Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

Last season the contestants mostly cared more about themselves than each other. Though at the same time I don't think that's wrong. Playing for each other during regular rounds is different than for semi-finals. No one wants to push the other person ahead when it comes to semi-finals.

But still it felt so selfish I felt deep down all of them wanted her to be evicted because they knew how well she excelled in every stunt 👎🏼 but I’m glad she got the much needed recognition from Rohit

Edited by SchwiftyRekt - 2 years ago
SchwiftyRekt thumbnail

I think KP let the first few stunts' success get to his head. He was the strongest apart from Dharmesh in the first few stunts and so he probably thought he would win easily and so he started aborting stunts expecting that he would stay in the show. And he did - all the way to the first runner-up position.

Same overconfident hogiya banda overconfidence always leads to downfall

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail

Last season the contestants mostly cared more about themselves than each other. Though at the same time I don't think that's wrong. Playing for each other during regular rounds is different than for semi-finals. No one wants to push the other person ahead when it comes to semi-finals.

I am sure if Adaa wasn’t evicted at that time she would have definitely done it she was the only true friend of Teju rest were too self centered which is yeah okay for a game show 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SchwiftyRekt

Yeah 🤣 Despite BB14 being average season Nikki Abhinav Rahul are all contestants in KKK11 it reminds me of KKK8 Lopa and Manveer were contestants in that season after an average BB10 😆

Exactly it's the same like kkk8🤣

Armu4eva thumbnail

There is favouritism in KKK, but it doesn't always go too far. Nia and Hina were favoured, but Shantanu still outshone both of them and won.

KP and KT were both favoured, but if Tejasswi and Dharmesh hadn't had to leave because of their injuries, I fully think one of them would have won.

In season 9, Ridhima, Jasmin, and Shamita were favoured heavily, but Punit still beat them.

The thing with KKK is that favouritism only gets you so far. Rohit might favour people, but, at the end of the day, he and the KKK team care about the stunts more. And they can't favour people the full time because audiences aren't dumb. They can see who is stronger.

Sometimes I also think that's why they wait to shoot the finale - because they want to get audience reaction. For example, if audience had suggested that Hina was doing well, she would have been declared winner, not Shantanu. Or KP or Dharmesh might have won over KT.

Tejabhai rocked KKK10 ... absolute Queen and it's true I felt the channel favored KP a lot. But Teju won so much respect...not to mention back to back mv riding off the success of KKK.🥳

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: SchwiftyRekt

But still it felt so selfish I felt deep down all of them wanted her to be evicted because they knew how well she excelled in every stunt 👎🏼 but I’m glad she got the much needed recognition from Rohit

Oh that is so true. They didn't even pretend to be thinking about it. But I feel that recognition from Rohit is more important than the trophy. Because that recognition won hearts. Look at us today. We are all raving about Tejasswi and her amazing abilities. No one cares about KT. Tejasswi was the champ and won us all over. To me that matters more, especially because in a way she's being recognized as the true champ of KKK.

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail

Oh that is so true. They didn't even pretend to be thinking about it. But I feel that recognition from Rohit is more important than the trophy. Because that recognition won hearts. Look at us today. We are all raving about Tejasswi and her amazing abilities. No one cares about KT. Tejasswi was the champ and won us all over. To me that matters more, especially because in a way she's being recognized as the true champ of KKK.

I agree Teju was the only contestant ever in KKK who got so much recognition from Rohit and plus the most loved one also even ex contestants like Shantanu tweeted for her proves she was the true winner nobody even remembers Tanna lmao KKK10 is remembered for Teju only

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

I don't know why geeta became weak but initially geeta was a very strong contestant👍🏼. You forgot hina khan😆. I think even she was a strong contender👍🏼. But I supported Shantanu so I am happy that he won😃

Shantanu and Ravi were the strongest males in KKK8 👍🏼 Ritwik and Karan were weak contenders but were kept for TRPs

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

everytime kkk begins after bb it is guaranteed at least 2-3 contestants of that season will participate in kkk😆 go to bb get more reality shows free😆

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

everytime kkk begins after bb it is guaranteed at least 2-3 contestants of that season will participate in kkk😆 go to bb get more reality shows free😆

Hi random girl kitne dino baad mile🤗. Kaise ho❤️