Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SchwiftyRekt

I agree Teju was the only contestant ever in KKK who got so much recognition from Rohit and plus the most loved one also even ex contestants like Shantanu tweeted for her proves she was the true winner nobody even remembers Tanna lmao KKK10 is remembered for Teju only

Kkk10 was all about teju

Never seen a girl like her

I doubt future mai aise contestant honga in kkk ki saari public uski fan ho jaaye

BanBB thumbnail

Vishal is the best performer of this season according to promos and press conference

Everyone was praising him

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Karan doesn't deserve to be runner up

Last season favouritism was too high and channel played dirty with best female contestant

In kkk8 i was expecting hina to win coz of amount of footage and promos of her

So I was pleasantly surprised when shantanu won

He was ignored the lot in his season and won only coz of his performance

Kkk is only reliable reality show for me

Credibility left coz of rohit shetty

I don't agree with the bolded. Rohit praised Shantanu the most throughout the season. There was that one stunt where they had to balance themselves across 4 really tall poles and Shantanu was the only one able to complete it. Throughout Rohit was praising him and encouraging him and comparing him to the others who couldn't complete it. Then there was that electric shock with the weird design with the pole stunt. Shantanu got the farthest. Even there Rohit clearly mentioned that Shantanu made a record there by getting the farthest of any season.

I think Rohit actually brought more credibility to the show. Yes, he supports the entertainment factor, but I trust him when he says x person did better than y person. And every season of his a deserving contestant has won. Yes the entertainment factor gets to the end, but at the end of the day, Rohit only supports true stars of stunts and only the right contestant wins. Akshay's seasons it wasn't like that. And I didn't see the other two seasons (Arjun and Priyanka) so can't comment on those.

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Karan doesn't deserve to be runner up

Last season favouritism was too high and channel played dirty with best female contestant

In kkk8 i was expecting hina to win coz of amount of footage and promos of her

So I was pleasantly surprised when shantanu won

He was ignored the lot in his season and won only coz of his performance

Kkk is only reliable reality show for me

Credibility left coz of rohit shetty

Hina didn’t deserve to win she got unnecessary screentime just because she was popular bahu her performance in stunts was very average except for a few Nia and Lopa were the best female performers that season 

BanBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

I don't agree with the bolded. Rohit praised Shantanu the most throughout the season. There was that one stunt where they had to balance themselves across 4 really tall poles and Shantanu was the only one able to complete it. Throughout Rohit was praising him and encouraging him and comparing him to the others who couldn't complete it. Then there was that electric shock with the weird design with the pole stunt. Shantanu got the farthest. Even there Rohit clearly mentioned that Shantanu made a record there by getting the farthest of any season.

I think Rohit actually brought more credibility to the show. Yes, he supports the entertainment factor, but I trust him when he says x person did better than y person. And every season of his a deserving contestant has won. Yes the entertainment factor gets to the end, but at the end of the day, Rohit only supports true stars of stunts and only the right contestant wins. Akshay's seasons it wasn't like that. And I didn't see the other two seasons (Arjun and Priyanka) so can't comment on those.

He was ignored by makers  

In sense of least promos

Like im family week only his promo wasnt shown

Only rohit used to praised and give him screenspace which he deserved

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

He was ignored by makers  

In sense of least promos

Actually rohit shetty is a very unbiased hosts👍🏼

Minionite thumbnail

He was ignored by makers  

In sense of least promos

That's true, but for me what matters more is screenspace and Rohit and he got both of them on the show. His stunts would always be shown for the longest time and with detail versus others who we would see a highly edited version of.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Minionite

That's true, but for me what matters more is screenspace and Rohit and he got both of them on the show. His stunts would always be shown for the longest time and with detail versus others who we would see a highly edited version of.

That's true rohit shetty is very unbiased as a host👏. Due to him I never felt there was any partiality in kkk👍🏼. That's why I think kkk is far better than bb😆. Bb is becoming worse due to partiality from all sides

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

That's true rohit shetty is very unbiased as a host👏. Due to him I never felt there was any partiality in kkk👍🏼. That's why I think kkk is far better than bb😆. Bb is becoming worse due to partiality from all sides

+1

Rohit is like someone who doesnt give a damn 😆

BB’s partiality is next level 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nikki is getting on my nerves. The way she was screaming, she will put a banshee to shame 🤢 this season minus her the drama quotient is very low