Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Arey bhai Sony walon and SSP, sirf likhne se kuch nahi hota. Dikhao Amrit ki mohabbat, now its time. Bring back Ranjhan and writer Amrit, then she may come out of her Vaada mode.

They have mentioned about Waada Tootna, so can we be hopefull 😆

I think she is talking about vaada made to Randheer! 😭 Bahut dinno baad kissi TV character ke liye "GAALI" dene ka mann kar raha hai dil se. But I don't use curse words, but ye Amrit ka character itna bekar kar diya hai.

Maybe I feel this way as the AmDheer relation was so beautifully sketched till this partition and leap happened that this new TV style drama is not fitting at all with AmDheer, though some may not find this Amrit vaada and fake marriage drama too much as indian shows main to isse bhi bura bura stories dikhate hain. 

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Whatever they are showing in the episodes it doesn't look like Amrit loves Randheer any more.

She only cares about Her fake hubby and his family.

She will feel sympathetic towards Veer as he never got his mom's love and was blamed for his brother's death.

Veer will too fall for her achhai🙄😏 Randheer is not going to leave according to the promo.I feel they will make Randheer an obsessive lover and Veer mahaan but misunderstood insaan who deserves his mom's n his fake wife's love😠

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Aaj ka episode! 🤣 Vashma has also lost it! 🤣 Pehle to bas Amrit pagal hi ab Vashma is also heading in the same track. Arre nalayak bata de na Uday ko that they need to find their child, better to have 2 people searching for the kid than 1. Kaisa kaisa kaam karta hai bhai tum iss show ki ladkiyoon ka dimaag! BAs ek Radha chachi thi to sab thik soochti thi.

Still one the nest scenes I find id where the drunk Radha chachi knocks the truth into Lalaji's head that He lvoes his Pagdi more than His Daughter? Aur idhar Amrit n Vashma to bas pata nahin kya ho gaye hain.

I don't get what kind of relationship are they trying to portray between Veer and Amrit - she lectured him today and ignored Randheer again.

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pritirays

I think she is talking about vaada made to Randheer! 😭 Bahut dinno baad kissi TV character ke liye "GAALI" dene ka mann kar raha hai dil se. But I don't use curse words, but ye Amrit ka character itna bekar kar diya hai.

Maybe I feel this way as the AmDheer relation was so beautifully sketched till this partition and leap happened that this new TV style drama is not fitting at all with AmDheer, though some may not find this Amrit vaada and fake marriage drama too much as indian shows main to isse bhi bura bura stories dikhate hain. 

The entire AmDheer fandom is crying. Just to include Veer they destroyed a beautiful story 😭

Lee_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

Aaj ka episode! 🤣 Vashma has also lost it! 🤣 Pehle to bas Amrit pagal hi ab Vashma is also heading in the same track. Arre nalayak bata de na Uday ko that they need to find their child, better to have 2 people searching for the kid than 1. Kaisa kaisa kaam karta hai bhai tum iss show ki ladkiyoon ka dimaag! BAs ek Radha chachi thi to sab thik soochti thi.

Still one the nest scenes I find id where the drunk Radha chachi knocks the truth into Lalaji's head that He lvoes his Pagdi more than His Daughter? Aur idhar Amrit n Vashma to bas pata nahin kya ho gaye hain.

I don't get what kind of relationship are they trying to portray between Veer and Amrit - she lectured him today and ignored Randheer again.

yes both girls ka dimaag kharab kar diya hai writers ne

How is vashma going to find her child sitting in kotha?

Aare Uday ko bolo na both can search together.

Udhar Amrit toh kya kar rahi hai kuch samaj hi nahi aa raha.pagal ladki jhoota rishta nibhana ke liye sachha rishta bhool gayi .she just wants to show how mahaan she is, Reality is she is enjoying these daily royal insults.

Biggest joke she says to Veer aap mujhe haat nahi lagayenge aap ne vaada kiya hai aur aap vaada todne walo maise nahi hai,what does Veer keep doing every now and then you fool🤬

ananya3129 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lee_14

Whatever they are showing in the episodes it doesn't look like Amrit loves Randheer any more.

She only cares about Her fake hubby and his family.

She will feel sympathetic towards Veer as he never got his mom's love and was blamed for his brother's death.

Veer will too fall for her achhai🙄😏 Randheer is not going to leave according to the promo.I feel they will make Randheer an obsessive lover and Veer mahaan but misunderstood insaan who deserves his mom's n his fake wife's love😠

I think they got the message from fans and and TV viewers also that their VEET crap is not gonna give them numbers. So they are again back to promoting AmDheer and I think they can't take the risk of showing Randheer negative. Today they shared that Ranjhan diary video and now they are using #AmDheer in their next week' precap which they were not using last week also. So may be they again changed the story. These episodes were shot last week so may be Amrit wont be butchered anymore (My wishful thinking) Precap gave me hope as intelligent Randheer is back, he is planning something.

ananya3129 thumbnail

yes both girls ka dimaag kharab kar diya hai writers ne

How is vashma going to find her child sitting in kotha?

Aare Uday ko bolo na both can search together.

Udhar Amrit toh kya kar rahi hai kuch samaj hi nahi aa raha.pagal ladki jhoota rishta nibhana ke liye sachha rishta bhool gayi .she just wants to show how mahaan she is, Reality is she is enjoying these daily royal insults.

Biggest joke she says to Veer aap mujhe haat nahi lagayenge aap ne vaada kiya hai aur aap vaada todne walo maise nahi hai,what does Veer keep doing every now and then you fool🤬

Usko royal life ki aadat pad gayi hai, back at home Saroj was treating her like a maid, So she is enjoying the lavish life in the palace 🤬🤬🤬

Pagal Badchalan Aurat

Lee_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

I think they got the message from fans and and TV viewers also that their VEET crap is not gonna give them numbers. So they are again back to promoting AmDheer and I think they can't take the risk of showing Randheer negative. Today they shared that Ranjhan diary video and now they are using #AmDheer in their next week' precap which they were not using last week also. So may be they again changed the story. These episodes were shot last week so may be Amrit wont be butchered anymore (My wishful thinking) Precap gave me hope as intelligent Randheer is back, he is planning something.

just hope they have got the msg that VEET is not working.

Let's see if there is any change in the story.

Amrit ka dimaag thekane aajeye ab

ananya3129 thumbnail

just hope they have got the msg that VEET is not working.

Let's see if there is any change in the story.

Amrit ka dimaag thekane aajeye ab

There is no competition between AmDheer and VEET in terms of popularity and TRP too. Because of their VEET drama TRPs dropped. But SSP ka pata nahi, those people are druggies so don't know what are they planning to do with Amrit. 

ananya3129 thumbnail

This is my POV regarding Amrit

When the show started, I liked Amrit the most after Radha(She was my Fav) because she was realistic. If we go by the standard of 1947, when India was under British rule, girls were actually not that outspoken, especially brought up by a father like Pagdi uncle. Amrit was ambitious but was also scared of her father. She was taught from childhood that girls were supposed to behave a certain way, they were not allowed to pursue their dreams if that came in the way of their family's pride. I always thought Ranjan was he inner rebellious nature who opposed all these patriarchy and through her stories she demanded equality. Amrit was not that seedhi Saadhi, she used to lie to go out when needed. Amrit was not pokey like other FLs, she never poked her nose in other's matters. She was never like this current Waada queen, in fact when she rejected Randheer's dreamy proposal( I am still stuck there 😭), it was not because of any promise made by elders, it was solely to please her father whom she loved the most. She wanted to be the best daughter. Then also I found her relatable since we are talking about 1947. Yes, she loved Randheer too, she dug a grave to get him out, took care of him the entire time he was paralyzed made him stand on his own feet by risking her own life. She was relatable till the wedding episodes of season two too where she waited for Randheer, even went to Veer and refused him, but suddenly after that electric shock episode, she was changed. She started Waada jaap when in reality there was no promise made. They changed her overnight just to include Veer and this hurts since I always found her actions realistic and practical. What happened to that Amrit? Kahan kho gayi woh 😭Kahan se iss badchalan ko utha laye writers 🤬🤬

Edited by ananya3129 - 2 years ago