Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

What? How? I can understand the common man with limited means being forced to go out to have their ends meet and expose themselves to the infection, but what excuse do these rich people have? Can’t they even take care of their elderly and protect them from getting exposed? 👎🏼

Hope he has already been vaccinated. Wish him a speedy recovery!

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

As per a Pinkvilla report (not sure how reliable that is), he has said that he's  asymptomatic with a stable oxygen level. Still he's occupying a bed. Privilege 

Funny how there are no beds unless you are a VIP,  fir achanak se bed prakat ho jata hai. 

Hope he gets well soon though and the other staff members who have been infected, the good thing is that he got them admitted as well. 

Edited by trouble_006 - 2 years ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: trouble_006

As per a Pinkvilla report (not sure how reliable that is), he has said that he's  asymptomatic with a stable oxygen level. Still he's occupying a bed. Privilege 

Funny how there are no beds unless you are a VIP,  fir achanak se bed prakat ho jata hai. 

Hope he gets well soon though and the other staff members who have been infected, the good thing is that he got them admitted as well. 

in his words

I have been shifted to the Intensive Care Unit to do some further tests.

He further added, "The hospital is taking very good care of me and I thank Tina Ambani. Everything is under control. They are going all out for me. The doctors are around all the time."

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This is wrong, why is he being given a bed if he doesn't need it?!?

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: desigal90

This is wrong, why is he being given a bed if he doesn't need it?!?

he has thanked Tina Ambani 

this question should be asked to ambani family

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

in his words

I have been shifted to the Intensive Care Unit to do some further tests.

He further added, "The hospital is taking very good care of me and I thank Tina Ambani. Everything is under control. They are going all out for me. The doctors are around all the time."

Yeah, apparently he only had some shivers and mild fever which is gone now . I know everyone is worried about their elderly and thus don't fault him for getting himself admitted(eod everyone's family is selfish for their own) but it's just sad that so many people with more severe symptoms are not getting beds.  

How is it that when it comes to a VVIP, the beds are all suddenly available for even mild symptoms ?  How is the hospital allowing it? Sheer privilege at display 🤢

https://www.firstpost.com/entertainment/randhir-kapoor-confirms-hes-hospitalised-but-stable-kareena-karisma-babita-test-negative-9579281.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by trouble_006 - 2 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Even elderly can be isolated at home unless they need oxygen. Because someone who is also an elderly MAY require oxygen and should have the available beds! 

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Irresponsible behaviour and use of power.