Frequent Posters

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

again the misunderstanding had started 

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hayeee meri sai ka sapna fir se tut gye....She was about to trust Virat but again ?

This time I don't think she will going to forgive him easily once again. Everytime she try Patharlekha come in between like always

Krishnaravali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

pattar didi ko jan se maar dalne ki man kar raha hai 

HIMAP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sherry_24

Hey all!

Thanks for all the sweet words, comments, love and encouragement. Here’s the next chapter. Hope I don’t disappoint 😊🤞

Chapter -2

Virat and Sai were lost in their reverie, when the gang decided to have some fun teasing these unproclaimed love birds. 

Mohit - Dada, Sai vahini is so pretty right?

Virat (still lost in his thoughts) Yes

Bua - Just like a doll. Right Viru?

Virat (Smiling dreamily) - Yes Bua

Aai - Really Godu? 

Suddenly the trio started laughing their hearts out and Sai and Virat were brought back from their dreamland. Blushing like love puppies they refused to look at any one or anything expect the flooring. As the laughter and teasing increased Sai and Virat made random excuses and fled to their room one after the other. But Shivani bua’s room continued to echo and reverberate with their laughter till much later.

Back in their room Sai and Virat were just avoiding eyes contact. Something had changed between them, something had triggered, something unexplored, something that had made their hearts flutter, something yet to be worded, something that was making them anxious but with palpable excitement. 

Amidst all this, there was a silent spectator who was burning with jealousy sensing the changing equation between Sai and Virat. Patralekha!

The next few days went by without much disruption and surprisingly, was relatively peaceful as per Chavan Niwas standards. But what was active, was the budding relationship between the deal marriage. They were slowly slipping into a very comfortable space with eachother, enjoying and cherishing their company. Their cute banters, their secret eye locks, their silent gestures to each other had become common and were being observed by everyone in CN

Sai and Virat's room 

Virat - Sai have you seen my slippers?

Sai - Oops! Here. I was wearing them

Virat - How many times do I have to ask you not to wear my slippers?

Sai - How many times do I have to tell you that I WILL wear you slippers?

Virat - (Facepalm) Why do I always forget that I can never expect a proper answer from Sai Joshi? Why do I even try?

Sai - Because you are as slow as a tortoise. You will take 2-3 years to understand it. Giggling at her own joke she didn't realise the smile her infectious laughter had brought on her husband's face.

Sai - Why are you smiling? Because I managed a nickname for you that is not from Sholay? 

Virat- (Realising that he was lost in her contagious laughter) When will you stop giving me these weird nicknames?

Sai - Why do you ask when you know I will never stop?

Virat - Mala maaf kara. Let me reframe it. Or instead, for all the name extensions that you have given me can you stop calling me just one of them.

Sai - (Acting like in deep thought) Ok done. Which one?

Virat - Sir

Sai looks at Virat and quickly averts her gaze from him. She can feel the blush that frequently visits slowing creeping back on to her cheeks.

Virat - YES! YES! YES! (Jumping like a 5year old). Finally for once the Gadchiroli toofan express has nothing to say huh?

Sai - Why do you always disturb me with such stupid conversations when I'm studying? Last week has been so hectic I have barely had time to relax. And you are busy pulling my leg.

Virat - (Feeling concerned for her state and after a lot of  procrastination dares to propose a plan) Let's  go out tomorrow. We can go watch a movie and have dinner later at some place of your choice. That will help you relax

Sai- (Clasping her hands in excitement) Street food please. And candy floss followed  by ice cream for sweet dish

Virat - (Delighted that she accepted so easily) Done deal. Let Aai know that we will not be home for dinner tomorrow

Sai - I will inform her in the morning

The pillow fort is built and both go off to sleep. Looking forward for some happy lone time with each other, feeling as if the fort had begun to recede.

Next Morning

Both Sai and Virat have a constant smile on their faces and a slight spin in their walk today

Sai is helping Ashwini in the kitchen

Sai - Aai..Virat Sir is taking me out for movie tonight. We will not be home for dinner 

Ashwini - So my Godu has become romantic. He is taking his wife on a date

Sai - (blushing) Oho Aai. It's nothing like that. I was feeling stressed so he is just taking me out to feel better.

Ashwini - (Smiling at her naiveness) Go and have some fun 

During breakfast too there was continuous knowing glances being exchanged between Sai and Virat

Evening 

Sai returns from college. She is all excited, waiting for Virat to come home from work. She changed, taking extra time to get dressed up. She catches a glimpse of her reflection in the mirror and smiles recalling her conversation with Aai and her mention of the word "DATE". A date with my husband she reminds herself and the smile on her face widens. She is anxiously waiting for her husband, when she hears the clock strike 7. As it was getting late, she decided to call Virat, but he disconnects. She calls again after 10mins, but this time it's switched off. She gets worried and goes downstairs

Ashwini - Sai..You guys haven't left yet. Is it not getting late?

Sai - Virat Sir has not come home yet. I called him but he disconnected and now his phone is switched off

Ashwini - Don't worry. He may be on his way. Must have got stuck at work or on his way back in traffic

Bhavani enters. Noticing Sai all dressed up she makes a disapproving face

Bhavani - You junglee mulgi. Why are you so decked up? Who are you planning to get secretly married now? What is the next cunning plan up your sleeve?

Ashwini - Vahini, Virat is taking Sai out for movie. So she waiting for him

Bhavani - Ohoo. She wants to go out for movie. Now she doesn't have to study? Whenever she is asked to do any work she makes it an excuse. Now when she wants to roam around in the night her studies are not impacted. She makes a face

Sai is about to respond, but Ashwini signals her to keep quiet to avoid an argument

Bhavani - (with a sly smirk) Anyways. You can keep waiting for ever. Virat had come home early but had to leave for some urgent work

Sai - Why didn't he inform me? I hope everything is fine

Bhavani - Why? Is he your servant that he needs to inform you about his every movement.

Bhavani leaves. Ashwini tries to pacify Sai that something unavoidable might have come his way. Sai acknowledges

Sai - I understand Aai. I'm a daughter of a police officer so I know their nature of work. And I know that his duty is of utmost priority to Virat Sir

Hearing this Ashwini loving caresses her head and thanks the almighty for such an understanding DIL.

It's past 10 PM and it's pouring heavily outside. Sai is so stressed out and the disruptive weather outside is aggravating the fear for Virat's safety.

Everyone has gathered in the drawing room worried about Virat's whereabouts, when Ashwini notices that she has not seen Pakhi since evening. She didn't even come down for dinner. Just as she is about to ask about Pakhi, the main door opens and everyone is left stunned at the sight before them. Virat and Pakhi enter completely drenched. Shock is an understatement of what Sai was feeling. She could feel the whole floor spinning and her heart breaking into million pieces. A lone tear unknowingly rolls down her cheek.

Virat - (uneasy and rather awkward) Why is everyone awake so late?

Ashwini - (her anger evident in her pitch) Where have you been? We have been so worried. Your phone was switched off.

Virat checks his phone. 

Virat- Seem like it got switched off due to low charge. (Lowering his eyes and hesitantly and carefully choosing his next words). I had some urgent work which I can't disclose right now

Saying this he hastily makes his exit from the scene. 

Bhavani - Patralekha, you also go and dry yourself or you will catch a cold

As if waiting for que, Pakhi also leaves for her room. Sai is left teary eyed, trying hard not break into a million pieces like her fragile heart just had.

Next up - What’s real? What’s fake? Can love just be game?

I don't understand one thing that what is the meaning of right in kaku's dictionary of values. Why is she so happy when pakhi goes out with Virat. How could she encourage the wrong ideas which pakhi has. Can anyone please put some sense in her mind...

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing update😍

Aww Sai was so happy for their date😒

Now she is heartbroken🥺

Now Sai will not forgive Virat easily and will maintain distance from him

Now its going to be very difficult for Virat to gain forgiveness.

Kaku always support Pakhi didi wrongdoings whyyyyy😡

Feeling bad for Sai😭

Eagerly waiting for next update🤗

FUITV thumbnail

Must be a perfect Chaal by Bhavani and didi 

poor Sai 

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing!! But Sairat date got ruined ...😓

Awww how understanding Sai is!!😘

Liked the whole part!!

Do continue soon💜

Waiting for the next eagerly after reading the wonderful precap!!!

Oh dear....poor Sai! She was so excited, then so worried. She'd understood if virat got held up by work but finding virat pp come back together will make her uncomfortable and insecure again :( i really hope virat realizes how much his relationship with pp affects Sai especially with no clarity on their marriage not being a deal abd no confession of love yet. She doesn't know what her place is....

Please keep writing. Eagerly awaiting next update!!

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

What's happening, I am sure virat didn't have bad intentions but I can't trust pakhi, she is playing some game... Did she heard what sai sai to Ashwini about date

Archishakashyap thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Oh my god . This was amazing. Please tag me in the next update I can't miss it . 

I loved it . When are you going to post the next one. ?  

So awesome !!! 💎💎💎❤️❤️❤️