Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

There is favouritism in KKK, but it doesn't always go too far. Nia and Hina were favoured, but Shantanu still outshone both of them and won.

KP and KT were both favoured, but if Tejasswi and Dharmesh hadn't had to leave because of their injuries, I fully think one of them would have won.

In season 9, Ridhima, Jasmin, and Shamita were favoured heavily, but Punit still beat them.

The thing with KKK is that favouritism only gets you so far. Rohit might favour people, but, at the end of the day, he and the KKK team care about the stunts more. And they can't favour people the full time because audiences aren't dumb. They can see who is stronger.

Sometimes I also think that's why they wait to shoot the finale - because they want to get audience reaction. For example, if audience had suggested that Hina was doing well, she would have been declared winner, not Shantanu. Or KP or Dharmesh might have won over KT.

Shantanu was amazing he was the most deserving winner ever aced in all the stunts second comes Punit both were amazing in their seasons 

Yeah Nia Hina KP were definitely favored in their seasons KP aborted three stunts in a row then was brought back like WTF 😳 KKK8 was the first season where biasness was out in the open Nia and Hina was openly favored Nia was brought back twice as a wild card and Hina was openly favored in many stunts best examples was that chicken stunt and gas stunt against Shantanu 

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

Yes dharmesh tejasswi and adaa were superb in last season👏. Shantanu was the best and due to his great performance he won the show🥳. About hina I don't think she was favoured my opinion👍🏼. But yes it was proved there itself that she was a drama queen😆 and had sort of miss right nature which increased in bigg boss😆. Though I don't consider her bad as a person👍🏼 but yes due to these things I am not her fan😆

When I first watched the season I thought the same and then I watch the season again and realize Hina was definitely favored 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SchwiftyRekt

When I first watched the season I thought the same and then I watch the season again and realize Hina was definitely favored 

Maybe👍🏼. Anyways let's see what happens in this season I am very excited🥳🥳

Minionite thumbnail

Absolutely actually kkk is just about stunt and not a single contestant can be favoured there for a long time👍🏼. The contestants can be brought back after nominations😆 and one or two times get easy stunts👍🏼 not more than that😆. Anyways I am excited for this season. Let's see whom will I support😳

Shantanu was amazing he was the most deserving winner ever aced in all the stunts second comes Punit both were amazing in their seasons 

Yeah Nia Hina KP were definitely favored in their seasons KP aborted three stunts in a row then was brought back like WTF 😳 KKK8 was the first season where biasness was out in the open Nia and Hina was openly favored Nia was brought back twice as a wild card smiley44and Hina was openly favored in many stunts best examples was that chicken stunt and gas stunt against Shantanu 

Exactly. But despite the favouritism, KP, Hina, and Nia still failed.

KP wasn't as bad. I was expecting so much from him and nothing. But Nia was the worst. She was good at some stunts, but she got brought back twice just for the sake of keeping TRPs up.

Minionite thumbnail

Teju was the best imo I am still so angry that none of the contestants did the stunt for her ugh 😡 last season barring Adaa and Teju I felt all the contestants were ignorant they weren’t even any genuine bonds like we saw in KKK8 and KKK9 only Adaa and Teju’s bond was good 👍🏼

Last season the contestants mostly cared more about themselves than each other. Though at the same time I don't think that's wrong. Playing for each other during regular rounds is different than for semi-finals. No one wants to push the other person ahead when it comes to semi-finals.

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail

KP wasn't as bad. I was expecting so much from him and nothing. But Nia was the worst. She was good at some stunts, but she got brought back twice just for the sake of keeping TRPs up.

Yeah she was a strong performer but it was unfair how she was brought back as wild card twice KP was very good in the first few stunts later he started to just abort stunts don’t know what happened to him

RockingSunny thumbnail

Nia was literally the worst as she was brought back as a wildcard two times. But she was good in kkk india👍🏼. And through favouritism you can just win bigg boss😆 not any other reality shows specially kkk😆. Well this time we have two enemies😈. One pappu wala and one nalla wala😎🤣

Edited by Biggboss15 - 2 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail

Last season the contestants mostly cared more about themselves than each other. Though at the same time I don't think that's wrong. Playing for each other during regular rounds is different than for semi-finals. No one wants to push the other person ahead when it comes to semi-finals.

I agree with this kkk is a show where you need to think about yourself not about others👍🏼. Yes if someone needs help then it's OK but if someone wants to reach finale through someone's help then that's not possible

Edited by Biggboss15 - 2 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Yeah she was a strong performer but it was unfair how she was brought back as wild card twice KP was very good in the first few stunts later he started to just abort stunts don’t know what happened to him

I think KP let the first few stunts' success get to his head. He was the strongest apart from Dharmesh in the first few stunts and so he probably thought he would win easily and so he started aborting stunts expecting that he would stay in the show. And he did - all the way to the first runner-up position.

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail

Nia was literally the worst as she was brought back as a wildcard two times. But she was good in kkk india👍🏼. And through favouritism you can just win bigg boss😆 not any other reality shows specially kkk😆. Well this time we have two enemies😈. One pappu wala and one nalla wala😎🤣

Yeah 🤣 Despite BB14 being average season Nikki Abhinav Rahul are all contestants in KKK11 it reminds me of KKK8 Lopa and Manveer were contestants in that season after an average BB10 😆