Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yukti4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ThePirateKing

She has become a Vaada queen now. Writers I guess know by now that the fans and the audience are sick of the word 'Vaada' and are berating them. Seems to be their way of telling ' take that'  so we have another Vaada.

BTW did she give any Vaada to Randheer earlier?

Who randheer??

Woh toh uski last priority hai

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lee_14

Now whatever they will show Randheer upto to help Amrit will get VEET closer, Randheer will be shown as kaanta in VEET pyar.

If they were so hell bent on VEET then they could have shown Veer helping Amrit and family during their difficult times and slowly Amrit too developing feelings for Veer.But idhar ladki Randheer ke liye pyar ka zhoota jaap karti hai and wants to live with Veer,This is just too much to take.

Exactly, they could have gone that way, atleast Amrit would have made some sense, but this looks so forced. I don't get one thing, its not like Veer is giving them TRP bhar bhar ke, then why so much obsession with that character which did not even exist few episodes back. Fans are irritated, Channel and PH are being bashed left right center, numbers and popularity are also decreasing, then why not give viewers what they want, why shove down Veer and VEET down our throats. Itna dheet koi kaise ho sakta hai yaar

🀬🀬🀬🀬

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Exactly, they could have gone that way, atleast Amrit would have made some sense, but this looks so forced. I don't get one thing, its not like Veer is giving them TRP bhar bhar ke, then why so much obsession with that character which did not even exist few episodes back. Fans are irritated, Channel and PH are being bashed left right center, numbers and popularity are also decreasing, then why not give viewers what they want, why shove down Veer and VEET down our throats. Itna dheet koi kaise ho sakta hai yaar

🀬🀬🀬🀬

seriously don't understand what's with the makers.

Pagal hogaye hai.pura show ka satyanash kar diya.😑🀬

Lee_14 thumbnail

There's still 2/3 months before KBC will go on air.tab tak show ka kya haal karenge bhagwan jane.

Randheer will be made a villian in VEET pyar.

Vashmay also what story they have to strech for that long?

Amrit is already a gone case.

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Gals I need to share a good news. I bashed the writers and makers left right center and tagged them. The Creative head saw that πŸ€£πŸ€£

Itni khushi, satisfaction 

Maano dil ko sukoon mil gaya 

From a long time I wanted to bash them directly, today finally my wish got fulfilled πŸ˜†

Even if they don't listen to us, mann ko shanti milgayi, saari bhadaas nikal di

Edited by ananya3129 - 2 years ago
Lee_14 thumbnail

Gals I need to share a good news. I bashed the writers and makers left right center and tagged them. The Creative head saw that πŸ€£πŸ€£

From a long time I wanted to bash them directly, today finally my wish got fulfilled πŸ˜†

wow superπŸ‘ well done dear.They need to kno how exactly we feel.you represented all our sentiments good job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

When she said another Vaada I wanted to hit my head on the wall!!

Randheer is ready to leave n then stops to help Amrit...tf?!! 

They need to stop!!! What even is going on... :(

Lee_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

When she said another Vaada I wanted to hit my head on the wall!!

Randheer is ready to leave n then stops to help Amrit...tf?!! 

They need to stop!!! What even is going on... :(

And why does she give another vaada?

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Je baat! Thank you for doing that. Unko akal to aayegi! Good job! πŸ˜†

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Just briefly glanced through the episode - I WANT TO VOMIT SEEING AMRIT ACTING AS VEER'S WIFE. πŸ€’🀒🀒

Ab itna choo hi rahi ho Veer ko to go sleep with him as well 😑, you characterless woman! Rani maa ko kya bol diya, "main kahin nahin jaoongi!!!" 😑HATE this AMRIT😑😑😑.  HATE HATE HATE HER! πŸ˜‘

Ab isko Randheer nahin milna chahiye! πŸ˜‘ bilkul nahin. Ye wo Amrit/Ranjhan nahin hai jisse Randheer was in love. 

Randheer ko kyon bechara bana diya hai yaar, dude get some self respect and move on with your life to a well deserving girl or use your potential to build an awesome life ahead of you. You were owner of news paper, go build one here for you instead of wasting your time on this πŸ€¬ AMRIT