Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What's the recent trps for this show?

Sony is going to launch 3 weekday shows, 2 of the new shows will take the slot of S9MK and sargam ki sade sati but the other will either take KUDCA or Ishqi show slot 

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Gals I need to share a good news. I bashed the writers and makers left right center and tagged them. The Creative head saw that 馃ぃ馃ぃ

Itni khushi, satisfaction 

Maano dil ko sukoon mil gaya 

From a long time I wanted to bash them directly, today finally my wish got fulfilled 馃槅

Even if they don't listen to us, mann ko shanti milgayi, saari bhadaas nikal di

Can you share some clips of your bashing posts, I want to see what all you wrote! Specially the one seen by the creative team head 馃槅

pritirays thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow99

What's the recent trps for this show?

Sony is going to launch 3 weekday shows, 2 of the new shows will take the slot of S9MK and sargam ki sade sati but the other will either take KUDCA or Ishqi show slot 

I think 0.4. I saw few videos where this show had made entry in top 10 shows but I think those were pre partition episodes

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

I think 0.4. I saw few videos where this show had made entry in top 10 shows but I think those were pre partition episodes

The Show has been in Top 10 Online ratings but it has never done well TRP wise and at the end of the day TRPs matter and not online viewership 

If Ishqi one is doing worse than KUDCA this one will continue 

pritirays thumbnail

The Show has been in Top 10 Online ratings but it has never done well TRP wise and at the end of the day TRPs matter and not online viewership 

馃槶 ye TRP neeche kyon nahin aata! 馃槨 band karo iss GUTKA  ko! 馃槅

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Reposting my comment here because I accidentally posted to old DT:

It's not even Veer that I have a problem with, yes he's nuts but not bad at heart. I usually love gray-shaded characters, but I wish they had shown him less psycho to begin with. It's jarring when he suddenly shows empathy and regret. I guess I can't expect ITV to have a delicate handling of trauma and neglect. But his road to redemption should've been through Randheer not Amrit. It makes both Veer and Amrit look bad, because he has to shove her around and say creepy things to her in order for her to look more mahaan for upholding her vaada and sacrificing Randheer. smiley11 We know eventually Randheer will find his way to the palace. They gonna show him play happy family with bade bhaiya and Amrit bhabhi? smiley39 Amveet has no future, so it's nonsense. Her history with Randheer is just too much to pretend like it never happened. I wish so much that Radha was still in the show... She and Veer would've made a better couple, and we already know Radha knows how to deal with abusive men. 

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by ananya3129 - 3 years ago
ananya3129 thumbnail

Yeah that one is below this one 

ananya3129 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

Can you share some clips of your bashing posts, I want to see what all you wrote! Specially the one seen by the creative team head 馃槅

As far as I remember VEET are not married, then kaisa pati, kaheka pati, kaisa sasural . Do you guys have amnesia or do you think we too do sasta nasha like you guys? Dekho abhi bhi time hai, sasta nasha band karo and show something sensible.

To bring back your memory :

Do you guys remember how much Randheerhas done till now for Amrit and her family?

路       Randheer saved her from gettingkilled in that first riot

路       He got humiliated by her familypublicly, got the tag of characterless

路       He got slapped by her aunt publicly

路       He saved her from getting burnt byjumping into fire

路       He saved her brother by putting hisown life at risk and got paralyzed for 5 months

路       He could have gone to Amritsar withhis parents during partition but he stayed back for his love and her family

路       Both of Amrit鈥檚 parents died in hisarms and they gave their daughter鈥檚 responsibility to him while dying.

路       He performed their last rites as areal son

路       He saved Amrit from Farooq

路       He sacrificed himself to save Amritand stayed in Pakistan jail for four years

After doing all these things you guyshave sidelined him in his own story just for your Veer. Sudhar jao otherwise TRPs will be 0.0 very soon

This is the one which she saw. 

pritirays thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

As far as I remember VEET are not married, then kaisa pati, kaheka pati, kaisa sasural . Do you guys have amnesia or do you think we too do sasta nasha like you guys? Dekho abhi bhi time hai, sasta nasha band karo and show something sensible.

To bring back your memory :

Do you guys remember how much Randheerhas done till now for Amrit and her family?

路       Randheer saved her from gettingkilled in that first riot

路       He got humiliated by her familypublicly, got the tag of characterless

路       He got slapped by her aunt publicly

路       He saved her from getting burnt byjumping into fire

路       He saved her brother by putting hisown life at risk and got paralyzed for 5 months

路       He could have gone to Amritsar withhis parents during partition but he stayed back for his love and her family

路       Both of Amrit鈥檚 parents died in hisarms and they gave their daughter鈥檚 responsibility to him while dying.

路       He performed their last rites as areal son

路       He saved Amrit from Farooq

路       He sacrificed himself to save Amritand stayed in Pakistan jail for four years

After doing all these things you guyshave sidelined him in his own story just for your Veer. Sudhar jao otherwise TRPs will be 0.0 very soon

This is the one which she saw. 

Nicely summarized yaar 馃憦. Kya situation hai jab writers ko unke hi likhe characters ke acche kaam yaad dilana pad raha hai. Show main writers nahin hai kya aajkal 馃槨 jo Amrit ka dimaag itna kharab hua dikha rahe hain - ek to Randheer ka pyaar yaad nahin, uper se bin shaadi ki patni ban rahi hai. 

Pata hai na bina shaadi ke patni ka role karne wali women are called mistress/rakhail! Chamkata hai ki nahin Amrit ko? Kaash show main koi ye baat moo pe bol de Amrit ko! 馃槨