Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lee_14

Amrit ke saath Farooq kuch nahi kar saka only because Randheer saved her.Amrit yaad hai ya bhool gayi😠 

Randheer who 

She only remember some nonexisting vaada 🤬🤬

Nalayakon, there is still time please don't butcher Amrit anymore, bring her senses back and let her go after Randheer this time for a change. Please rehem karo baksh do hume

ananya3129 thumbnail

Bhaad mein jaye Gutca, I will watch my comfort people ❤️

ananya3129 thumbnail

Saw some clips of RanVeer scene. It was very cute. Please writers make them aware that they are brothers and end VEET nonsense. Other than VEET and family drama show is not that bad. If they give proper screen space to all the leads and stop showing VEET bhai behen Romance then I may start watching again

Just that I can't stand VEET 🤢🤬

Edited by ananya3129 - 2 years ago
Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Randheer who 

She only remember some nonexisting vaada 🤬🤬

Nalayakon, there is still time please don't butcher Amrit anymore, bring her senses back and let her go after Randheer this time for a change. Please rehem karo baksh do hume

yes pls rehem karo aur ye horrible track stop karo.😭

ananya3129 thumbnail

In that RanVeer scene what I feel is they were not Randheer and Veer but Zaan and KJ 😆 They must have had a blast shooting that part 😆

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Am ko rakhna hi kyun hai, keep it only RANDHEER DT na 🤔 

I’ll have to take permission from Mods to open Randheer DT so just kept it as this 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rainbow99

I’ll have to take permission from Mods to open Randheer DT so just kept it as this 

🤣 I was just being sarcastic baba 🤣

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

In that RanVeer scene what I feel is they were not Randheer and Veer but Zaan and KJ 😆 They must have had a blast shooting that part 😆

I had not thought that I would watch the episodes for their scenes but to be honest, their scenes are very good 😆

And I did not see the whole thing but Rani Maa - please abhi jaise daant rahi ho, jab ye pata chalega ki shaadi hi nahin hui hai, please aur daantna kass ke, khari khoti bhi sunna dena Amrit ko taki uski akal thikane aaye. 😡 Ekdum useless ho gayi hai bhaiya ye, sabse irritating character of the show. Baki sabke scenes tolerate kar lo, ye jab screen pe dikh jaate hai, hum fast forward kar dete hain! 😆

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Saw some clips of RanVeer scene. It was very cute. Please writers make them aware that they are brothers and end VEET nonsense. Other than VEET and family drama show is not that bad. If they give proper screen space to all the leads and stop showing VEET bhai behen Romance then I may start watching again

Just that I can't stand VEET 🤢🤬

Yeah sahi baat. And Radha and Raizadas ka bhi kuch dikha do 😭