Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

I guess with mahamruthyunjaya Jaap...things will take a turn...

So maybe on the first day when all couples sit together shiva Raavi might be reluctant...but those 15 days may bring them closer and we might see them completing the Jaap as a happy couple...

Btw...I have never heard anyone do mahamruthyunjaya Jaap for gar Ka Shanthi😆

It's for longevity of life I guess .. please correct me if I am wrong

It’s for mental, emotional and physical health and also longevity. 

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I wonder if the next few episodes take place over the same day... Simran is wearing the same outfit from the precap in her IG story... 

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

I wonder if the next few episodes take place over the same day... Simran is wearing the same outfit from the precap in her IG story... 

Might be a long day!! 

Raingoddess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Felicie

I always forget to talk about this, but the actor playing Anita is really good. She switches between glum Anita and cheery Anita with such finesse. Sometimes it startles me to see her happy side pop out every once in a while because she carries off the wilted Anita so well.

When I watched the preleap after starting with the leap epis, I found it hard to reconcile the two Anitas with each other and that's saying something about her skill. No matter how small a scene, I look forward to watch her. 

Yes! I noticed that too! I love how subtle she is and also her makeup is always so clean and simple... nothing OTT! I really enjoy her scenes... esp post leap. Glad they didn’t go down the typical vamp route! She is simply fab as wilted Anita!! 

Raingoddess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Might be a long day!! 

Yep I’m guessing Suman & Co arrive the same day... and lots of drama unfolds! It’ll be interesting to see how Suman’s arrival affects Rishita’s behavior...

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Yep I’m guessing Suman & Co arrive the same day... and lots of drama unfolds! It’ll be interesting to see how Suman’s arrival affects Rishita’s behavior...

I want to see Rishita try to cross Suman!! Kya maza aayega!! 

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

I guess with mahamruthyunjaya Jaap...things will take a turn...

So maybe on the first day when all couples sit together shiva Raavi might be reluctant...but those 15 days may bring them closer and we might see them completing the Jaap as a happy couple...

Btw...I have never heard anyone do mahamruthyunjaya Jaap for gar Ka Shanthi😆

It's for longevity of life I guess .. please correct me if I am wrong

That's a really good shout because one thing that deserves a huge applause is the parallels in the show. They started off by holding a single finger, slowly there might be more of a grip until eventually they might just end up holding the full hand without hesitation. 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

That's a really good shout because one thing that deserves a huge applause is the parallels in the show. They started off by holding a single finger, slowly there might be more of a grip until eventually they might just end up holding the full hand without hesitation. 

These 15 days are going to be important in terms of ShiVi growth and Rishita’s deterioration. 

I can’t wait for it. I honestly hope we get the much needed conversation. 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

These 15 days are going to be important in terms of ShiVi growth and Rishita’s deterioration. 

I can’t wait for it. I honestly hope we get the much needed conversation. 

wow Nami di...you have actually made me excited

I am ready to bear nasty rishitha if in the end she has a bad time😈