Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

I felt she was good. Not spectacular. I agree on that. But she did a good job with all her stunts (or at least tried).

Ehh she was okay at least she wasn’t favored like Hina who was given all easy stunts by Rohit and got a free ride to finale

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

Isiliye to maine kabhi pasand nai kiya😆. But I think she has done good in tasks plus I think she is a mentally strong girl👍🏼

Almost every season has task queens 

BB7 Gauhar Tanisha Kamya 

BB8 Karishma 

BB9 Kishwar Rochelle Priya

BB10 Lopa (Priyanka Jagga unfortunately)

BB11 Hina 

BB12 nobody 🤪

BB13 Devoleena (Mahira and Shefali J unfortunately)

BB14 Nikki Jasmine Pavitra

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SchwiftyRekt

Almost every season has task queens 

BB7 Gauhar Tanisha Kamya 

BB8 Karishma 

BB9 Kishwar Rochelle Priya

BB10 Lopa (Priyanka Jagga unfortunately)

BB11 Hina 

BB12 nobody 🤪

BB13 Devoleena (Mahira and Shefali J unfortunately)

BB14 Nikki Jasmine Pavitra

We don't want a cheap task queen like priyanka jagga😆. And I think miss jagga was busy insulting others and shredding crocodile tears instead of doing the tasks🤣. Baki sab thik hai👍🏼

RockingSunny thumbnail

Ehh she was okay at least she wasn’t favored like Hina who was given all easy stunts by Rohit and got a free ride to finale

I don't think hina was favoured in khatron ki khiladi. I would say nia was favoured as she two times came back after eviction😆. But yes even nia was a strong contender👍🏼

RockingSunny thumbnail

Yeah Shantanu Ravi Nia Lopa were very strong contenders 👍🏼

I don't know why geeta became weak but initially geeta was a very strong contestant👍🏼. You forgot hina khan😆. I think even she was a strong contender👍🏼. But I supported Shantanu so I am happy that he won😃

Minionite thumbnail

Season 8 had a very tough competition between the contestants👍🏼

Yes and despite such tough stunts she still did a pretty good job. She wasn't outstanding like Nia or Tejasswi or Adaa, but she was up there for me, like Lopamudra.

RockingSunny thumbnail

Yes and despite such tough stunts she still did a pretty good job. She wasn't outstanding like Nia or Tejasswi or Adaa, but she was up there for me, like Lopamudra.

Yes same for me👍🏼. I even liked hina there😃 but of course shantanu was my favourite😆

Edited by Biggboss15 - 2 years ago
SchwiftyRekt thumbnail

We don't want a cheap task queen like priyanka jagga😆. And I think miss jagga was busy insulting others and shredding crocodile tears instead of doing the tasks🤣. Baki sab thik hai👍🏼

She was cheap still gave her all in tasks peeing on horse 🤣 won dome task against Bani also did good in taxi task but still she was pathetic and cheap 

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail

I don't know why geeta became weak but initially geeta was a very strong contestant👍🏼. You forgot hina khan😆. I think even she was a strong contender👍🏼. But I supported Shantanu so I am happy that he won😃

Hina wasn’t strong she was given easy stunts their were some stunts where she was openly favored you should watch the season again 

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail

Who are you talking about Monica or Hina for me both were okayish the stunt queens of that season were Nia and Lopa