Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

I don't know why geeta became weak but initially geeta was a very strong contestant👍🏼. You forgot hina khan😆. I think even she was a strong contender👍🏼. But I supported Shantanu so I am happy that he won😃

Geeta was very strong in beginning later don’t know what happened she just gave up hence she wasn’t as strong as Shantanu Ravi Nia Lopa 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SchwiftyRekt

Hina wasn’t strong she was given easy stunts their were some stunts where she was openly favored you should watch the season again 

I person feel favourism in khatron is difficult😆 and if it's so then maybe I never noticed it😃. But I don't think hina was favoured everyone were given tough stunts👍🏼. Anyways I wanted shantanu to win that season he was the best

RockingSunny thumbnail

Geeta was very strong in beginning later don’t know what happened she just gave up hence she wasn’t as strong as Shantanu Ravi Nia Lopa 

Even I don't understand what had happened to her. If she would be the same strong and calm geeta throughout the season then I think she could have easily won that season👍🏼

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail

I person feel favourism in khatron is difficult😆 and if it's so then maybe I never noticed it😃. But I don't think hina was favoured everyone were given tough stunts👍🏼. Anyways I wanted shantanu to win that season he was the best

Still Hina was favored a lot in KKK she was given many easy stunts others had to do a lot of challenging stunts many people claimed Rohit for favoring her and Nia 

Minionite thumbnail

Yes same for me👍🏼. I even liked hina there😃 but of course shantanu was my favourite😆

Hina got it easy in my opinion. Shantanu was just awesome!

Last season Dharmesh, Tejasswi, and Adaa were the best. KT was good, but she got easy stunts IMO.

Minionite thumbnail

Who are you talking about Monica or Hina for me both were okayish the stunt queens of that season were Nia and Lopa 

Monica. Hina was good as well, but she got easy stunts which is why she did so well. Monica got harder stunts and still managed them mostly well. Lopa was definitely the queen. Nia did well in some stunts and in others she got almost a free pass.

Minionite thumbnail

Still Hina was favored a lot in KKK she was given many easy stunts others had to do a lot of challenging stunts many people claimed Rohit for favoring her and Nia 

There is favouritism in KKK, but it doesn't always go too far. Nia and Hina were favoured, but Shantanu still outshone both of them and won.

KP and KT were both favoured, but if Tejasswi and Dharmesh hadn't had to leave because of their injuries, I fully think one of them would have won.

In season 9, Ridhima, Jasmin, and Shamita were favoured heavily, but Punit still beat them.

The thing with KKK is that favouritism only gets you so far. Rohit might favour people, but, at the end of the day, he and the KKK team care about the stunts more. And they can't favour people the full time because audiences aren't dumb. They can see who is stronger.

Sometimes I also think that's why they wait to shoot the finale - because they want to get audience reaction. For example, if audience had suggested that Hina was doing well, she would have been declared winner, not Shantanu. Or KP or Dharmesh might have won over KT.

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Last season Dharmesh, Tejasswi, and Adaa were the best. KT was good, but she got easy stunts IMO.

Yes dharmesh tejasswi and adaa were superb in last season👏. Shantanu was the best and due to his great performance he won the show🥳. About hina I don't think she was favoured my opinion👍🏼. But yes it was proved there itself that she was a drama queen😆 and had sort of miss right nature which increased in bigg boss😆. Though I don't consider her bad as a person👍🏼 but yes due to these things I am not her fan😆

RockingSunny thumbnail

There is favouritism in KKK, but it doesn't always go too far. Nia and Hina were favoured, but Shantanu still outshone both of them and won.

KP and KT were both favoured, but if Tejasswi and Dharmesh hadn't had to leave because of their injuries, I fully think one of them would have won.

In season 9, Ridhima, Jasmin, and Shamita were favoured heavily, but Punit still beat them.

The thing with KKK is that favouritism only gets you so far. Rohit might favour people, but, at the end of the day, he and the KKK team care about the stunts more. And they can't favour people the full time because audiences aren't dumb. They can see who is stronger.

Sometimes I also think that's why they wait to shoot the finale - because they want to get audience reaction. For example, if audience had suggested that Hina was doing well, she would have been declared winner, not Shantanu. Or KP or Dharmesh might have won over KT.

Absolutely actually kkk is just about stunt and not a single contestant can be favoured there for a long time👍🏼. The contestants can be brought back after nominations😆 and one or two times get easy stunts👍🏼 not more than that😆. Anyways I am excited for this season. Let's see whom will I support😳

Edited by Biggboss15 - 2 years ago
SchwiftyRekt thumbnail

Teju was the best imo I am still so angry that none of the contestants did the stunt for her ugh 😡 last season barring Adaa and Teju I felt all the contestants were ignorant they weren’t even any genuine bonds like we saw in KKK8 and KKK9 only Adaa and Teju’s bond was good 👍🏼

Edited by SchwiftyRekt - 2 years ago