Will we get a shAkhi scene tomorrow

Let’s hope so 🤞

But I doubt it. I would love to be proven wrong. 😜

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bobo1906

Watched today's episode.. loved it absolutely. My Take on it :

1. Shaan's attitude is pathetic.. Astha's dialogue wa bang on.. tum Bina lade haar kaise ma'am Lete ho.. Also Shaan should know better that Shaurya is not at all like him.

I've said it last night........Shaan is a disappointment! Aastha is the only parent with a spine! 

2. Today for the first time, I felt Shagun was at par with Devi in evilness.. their one to one was .. OMG.. the way Shagun said.. She has brainwashed Anokhi and she is a middle class feminist.. and she will never compromise on her dreams. I also want Shaurya to compare Anokhi with Shagun on Shaguns face to show her Anokhi is way above Shagun in every way. And Shaurya is not a trophy to win.

Shagun's manipulative side was shining through with Devi. I also want that Shaurya/Shagun scene where he really shows her how much looks, qualifications, and class Anokhi has!

3. I totally understand Nikki's POV and her impulsive reaction.. it's completely justified provided her past events and experiences.. but now after her impulsive reaction, I really want her to think through her whole journey till now with Shaurya and how he has been with her in general and then give him benefit of doubt, at least consider confronting him once directly before taking any stand. Probably.. that will happen eventually.. right now KV is on leave so probably they are stretching this bit.. Nikki's stubbornness to break up with SS.

So the resolution of this track will take longer than normal. And it will require Anokhi to act a little out of character. But overall, I support her decision. We never questioned Shaurya when he made a one-sided decision not to marry Shagun. We shouldn't judge Anokhi for her one-sided decision not to enter a relationship with Shaurya. She's seen how Shaurya did not open his mouth in front of his family and it makes sense that his views on what a wife is will be affected by his family. Even his own mother didn't deny that he's been a misogynist. So I don't see her conclusion as wrong per se.

4. Last but not the least.. SS conversation with his Badi Maa and Bade Papa.. his questions and speculations were bang on👏 especially the part where he says - Mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ki aaplog mere pith pich6e koi planning Kar rahe Hain😎. Also, I love how he uses haq googly on BM🤣.. Mera bhi to haq hai 😎. Also.. for the first time he took Astha's side when Tej tried to accuse her 👏👏. 

It's funny that he pulled an Anokhi and supported Aastha ma'am!! But also I loved that he put BM in her place by using haq and BP in his place by walking away. 

As usual KV killed it again with his dialogue delivery and expressions.. 🥰🥰🥰

When he said...."maybe I don't deserve it" I WANTED TO HUG SHAURYA SOOOO BAD! And the tears!!

5. Nikki doesn't want to face SS as she is scared .. he will see through her true feelings for him... But common.. that's not the Nikki we know.. the Nikki we know is fighter and takes every thing head on .. so why take biggest decision of your life by taking advice from intermediaries😇.. she must gear SS out.

She's also never been in love. She knows she's weak for him. She knows she can't deny that she loves him. But she doesn't want to be manipulated. She loves him, but chose herself. In reality, he doesn't really fall into the equation. Her life, Her rules!!

Please pour in your comments 🙂.

Edited by mallukumari - 2 years ago
bobo1906 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Your comments make sense😊❤️.. it's just that even when Shaurya broke up with Shagun.. they spoke with each other. Shaurya was adamant that he needs a housewife only and so they broke up. 

I am not questioning the choice Anokhi is making.. she is choosing herself over love/ SS.. which is fair enough.. her life her rules.. but Shaurya has changed a lot in his journey with Anokhi.. I agree Anokhi checked with Astha about Shaurya, but Astha was not part of his recent transformation or partial transformation. So, she should speak to Shaurya ones.. he might not have a problem at all with Anokhis studies and career. If he has an issue, Anokhi can break up. Shaurya has always been very clear about what he wants.. he will surely know when asked the question.

Edited by bobo1906 - 2 years ago
Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So is KV back or is he still off

mallukumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobo1906

Your comments make sense😊❤️.. it's just that even when Shaurya broke up with Shagun.. they spoke with each other. Shaurya was adamant that he needs a housewife only and so they broke up. 

I am not questioning the choice Anokhi is making.. she is choosing herself over love/ SS.. which is fair enough.. her life her rules.. but Shaurya has changed a lot in his journey with Anokhi.. I agree Anokhi checked with Astha about Shaurya, but Astha was not part of his recent transformation or partial transformation. So, she should speak to Shaurya ones.. he might not have a problem at all with Anokhis studies and career. If he has an issue, Anokhi can break up. Shaurya has always been very clear about what he wants.. he will surely know when asked the question.

I agree that it might help them resolve this if they talked to each other. But I also don't think there's anything wrong with her making a decision for herself. 

Shaurya did not talk to Shagun. He gave her an ultimatum and walked away when she didn't play by his rules. That Shaurya was wrong. This Shaurya is a different man. 

Also, the last scene Anokhi saw with Shaurya is him keeping quiet in front of his family!

Ashx thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Ola everyone. So AcP  is back.  I did say that the moment he posted that reel with Anokhi. Dekhna hai k without SS can they pull off an interesting track and retain their viewers. They could show bablis track and grow some spine in Shaan and Gayathri.  Kanchan to stand up more againstBM 

I definitely dont want  vineet crap or bebo amol or Shagun.  Make her disappear too. 

Ashx thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mallukumari

I agree that it might help them resolve this if they talked to each other. But I also don't think there's anything wrong with her making a decision for herself. 

Shaurya did not talk to Shagun. He gave her an ultimatum and walked away when she didn't play by his rules. That Shaurya was wrong. This Shaurya is a different man. 

Also, the last scene Anokhi saw with Shaurya is him keeping quiet in front of his family!

I doubt that next time Shaurya is going to keep quite coz he knows very well , that was what hurt anokhi more than the engagement announcement. 

Since then he has openly yet gently told them what Anokhi means to him

I  think BM will agree to Anokhi and then she can do what is best at create MU.  She is scared of loosing Shaurya. She wont care a hoot to Shagun now as she knows thats not working . This may end Shaguns track 

mallukumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashx

I doubt that next time Shaurya is going to keep quite coz he knows very well , that was what hurt anokhi more than the engagement announcement. 

Since then he has openly yet gently told them what Anokhi means to him

I  think BM will agree to Anokhi and then she can do what is best at create MU.  She is scared of loosing Shaurya. She wont care a hoot to Shagun now as she knows thats not working . This may end Shaguns track 

This is my feeling too. I think Shagun will stay on as SIAC professor though. But to keep her fake mom facade, Devi will "allow" ShaKhi to stay together. I hope this sets Shaurya up to reconcile with his mother. I think if Anokhi tries to bring mom/son together, there will be problems with this organically. 

anamika365 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashx

Ola everyone. So AcP  is back.  I did say that the moment he posted that reel with Anokhi. Dekhna hai k without SS can they pull off an interesting track and retain their viewers. They could show bablis track and grow some spine in Shaan and Gayathri.  Kanchan to stand up more againstBM 

I definitely dont want  vineet crap or bebo amol or Shagun.  Make her disappear too. 

Wohoo. Did we get a new bts?? smiley41smiley41smiley41