Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

i thought this will never end😆

i am glad you finally addressed the track of the brothers finding out why Dhara never had a baby...and you tackled it beautifully

I loved the temple/preist scene

I love the bonding of this family...how they laugh and cry together <333 reminds me of ishqbaaz....GauRa always bring the other couples closer and solve their issues😳

ending was perfect

loved the title too

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

this was very sweet! 

apt title.. the knots in all the relationships untangled beautifully ❤️

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: NephilimByHeart

It was long but wonderful... Loved it 😘

thank you🙏🙏🤗

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjurana2009

Amazing, Superb 👍🏼

Beautifully written 👏

Great work👏

Loved it❤️❤️

thank you🤗

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsadZoyaILU

that was awesome loved it update soon plz

thank you

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Wow!! That was fantastic!! 

thank you

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananyakhetarpal

OMG

I don't have words to describe how much I love this ❤️❤️ I actually teared up when Raavi and Shiva talked in the mandir. You have written all the emotions so beautifully; anger, guilt, pain, peace, everything 👏

This feels almost cathartic to read - if only all of them on tv had even an iota of sense like they did here they could solve everything. You addressed everything amazingly and with such finesse! I am a huge fan of your writing

thank you so much🤗

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Foxii

Mindblowing, so emotional♥️

thank you❤️

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Oh Nehaaaaaa❤️❤️❤️

Gosh. I can't tell you how much I loved this.  See I was so right. You out do yourself every time. This was a while family OS, and you've described everyone's emotions and POV so well. And Dev got on his knees to apologize to ShiVi? 😲 Very well written. And everyone's emotions at Dhara's sacrifice.

I loved how this one truth brought ShIVi together. Loved it. And this was very timely too. You already know how we feel about Dhara's recent actions, so portraying her stance with dignity to make us, the audience, realize her place in the brothers life was just ❤️.

And yet again, this is my current fav OS of yours.😆 Can't wait to read more of your work, but first, rest well please! 🙂

.Thank you 🤗

I am fine now, just it gets tough sometimes

niakush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First of all I wi tell you....this song sulja lenge uljhe rishto ka dhaaga....has beeny utter favourite!!! And after reading the os....it was clear why you choose this....it's a perfect fit!!!

This OS had everything In it...you name the emotion and you find it in this OS.... hatred, anger, love, friendship etc etc!!! And each emotion was beautifully described by you!!!

Today there were so many lines...could not even decide which one stole heart!!!

Beautifully written OS.....words are less to describe this one...it's just beyond excellent!!!

I always wait for you write ups....so waiting for next one now!!!!