Originally posted by: Peanutbolt

I loved how Shiva scared Raavi on the chipkali thing

He called ayee chipkali, dekh chipkali 🤣 

Even while scaring her, he had to call her chipkali

aur abhi precap mein ye scene ke waqt thoda serious bgm dekhaya ...🤣

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I finally had the time to watch the episode in peace. I have blabbered enough throughout the day to express my tid- bits 😆, but now, some more 😆

1. Pandya Brothers running around the Haveli 

When Raavi muttered to Shiva about Pandya brothers running here and there, I was in splits. Literally, all the brothers except  ‘Mera Devta’ were running around the Haveli including Gaumbi Babuji who went to check the logistics. 

2. Funny, uninhibited and adorable

Today’s day actually belongs to him for his carefree smile, his mischievous glint in the eyes and his shyness. He might be so ready to explode all the time but there’s a softer side to him which reveals itself only in glimpses. 
No wonder Raavi couldn’t stop admiring him and blurted it out right there. Their eye lock was was hilarious. Shiva all coy and Raavi trying hard to ignore him but then she caught on again. 

3. Chudail Krish 

Rishitaaaaa-O mannnn! That sound and then his subsequent running with his Chudail Wali Gathri 🤣

He himself got so scared looking at that girl walking in the middle of nowhere in red ribbons. 

4. Jasoos Raavi 

Oh man!! Shiva rightfully calls her Tibelight!  What a Dodo! I swear she got manipulated by even Krish ready to believe that the Gathri had Puja Ka samaan. Also, she is extremely pure hearted because she has no malice against Rishita. I am so angry at the precap! 

5. Scared Rishita 

One word! Fantastic! 

6. Meri Wali Chudail and Mera Pati Pishach ka Devta 

No matter how much they deny playing Pati-Biwi, they both are just made for each other.  Every frame is like magic between them. 

Edited by Transference - 3 years ago
ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

I finally had the time to watch the episode in peace. I have blabbered enough throughout the day to express my tid- bits 😆, but now, some more 😆

1. Pandya Brother running around the Haveli 

When Raavi muttered to Shiva about Pandya brothers running here and there, I was in splits. Literally, all the brothers except  ‘Mera Devta’ were running around the Haveli including Gaumbi Babuji who went to check the logistics. 

2. Funny, uninhibited and adorable

Today’s day actually belongs to him for his carefree smile, his mischievous glint in the eyes and his shyness. He might be so ready to explode all the time but there’s a softer side to him which reveals itself only in glimpses. 
No wonder Raavi couldn’t stop admiring him and blurted it out right there. Their eye lock was was hilarious. Shiva all coy and Raavi trying hard to ignore him but then she caught on again. 

3. Chudail Krish 

Rishitaaaaa-O mannnn! That sound and then his subsequent running with his Chudail Wali Gathri 🤣

He himself got so scared looking at that girl walking in the middle of nowhere in red ribbons. 

4. Jasoos Raavi 

Oh man!! Shiva rightfully calls her Tibelight!  What a Dodo! I swear she got manipulated by even Krish ready to believe that the Gathri had Puja Ka samaan. Also, she is extremely pure hearted because she has no malice against Rishita. I am so angry at the precap! 

5. Scared Rishita 

One word! Fantastic! 

6. Meri Wali Chudail and Mera Pati Pishach ka Devta 

No matter how much they deny playing Pati-Biwi, they both are just made for each other.  Every frame is like magic between them. 

Gaumbhi Babuji...bichaare gaumbi🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Mannn the candle scene ..the way he pulls her by her waist closer to him

I am watching it on repeat

The eyelock was intense from shiva's side...❤️raavi was first one to break it and come out of the embrace

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Gaumbi Babuji 🤣🤣 I honestly got an image of the three bros (excluding Devaaa) running here n there 🤣 I wish she ran into Gaumbi muttering to himself as well haha 

“Chain se noodles tak nahin khane diya mujhe 😆😆

Raingoddess thumbnail

I feel like we have nicknames for most of the characters now 😆

Raingoddess thumbnail

I want more Gaumbi-Raavi and Shiva-Rishita scenes! The actors have such fab chemistry! Same with Dhara-Shiva & Krish-Raavi as well! Honestly any and all combos work 😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

I want more Gaumbi-Raavi and Shiva-Rishita scenes! The actors have such fab chemistry! Same with Dhara-Shiva & Krish-Raavi as well! Honestly any and all combos work 😆

I agree.. any combo that does not have dev works 🤣

More of shiva-maami, or shivi-maami-suman would be great too

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Focus on "MERI wali" chudail. 😍

Heina naa I'm re-watched that scene multiple times yaar and I can't get enough of it 

Edited by Malika1993.06 - 3 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail

I am so excited for Maami to get to the haveli and for Shiva to scare her while Suman cackles away 😆

Edited by Raingoddess - 3 years ago