Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinapiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

I have the same point as saturday....why was raavi's insult sidelined

More than dev am pissed at dhara for not even telling once about the insult rishitha threw at raavi and asked reprimanded dev for the same. Dev is an ullu gadhe rightly said by his dear wife....he has been such a turnoffšŸ¤¢

And when she came to raavi she cooly said i apologise on herbehalf nonsense..i riightly predicted on saturday that if we have a dhara raavi scene it would turn out like this and the same happened...

only saving grace was raavi giving it back

Dev is influenced by dhara. Whatever she says he does. But madam Dhara doesn't understand that Dec should talk to Raavi also not rishita. They are not married doesn't mean they should not clear their baggage. Dhara is talking nonsense mostly theae days and too exaggerated and long. Most stupid character writing is of hers than Dev and Raavi. Gaumbi is also mostly in dhara mode but he is getting his comic part also.

Though rishita us pathetic still her character is not very wierd behaving. And shiva  krish nd suman mami anita and sometimes rishita also are the only characters that are digestible now.

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Thank you thank you!! ā¤ļø Now. i can post without any restrictions!šŸ˜ƒ 

Yea I wish I could go into zen mode as well when it comes to DevTa!! Whenever I see Dev my anger reaches its peak. He is just a prop in the show! And the worst part is they are occupying unnecessary screen space which otherwise would have been Shiviā€™s or Gauraā€™s . Shivi really needs extra screen time because of popularity plus they have a lot of things to sort out before love happens! And when I see DevTa filled episode it just adds to my frustration because they absolutely dont add anything to the story. 

I think Akshay went away for sometime plus now he is continuously posting and promoting his music video on Insta. This means he is not shooting and we could get Shivi scenes soon. I want Suman to hit Rishita with her danda and lock her in Kesarā€™s room till Dev comes back. Or else we will get Rishita solo scenes!šŸ˜­

unfortunately, shivi's popularity is the reason that they're going to drag their track and go as slow as possible with them šŸ˜•

i'm glad that there will be no dev for a while, but yeah i also dread rishita's monologues šŸ¤¢

can we get rishita traumatized and behosh for a few days because of shiva's horror scare šŸ¤£

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

unfortunately, shivi's popularity is the reason that they're going to drag their track and go as slow as possible with them šŸ˜•

i'm glad that there will be no dev for a while, but yeah i also dread rishita's monologues šŸ¤¢

can we get rishita traumatized and behosh for a few days because of shiva's horror scare šŸ¤£

The thing is ShiVi are loved very much but if the makerā€™s drag it out like chewing gum fans are going to start getting restless and upset. 

Itā€™s only been a month and Iā€™m bored already. They go around Iā€™m circles. 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Finally watched the episode and hereā€™s my two bits on it. 

Dev: I absolutely canā€™t stand him. He said itā€™s all his fault but I swear he doesnā€™t believe it. Iā€™m done. Iā€™ve give up hope that heā€™s ever going to apologize to Raavi and Shiva. Absolutely disappointed and thoroughly disgusted. 

Shiva: is an absolute sweetheart!! I loved him so much when he said jaan seh maar dunga. How amazing is that guy that heā€™d go to such lengths for someone he claims to not like. 

Krish/Gaumbi/Shiva: Lovable trio. Loved Gaumbiā€™s marks kam aaye, tujhe aadha karr dunga šŸ˜†

Dhara: She needs to stop and step back. She canā€™t be apologizing for someone elseā€™s mistakes. To me, it felt like she was siding with Rishita. I yelled at my screen 

Raavi: I really liked her questioning Dhara. I understand where sheā€™s coming from but my god she needs to blame everyone equally. She yelled at Shiva when he was being kind. Why hasnā€™t she said anything to Dev. For goodness sake he drove her to attempt suicide. This bothers me a lot. Why so much anger for only Dhara and Shiva? Gaumbi and her Mausapa are equally to be blamed. Why selective grudges!! 

She believes Shiva hates her, fine, he hates her. You were given an out by Suman, then she cited that her Mausapa must have had good intentions. 
Writers are making her contradictory and Iā€™m not sure I like her so unsure. We need to have her monologues. We need to feel her or disconnect sets in. 

I would have been so happy had she blasted Rishita herself. I love Raavi but this girl needs to learn to fight her own battles. What she said to Dhara about the one sided love, would have made more sense if said to Rishita. 

Her Mausapa emotionally blackmailed her into this marriage. Why isnā€™t he at fault?? Why isnā€™t she saying anything to Gaumbi? 
Why the heck does Dhara not tell Raavi that she asked Shiva to marry Raavi. 
One think that came across very clearly was that Raavi believes 200% that Shiva hates her. Thatā€™s it!! 
Sheā€™s only focused on married life and loveless marriage but has made no move to talk about it to the person sheā€™s been saddled with. Talking it out would help. Iā€™m not sure if ShiVi are ever going to have a proper conversation. Why does ITV make conversation so difficult. 

I know itā€™s only a few days on the show but itā€™s been over a month for us. Itā€™s going to try my patience and Iā€™m prepared to bear the torture. 
I honestly donā€™t know whatā€™s going to make her see the truth. That Shiva isnā€™t the cause of her problems, Dev is and to some extent Raavi herself for not asking Dev if he loved her. She couldnā€™t even see his kindness today. 

My biggest complaint to the writers is Raaviā€™s lack of reaction to Dev and Rishita. Sheā€™s hurting and she needs to ask Dev why he didnā€™t tell her the truth. We need monologues of Raavi. I sympathize with her but I donā€™t understand her reactions at times. 

I know itā€™s ITV and I shouldnā€™t be looking for logic but my goodness who in this day and age just aims to get married. Thatā€™s it, no other ambitions in life. Did Raavi ever work outside? 

Pandya Family love each other no doubt but they donā€™t talk. Iā€™m tired of Dharaā€™s lectures.

Amazing post Nami dišŸ‘

Summed up everything we have been lamenting since morning

@bold more than anything i cant tolerate her goody mommy role always..she is just suppressing things with her 20rs lectures

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Thank you thank you!! ā¤ļø Now. i can post without any restrictions!šŸ˜ƒ 

Yea I wish I could go into zen mode as well when it comes to DevTa!! Whenever I see Dev my anger reaches its peak. He is just a prop in the show! And the worst part is they are occupying unnecessary screen space which otherwise would have been Shiviā€™s or Gauraā€™s . Shivi really needs extra screen time because of popularity plus they have a lot of things to sort out before love happens! And when I see DevTa filled episode it just adds to my frustration because they absolutely dont add anything to the story. 

I think Akshay went away for sometime plus now he is continuously posting and promoting his music video on Insta. This means he is not shooting and we could get Shivi scenes soon. I want Suman to hit Rishita with her danda and lock her in Kesarā€™s room till Dev comes back. Or else we will get Rishita solo scenes!šŸ˜­

How I wish this happens

Or Suman and rishitha can share the room with dev being absent...

Nupur...congrats on becoming groupie...ab toh atleast in the  forum we can have endless conversations...the show has affinity towards having conversationsšŸ˜†

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I know many of us are bothered with the fact as to why is raavi not angry at dev instead of shiva. So what I think of it as that definitely dev hurt her by ditching her at the altar.. but at the same time she realized her love was one sided and dev was never interested in her. She let go of him there n then.

Then believing dhara and her mausapa she married shiva, thinking that he may not love her but he's a good human and will be by her side.. but when the goons thing happened her belief n him was also shaken. Now she thinks that she has a right to be protected by him and he didn't do that he'll have to face my brunt as well..

Her anger emerges more out of the "haq" that she has on shiva. That "haq" she doesn't have over dev so now she doesn't even bother him being inclined to rishita and hurting her.

Peanutbolt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rishita was so funny when she was trying to make those chudiyan fall...her hand movements were hilarious šŸ¤£

I decided i like Rishita the best when she is shit scared and worried about Kesar chudail attacking her

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I just had this scary thought. Since Shiva and Krish are using Raaviā€™s accessories and clothes for Kesarā€™s outfit. What if Rishita blames Raavi when she finds out, and then Raavi would get more reason to fuel to her anger against ShivašŸ„ŗ 

Originally posted by: Peanutbolt

Rishita was so funny when she was trying to make those chudiyan fall...her hand movements were hilarious šŸ¤£

I decided i like Rishita the best when she is shit scared and worried about Kesar chudail attacking her

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

How I wish this happens

Or Suman and rishitha can share the room with dev being absent...

Nupur...congrats on becoming groupie...ab toh atleast in the  forum we can have endless conversations...the show has affinity towards having conversationsšŸ˜†

Haha thank you!ā¤ļø Absolutely, love to read all your analysis after every episode and contribute as well. And yes, this show does have an affinity towards having lenghty conversations full of gyaanšŸ¤Ŗ

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

I know many of us are bothered with the fact as to why is raavi not angry at dev instead of shiva. So what I think of it as that definitely dev hurt her by ditching her at the altar.. but at the same time she realized her love was one sided and dev was never interested in her. She let go of him there n then.

Then believing dhara and her mausapa she married shiva, thinking that he may not love her but he's a good human and will be by her side.. but when the goons thing happened her belief n him was also shaken. Now she thinks that she has a right to be protected by him and he didn't do that he'll have to face my brunt as well..

Her anger emerges more out of the "haq" that she has on shiva. That "haq" she doesn't have over dev so now she doesn't even bother him being inclined to rishita and hurting her.

Beautifully pointed out..šŸ‘

@bold Perfectly said...