Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SchwiftyRekt

Yeah but there were many other mistakes Hina did like bodyshaming Shilpa and Arshi I remember when she instigated the whole house into fighting with each other but still she changed her behavior after BB and has gotten a lot of respect 👍🏼

Bodyshaming tab bhi utna ganda nai tha kyuki waisa sabne kiya tha😆. But when she says girl power then she should never even think of doing partiality which she did in first week and after that sometimes supported priyank's misbehaviour towards arshi👎🏼. First week she got scared from Zubair like others housemates that's why she never took a strong stand against him😕. Though I never supported arshi insulting her👎🏼 but hina was not a saint😆. She feels if arshi is misbehaving then her friends can disrespect her😕. About that instigating it was such a foolish and idiotic fight🤣. Akhir main sabse zyada gali hina group ne khayi and likin villain bhi wahi ban gaye😆. But I accept that there was partiality and favourism towards shilpa group example 8th week👎🏼

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

This time don’t know I might support Arjun or Divyanka maybe even Anushka don’t know abhi tak aayah nai hai 😃

I think I can support anushka and arjun👍🏼

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

I think I can support anushka and arjun👍🏼

I am a big fan of Arjun and I know Anushka from Baalveer let’s see if they do the stunts good 👍🏼

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail

Bodyshaming tab bhi utna ganda nai tha kyuki waisa sabne kiya tha😆. But when she says girl power then she should never even think of doing partiality which she did in first week and after that sometimes supported priyank's misbehaviour towards arshi👎🏼. First week she got scared from Zubair like others housemates that's why she never took a strong stand against him😕. Though I never supported arshi insulting her👎🏼 but hina was not a saint😆. She feels if arshi is misbehaving then her friends can disrespect her😕. About that instigating it was such a foolish and idiotic fight🤣. Akhir main sabse zyada gali hina group ne khayi and likin villain bhi wahi ban gaye😆. But I accept that there was partiality and favourism towards shilpa group example 8th week👎🏼

Yeah everyone bodyshamed but people expected better from Hina she was a popular TV actor she really ruined her Akshara bahu image after coming on the show that Hina on Fire video was so vile and disgusting 🤢 irony she always did girl power nara  but show mei sabse zada girls koh usne degrade kiya aur Zubair jese gunde koh bhi support kiah 🤢

Yeah Shilpa was definitely favored she also did many mistakes but Salman was always biased towards her 👎🏼

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail

I remember that fight everyone was screaming and shouting for no reason 👎🏼 never in BB history was their such a loud and chaotic fight until BB13 came along

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

At first, I thought this was a poem you wrote 😆

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It is KKK. You never know who will win. Sometimes accidents happen and good players leave early. Where steady not so good player wins the trophy.

Sp without seeing asingle epi it is hard to decide best player.

But yes this season will be "Chillanewalon" ka season. all sorts of screamers are here. Bad to worse.

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Last season to teju become audience favs

She overshadowed everyone

Nikki to phuss nikli in kkk 😜

Edited by Fix_BB - 2 years ago
BanBB thumbnail

Shantanu was amazing he was the most deserving winner ever aced in all the stunts second comes Punit both were amazing in their seasons 

Yeah Nia Hina KP were definitely favored in their seasons KP aborted three stunts in a row then was brought back like WTF 😳 KKK8 was the first season where biasness was out in the open Nia and Hina was openly favored Nia was brought back twice as a wild card and Hina was openly favored in many stunts best examples was that chicken stunt and gas stunt against Shantanu 

Punit win was cakewalk as only he and aditya were good in kkk9

Rest all were weak and give up easily

BanBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Exactly. But despite the favouritism, KP, Hina, and Nia still failed.

KP wasn't as bad. I was expecting so much from him and nothing. But Nia was the worst. She was good at some stunts, but she got brought back twice just for the sake of keeping TRPs up.

Karan doesn't deserve to be runner up

Last season favouritism was too high and channel played dirty with best female contestant

In kkk8 i was expecting hina to win coz of amount of footage and promos of her

So I was pleasantly surprised when shantanu won

He was ignored the lot in his season and won only coz of his performance

Kkk is only reliable reality show for me

Credibility left coz of rohit shetty