Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ananya3129

I think they got the message from fans and and TV viewers also that their VEET crap is not gonna give them numbers. So they are again back to promoting AmDheer and I think they can't take the risk of showing Randheer negative. Today they shared that Ranjhan diary video and now they are using #AmDheer in their next week' precap which they were not using last week also. So may be they again changed the story. These episodes were shot last week so may be Amrit wont be butchered anymore (My wishful thinking) Precap gave me hope as intelligent Randheer is back, he is planning something.

Hope they do. Get AmDheer back. Best ending will be Veer sacrificing his life for Randheer, and Randheer now not showing interest in Amrit saying she is his brother's wife and let Amrit chase after Randheer this time. I want her chasing after Randheer to pay for all the heartaches she has given him! 

pritirays thumbnail

This is my POV regarding Amrit

When the show started, I liked Amrit the most after Radha(She was my Fav) because she was realistic. If we go by the standard of 1947, when India was under British rule, girls were actually not that outspoken, especially brought up by a father like Pagdi uncle. Amrit was ambitious but was also scared of her father. She was taught from childhood that girls were supposed to behave a certain way, they were not allowed to pursue their dreams if that came in the way of their family's pride. I always thought Ranjan was he inner rebellious nature who opposed all these patriarchy and through her stories she demanded equality. Amrit was not that seedhi Saadhi, she used to lie to go out when needed. Amrit was not pokey like other FLs, she never poked her nose in other's matters. She was never like this current Waada queen, in fact when she rejected Randheer's dreamy proposal( I am still stuck there πŸ˜­), it was not because of any promise made by elders, it was solely to please her father whom she loved the most. She wanted to be the best daughter. Then also I found her relatable since we are talking about 1947. Yes, she loved Randheer too, she dug a grave to get him out, took care of him the entire time he was paralyzed made him stand on his own feet by risking her own life. She was relatable till the wedding episodes of season two too where she waited for Randheer, even went to Veer and refused him, but suddenly after that electric shock episode, she was changed. She started Waada jaap when in reality there was no promise made. They changed her overnight just to include Veer and this hurts since I always found her actions realistic and practical. What happened to that Amrit? Kahan kho gayi woh πŸ˜­Kahan se iss badchalan ko utha laye writers πŸ€¬πŸ€¬

Well written! πŸ‘

@ RED: That shock Amrit ko laga but kharab kar gaya writers ka dimaag! πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Yes I understood Amrit pre partition and leap days, understood her hesitations though Randheer's encouragement would always bring her back on track. The very fact that she dared to love Randheer despite the marriage proposal coming for Kiranbala showed the daring Amrit.

Hatao this vaada queen from our eyes and bring back our Amrit and Radha too if possible.

Ohh and cannot forget the badass Amrit who shot Farooq when he had the sword on Randheer's neck and who thre chilli powder on eve teasers! Kahan gayi wo ladki sahi main?  

Edited by pritirays - 2 years ago
ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Since I mentioned the most romantic proposal of 1947(One of my favorite AmDheer scenes) 

" Pehli baar sirf aapki aankhein dekhi aur unse mohabbat kar baitha,

phir aapki hasi suni aur use dil de baitha,

phir aapke alfaaz sune aur unka deewana ho gaya,

phir aapki soch, aapki samajh, aapki himmat, aapke vichaar, ek ek karke mere dil mein utarte chale gaye aur kab mein aapke pyaar mein doob gaua pata hi nahi chala,

Magar aaj, poore hosho hawas mein apne pyaar ka izhaar karte hue aapse yeh kehna chahta hun ki Amrit Sahani, mein Randheer Raizada aapse beintehaan mohabbat karta hun, nahi reh sakta mein aapke bina

I love you Amrit "

What have done to mere AmDheer πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

pritirays thumbnail

Since I mentioned the most romantic proposal of 1947(One of my favorite AmDheer scenes) 

" Pehli baar sirf aapki aankhein dekhi aur unse mohabbat kar baitha,

phir aapki hasi suni aur use dil de baitha,

phir aapke alfaaz sune aur unka deewana ho gaya,

phir aapki soch, aapki samajh, aapki himmat, aapke vichaar, ek ek karke mere dil mein utarte chale gaye aur kab mein aapke pyaar mein doob gaua pata hi nahi chala,

Magar aaj, poore hosho hawas mein apne pyaar ka izhaar karte hue aapse yeh kehna chahta hun ki Amrit Sahani, mein Randheer Raizada aapse beintehaan mohabbat karta hun, nahi reh sakta mein aapke bina

I love you Amrit "

What have done to mere AmDheer πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Yeah that was beautiful. The AmDheer romance at that era was so pure and beautiful. Randheer is like a woman's dream - he loves her, devoted to her to his core, but at the same time is bold and smart and resourceful. Not an ounce of evil in there. 

Yukti4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

LOL!

Amrit's new vaada of never leaving him (veer) in name of insaniyat to veer. 🀣🀣

Konsa nasha hai ye makers??

Itna sasta nasha kyu krte hai ye log🀣

Randheer bhau bhaag jaayo yaha se... ye pagal hai

Edited by Yukti4 - 2 years ago
Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yukti4

LOL!

new vaada?

Aur ek vaada kiya kya ladki ne?

She will fulfill her vaada even if samane wala dosen't want her toπŸ˜†

ananya3129 thumbnail

There is nothing left for AmDheer now. Very soon Amrit will fall for Veer as he is you know the ever dukhi misunderstood sataya hua insaan πŸ˜­ 

Who is Randheer, Zaan should just quit the show. 

From now on let's discuss only Randheer here, that badchalan girl doesn't deserve our precious time πŸ˜ˆ

ananya3129 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yukti4

LOL!

Randheer is not a insaan, he doesn't have any emotions πŸ€ͺ

Amrit will soon fall for Veer, till then they will use both the tags, after that ta ta bye bye to AmDheer and Randheer. Sabse zyaada toh Zaan ka kaata inn logon ne πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There is nothing left for AmDheer now. Very soon Amrit will fall for Veer as he is you know the ever dukhi misunderstood sataya hua insaan πŸ˜­ 

Who is Randheer, Zaan should just quit the show. 

From now on let's discuss only Randheer here, that badchalan girl doesn't deserve our precious time πŸ˜ˆ

Now whatever they will show Randheer upto to help Amrit will get VEET closer, Randheer will be shown as kaanta in VEET pyar.

If they were so hell bent on VEET then they could have shown Veer helping Amrit and family during their difficult times and slowly Amrit too developing feelings for Veer.But idhar ladki Randheer ke liye pyar ka zhoota jaap karti hai and wants to live with Veer,This is just too much to take.

ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She has become a Vaada queen now. Writers I guess know by now that the fans and the audience are sick of the word 'Vaada' and are berating them. Seems to be their way of telling ' take that'  so we have another Vaada.

BTW did she give any Vaada to Randheer earlier?