Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

I just had this scary thought. Since Shiva and Krish are using Raavi’s accessories and clothes for Kesar’s outfit. What if Rishita blames Raavi when she finds out, and then Raavi would get more reason to fuel to her anger against Shiva🥺 

Ohh you have an excellent point! Ye mere dimaag me nahi aaya. This time if that happens I want Raavi to give it back to her. Bass hua ab chup hoke sunke lena. Either Raavi or Shiva needs to put some sense into Rishita's pea-sized brain! I dont want Dhara in the picture this time! And no more misunderstandings. Ek aur misunderstanding jhelne ki takad nahi hai😭

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I guess the thing she is affected most is loveless marrriage

Mannn this girl wants a simple, romantic,caring lovable husband..she has got the best ...

i want the misunderstandings to get cleared soon yaar

Edited by ItsmePriya - 3 years ago
tinapiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Krish said  white saari is raavi's outfit. Why will raavi have that.Was raavi secretely planning to kill shiva and become her vidhwaa🤣

Nups_mish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

I know many of us are bothered with the fact as to why is raavi not angry at dev instead of shiva. So what I think of it as that definitely dev hurt her by ditching her at the altar.. but at the same time she realized her love was one sided and dev was never interested in her. She let go of him there n then.

Then believing dhara and her mausapa she married shiva, thinking that he may not love her but he's a good human and will be by her side.. but when the goons thing happened her belief n him was also shaken. Now she thinks that she has a right to be protected by him and he didn't do that he'll have to face my brunt as well..

Her anger emerges more out of the "haq" that she has on shiva. That "haq" she doesn't have over dev so now she doesn't even bother him being inclined to rishita and hurting her.

Well said! I have no issues with Raavi and I somewhat understand why she is behaving the way she is. That girl has literally been through a lot! And as Dhara says she is bacho jaisi masoom. Raavi is still a child at heart. And with Shiva continuously bickering with her she feels she has nowhere to go. 

Especially the scene where Shiva says "Bazaar chal mere saath", that girl's face lit up instantly. For a second she was on cloud nine! But then immediately the next moment Shiva being Shiva had to put an end to her child like dreams by saying that chashma thing. I think if Shiva softens towards her, I am sure Raavi will melt easily. She is as innocent as a child and all her grudges are also superficial. Once Shiva starts talking gently to her I am sure she will forget everything including the kidnapping and give their relationship a chance. Just a proper conversation without any nok jhok should happen❤️

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Well said! I have no issues with Raavi and I somewhat understand why she is behaving the way she is. That girl has literally been through a lot! And as Dhara says she is bacho jaisi masoom. Raavi is still a child at heart. And with Shiva continuously bickering with her she feels she has nowhere to go. 

Especially the scene where Shiva says "Bazaar chal mere saath", that girl's face lit up instantly. For a second she was on cloud nine! But then immediately the next moment Shiva being Shiva had to put an end to her child like dreams by saying that chashma thing. I think if Shiva softens towards her, I am sure Raavi will melt easily. She is as innocent as a child and all her grudges are also superficial. Once Shiva starts talking gently to her I am sure she will forget everything including the kidnapping and give their relationship a chance. Just a proper conversation without any nok jhok should happen❤️

For that conversation to happen i guess we need go on a hunger strike or file  a petition in court

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tinapiku

Krish said  white saari is raavi's outfit. Why will raavi have that.Was raavi secretely planning to kill shiva and become her vidhwaa🤣

Exactly.. same thought crossed my mind.. why wud she have a pure white saaree unless it's somebody's funeral😆 A newly wedded bride is not supposed to have such clothes in her wardrobe. 

ItsmePriya thumbnail

raavi is already attarcted to shiva...she has started letting go of her guard slowly..these misunderstandings are the only blocks..else can safely say raavi will be the first to fall in love

That girl is reallly in need of love...the way the loveless marriage taunt is aafecting her proves it...she wants a happy marriage 

Nups_mish thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Exactly.. same thought crossed my mind.. why wud she have a pure white saaree unless it's somebody's funeral😆 A newly wedded bride is not supposed to have such clothes in her wardrobe. 

Haha I think Maami might have secretly slipped in that white sari in Raavi's luggage hoping that she might kill Shiva soon and Mami ke dreams will come true. Maami is surely capable of doing this 😆

Peanutbolt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

I just had this scary thought. Since Shiva and Krish are using Raavi’s accessories and clothes for Kesar’s outfit. What if Rishita blames Raavi when she finds out, and then Raavi would get more reason to fuel to her anger against Shiva🥺 

With the way shiva said jaan se maar dunga, me thinks he’s gonna blast rishita left right centre and phenk few chappal at Krish for making the plan fail 😆

with the way the duo are practising in the precap, Shiva took this as a personal mission and would do anything to make it successful it seems 😆

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Completely agree with you! The moment he softens, she’ll latch on to him for life like the chipkali she is 😂♥️

Originally posted by: Nups_mish