Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

I think Twitter is having a good laugh at her obvious tactics. 

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

I think Twitter is having a good laugh at her obvious tactics. 

We will see another jump in followers for sure 

idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

We will see another jump in followers for sure 

Fans of rival fandoms. They say ghum is sh*t show and doesn’t deserve the TRP, sai is rude and not “strong” and they hate Ayesha b/c she keeps winning polls. They hype Aish bc of this when they don’t even watch ghum 🤣

Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Svt611

ill summarize it 

it says we hate her because she is neil bhatt's fiance 

we say that she is playing his bhabhi so how can she have a relationship with him irl

then that we say she is like pakhi irl 

then about her acting that we call it bad... they are saying we should try acting before commenting on it 

then we can see where you reach 

and stop commenting on her looks 

aish wrote omg so true and kuch toh log kahenge logo ka kaam hai kehna 

no one can stop them its their happiness let them enjoy 

then someone added to it saying the one we see in the bts is the real aish and we love her for her bold yet sweet attitude 

if ppl try to understand that essence of the character she is playing there wont be so much hate 

because i understood it a little late what pakhi is actually feeling.... she loves virat but cant be together but his presence itself is enough for her and at the same time she knows HER LIMITS and RESPECTS those limits which ppl cant see 

aish comments thank you so much for explaining 

@Bold - Is this true really, i mean please tell me i am watching a different show. Or the Pakhi they are referring to is Mr. India in this show. 

After past few episodes explicitly, if someone tells me she knows her limits, then i would want to redefine the meaning of knowing limits. Does Pakhi as a character understand the word Respect?

Till now i felt like slapping the character as it was so cringeworthy, and now i feel like whacking the actress for promoting such kind of behaviour on SM. This is not insecurity, this a complete toxic behaviour. 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roch

@Bold - Is this true really, i mean please tell me i am watching a different show. Or the Pakhi they are referring to is Mr. India in this show. 

After past few episodes explicitly, if someone tells me she knows her limits, then i would want to redefine the meaning of knowing limits. Does Pakhi as a character understand the word Respect?

Till now i felt like slapping the character as it was so cringeworthy, and now i feel like whacking the actress for promoting such kind of behaviour on SM. This is not insecurity, this a complete toxic behaviour. 

I just thought the viewer has missed a few episodes of beizzati 🤣

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

@bold 🤣🤣

definitely mr. india..... 

I mean the man has told her he doesn't love her yet she is after him!!! how is that knowing her limits... she behaves as the wife 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

It is beyond my understanding why does she wants to defend her character. Doesn't she understand this is acting for gods sake, this is not her real life. 

Any sane person would not defend a character like Pakhi who is borderlind obssesive. She is mentally harrassing Virat right now. How would she feel if someone in real life tries to force his love on her. 

Why to defend? Just call a spade a spade. Pakhi is an evil character. Simple. She is not the first negative character in the history of ITV. To be frank she is not even an original character. There have been hundreds of character like her and some of them have been loved so much by the fans. 

Regarding Aishwarya, I really really try to like her but then she posts something so stupid. She shared a post in which a fan called Virat disgusting 🤪. I mean what even is going on in her mind about the character sketch of her co-actors and hers.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

I just thought the viewer has missed a few episodes of beizzati 🤣

and Aishwarya forget acting those particular scenes 🤣🤣

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I will only ignore her, have fun with Pakhi ki bezzati which pakhi’s character does it herself, and regarding offline drama I have no interest, as in I know what’s happening but I hardly let it affect me

ppl are fault for not understanding that in real life usse ho karna hai karne do, coz that’s not our space to say, it’s their wish, and they mature enough to know what they are doing 

coming to acting where majority is saying she doesn’t knows to act, I am sure makers know what they are doing, they know much better than us,

I will only say one thing keep ur mental involvement only limited to online drama, we discuss here to get the essence of what others are also thinking and to keep our share of thoughts too, have fun which we have on the expense of what she does or not

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

and Aishwarya forget acting those particular scenes 🤣🤣

Guys if a person is under wrong impression you can’t help, seems her online character has affected her off line also