Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: anamika365

My KP is Ahir eventually finding Shaurya and them having a heart-to-heart conversation. I wish taht begins the ShauHir friendship ❤️

Usko toh ACP hi dhundhega Anokhi ke saath jungle mein.!!phir daantegan bhi professor sach mein paagal ho. Dimaak ghar pe rakh ke aaye ho kya. 

Anokhi will be again PS aap bacche ho kya 

Ashx thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

Great news welcome ACP. Shurya ki absence mein apne numbers wholensale mein bana sakta hai. 🤣 

Looks like younger generation can take a stand against BM but not their parents. Be it Kanchan or shaurya. 

Hope we get to hear from shurya today. Jo mess create Kiya hai us ko sort karna hai.

Also hope before he disappears we get at least one shaaki scene. 

May be isliliye gaayab Hua kyuki Anokhi ne baat karne se manaa kiya

So first time ran to goa second time accident third tome Jungle. ACP will go to hunt him down with Anokhi and yeh Banda phir se ACP aur Anokhi se daant khaayega

Yeh baar anokhi bolegi i love you screaming and our SS will say phir say kaho woh gussai mai kaha na samajh mai nai aya 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ashx

Yeh baar anokhi bolegi i love you screaming and our SS will say phir say kaho woh gussai mai kaha na samajh mai nai aya 

YeaH and ACP will be like professor action replay slow motion mein baad mein karna Abhi jungle we baahar chale. 

May be Devi will call him to hunt him down. She invited him for holi so she might ask him to find shaurya

Ashx thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Aj Twitter bhi thanda hai no updates no hulchul

No SS tho dekho no trending too

dramacrazy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashx

I doubt that next time Shaurya is going to keep quite coz he knows very well , that was what hurt anokhi more than the engagement announcement. 

Since then he has openly yet gently told them what Anokhi means to him

I  think BM will agree to Anokhi and then she can do what is best at create MU.  She is scared of loosing Shaurya. She wont care a hoot to Shagun now as she knows thats not working . This may end Shaguns track 

I think BM has one more shot. She knows Shaurya well enough that if Anokhi refuses him, he might pin, he might love her from afar, maybe even try to convince her gently but he will not chase her actively like he is doing now. 

In fact I have been wondering if Anokhi's change in attitude between two episodes is a result of that. She is a fighter and she has always maintained that there are two people in a relationship so her change seems unusual. Would she change her stance if BM/BP tell her that Shaurya had something to lose (his position in SIAC and being disowned by the family) if he ends up with her. She will make a decision for him in that case and refuse him because she knows if she talks to him, he will not back off. 

I feel that Shagun is here to stay , BM's support or not. She will continue to create problems in their life. This does not seem to be about love for her anymore.

My KP is Shaurya decoding the entire situation and the couple dating secretly. He has been shown to be quite smart and observant for most part. That allows him to hold onto love with some level of security and buys him time to untangle the whole family situation. The angst and jealousy comes from the fact that other folks (Ahir and Shagun) will continue to chase them as they are officially single. The fight to keep their hands off each other might also be interesting. 

I am curious about something - This is the second time Shaurya has mentioned that he had planned so much and he might not get a chance to do it again. He did celebrate her B'day in style , he will get chances to confess in future too so what exactly did he plan that cannot be repeated. Was he intending to propose marraige and go ahead with it? I also found it interesting that he did not let his family know and was shocked when BM appeared...my point being he is not as blind as we think he is. When BM asked for a promise, Shaurya actually looked shocked for a minute.

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They played Hamari Adhuri Kahani for Anokhi's FB and she changed contact name from PS❤️ to 💔.. 😭😭

Why do I feel so sad about them!! 😭😭

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Edited by Jiggy7 - 2 years ago
Jiggy7 thumbnail

Beech beech mai jaake TRP thread pe comment kardena so that it stays in 1st page..

Mai end of weak mai sticky karwane ko request karungi..

Jiggy7 thumbnail