Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: TR_19

😆😆

Acp kitni bhi koshish karle...anokhi will not allow any type of flirting from acp. She sees him as only a friend. 😆

Exactly and all the previous interactions had Shaurya’s jealous face....this time around we can just enjoy Ahir’s existence without worrying!

mallukumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: 98840500

In both the case drama will increase which can fetch the trp and makeup for KV's absence which will be good for the show. I am glad he is back. I wish bipin had not leaked KV's health info toh there would have been so much suspense.

The fandom is like CIA/FBI/Interpol put together, someone would have unearthed the truth. And there’s no way people would have handled 2 weeks of no ShaKhi scenes without an explanation.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Sorry girls today I can't be the part of conversation as the day at work was pretty busy with short of staff...🤪

mallukumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Sorry girls today I can't be the part of conversation as the day at work was pretty busy with short of staff...🤪

Aww have a good day!! 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallukumari

Aww have a good day!! 

yeah waiting for clock to turn 5🤣 n i just run away from here.,🤣

mallukumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

I hope it’s not old pic 

No it has Khalid's daughter in it. 

bobo1906 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Watched today's episode.. loved it absolutely. My Take on it :

1. Shaan's attitude is pathetic.. Astha's dialogue wa bang on.. tum Bina lade haar kaise ma'am Lete ho.. Cmon man.. why he thinks Shaurya will end up like him.. First.. No one was there to support him/ Astha from family. Ashta and Shaan have never stood for their son.. till now.. now they have got opportunity to fight for him and stand by him. Also Shaan should know better that Shaurya is not at all like him😡

2. Today for the first time, I felt Shagun was at par with Devi in evilness.. their one to one was .. OMG.. the way Shagun said.. She has brainwashed Anokhi and she is a middle class feminist.. and she will never compromise on her dreams😡😡.. I really want to see her face when finally Shakhi clear up their misunderstandings and Shaurya encourages Anokhi to pursue her dreams .. like he said . Jo tumhe pasand hai.. wahi to mujhe Pasand hai. Also.. I am yearning for a scene where Shaurya blasts Shagun.. that she ditched him and will rather remain unmarried than marrying her. I also want Shaurya to compare Anokhi with Shagun on Shaguns face to show her Anokhi is way above Shagun in every way. And Shaurya is not a trophy to win.

3. I totally understand Nikki's POV and her impulsive reaction.. it's completely justified provided her past events and experiences.. but now after her impulsive reaction, I really want her to think through her whole journey till now with Shaurya and how he has been with her in general and then give him benefit of doubt, at least consider confronting him once directly before taking any stand. Probably.. that will happen eventually.. right now KV is on leave so probably they are stretching this bit.. Nikki's stubbornness to break up with SS.

4. Last but not the least.. SS conversation with his Badi Maa and Bade Papa.. his questions and speculations were bang on👏 especially the part where he says - Mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ki aaplog mere pith pich6e koi planning Kar rahe Hain😎. Also, I love how he uses haq googly on BM🤣.. Mera bhi to haq hai 😎. Also.. for the first time he took Astha's side when Tej tried to accuse her 👏👏. 

As usual KV killed it again with his dialogue delivery and expressions.. 🥰🥰🥰

5. Nikki doesn't want to face SS as she is scared .. he will see through her true feelings for him... But common.. that's not the Nikki we know.. the Nikki we know is fighter and takes every thing head on .. so why take biggest decision of your life by taking advice from intermediaries😇.. she must gear SS out.

Please pour in your comments 🙂.

Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Will we get a shAkhi scene tomorrow