Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Azlaan is in for a surprise. He has no idea who he is about to meet.

coderlady thumbnail

Arnv has his mask and cap on. Azlaan has not figured him out yet.

Edited by coderlady - 2 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

Azlaan is the first from the family on the fathers side to know about Arnav.

coderlady thumbnail

No you are not hallucinating. He is here for real.

coderlady thumbnail

So glad Arnav made his way to her. She needs him right now.

mysticltales111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Hellooooo Guysssssssss....

Here I am with the next update 

Word Count – Medium- Long in length – 7.7K Words.✍✍

Taking some hours off to just Write this Out finally has truly been my Respite in taking my Mind Off – Everything Covid! And I truly hope – that you are able to experience some distraction and entertainment through the Story Too🤗❤🙏

Will be Eager to know your feedback on the Same!

💻

Also, yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc – since I have not proofread.

I shall now let you all dive in without Further Delay.

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U.net/ NovelHD or any other domain with the TruyenKK etc - then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites - who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad/ India Forums.**

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is - mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.

Disclaimer:

This Story/ Written Series is a work of Fiction.All characters are fictitious.Any resemblance to a person living or dead is purely coincidental. The depiction off fictitious characters through their cross - cultural backgrounds is also a work of pure fiction. I respect all faiths, cultures, communities with its rich diversities, equally.I mean no offence or hurt to anyone's sentiments through my work in any way whatsoever.

TAKE 40 – The Factory Reset

TAKE 40 – The Factory Reset

The last waves of shock reeling through Azlaan's systems finally made its way to the shore as he observed on the poignant way – Arnav and Khushi continued to embrace/hug one another by the poolside, clinging onto one another as if each of their lives literally depended on it – from the balcony of his room.

His mind – finally seals the piece of information again in its neurons.That what he had been seeing was indeed true. Khushi was deeply and irrevocably in love with Arnav Singh Raizada – as was he.

Plus just the way they were holding each other right now as they had been for the last many minutes – (in a poignant silence and Khushi's shaking shoulders relaying to him that she was just letting it all out in Arnav's arms finally – and the way Raizada kept wiping his very own teras side by side – all the time cradling her protectively) – told Azlaan yet again – that Arnav Singh Raizada was surely here with a plan up his sleeve.The plan being to stay put by Khushi's side for these couple of days which also relayed to him that Arnav surely was probably here to face Rehaan Uncle/Noor/Raahil finally as well.

Azlaan recalls his words – about it being what he exactly wanted – and the curious part of his mind – now started to wonder on its own accord – how would Rehaan Uncle – react to this piece of news – knowing Khushi's man for who he really was – or perhaps in his fathers heart he'd just be happy to see – that the man she loves did really come all the way for Khushi – against all odds?

He smiles now to himself on reflex as his gut tells him that it might lead to just that to begin with before the rest of the talks flow in, as he begins to walk back into his room – to just get himself to sleep too – now.

Another reason for his smile? It was also the bit that his gut told him – that there was no need to worry about Khushi anymore. Because – of the way Raizada continued to cradle her protectively and lovingly till now – told him – that he'd make sure that she'd be okay. So -Walking into his room – Azlaan does what's needed to help arrange the staying arrangements for ASR by talking to the head of the housekeeping – Here – and then he retires to sleep – himself.For perhaps – it was what he needed as well – before the morning set in on them – with all that was yet to unfold tomorrow!

By The PoolSide

He's imagined it on the way here just like he had been fearing the same in his imagination ever since he'd come across the news in the morning and yet Arnav felt like that to his greatest dismay – his imagination about the wreck of an emotional st...

He's imagined it on the way here just like he had been fearing the same in his imagination ever since he'd come across the news in the morning and yet Arnav felt like that to his greatest dismay – his imagination about the wreck of an emotional state his Fiore would be in – was far behind – than what he was actually seeing in the moment. Or Feeling in her dejected vibe at the moment.For the way she still continued to just hold onto him hard and cry over his heart– trembling and tremoring in his arms like she hadn't in a long time – told him that the emotional damage in there – in that soft innocent corners of her heart – had been way too brutal. The inner child in her had just come to a bloom/blossom -not many months ago with regards to her Abbu and now it was that very inner child in her that was suffering the most – as the world now very openly splashed stigma's around her birth.

He understood obviously. Because well the extent to which things that had been written/said/circulated/been circulated/continued to do so – had been enough to wound his spirits to its core. So he could surely imagine now more than ever – the depth of what could be going on within her head and heart at the moment. And so he'd just been holding onto her in a poignant silence knowing very well it was exactly what she needed. It was what he needed too.

However , now just taking deep breathes of his own – given that her presence in his arms had given him the strength to swim up through the vortex of overwhelmed emotions - he finally whispers kissing on Khushi's head – " fiore...baby...its been thirty minutes...almost...I guess...that...you'v been trembling in my arms this way as those tears continue to flood out...and I know...it could be like a cleansing mechanism...your insides are aiming for...but baby...you know...its killing me to see you this way...right???? you know it is...toh please...mere liye...bass thodi der ke liye...rona band karo...please...??"( so please, for my sake...even if its just for a bit..please try to stop crying...)

The very second those words from Arnav fall on Khushi's ears she just clings onto him harder and continues to let it all out.For like he guessed and probably knew all along – that perhaps – Crying it out in his arms – was what she needed – the most?? Also the way, in which he held her tight and protectively in an understanding/poignant rock solid supportive silent – told her silently – that he simply understood it all. That she didn't need to explain – why she was feeling the way she was.

And so she continues to just hold him in a heartbreaking silence and the very next second – as she feels Arnav trying to pull her up in his arms with an attempt to make her face him, Khushi shakes her head in a No burring her face back in his chest as she finally lets out a broken – " No....n...o....Arn...av....no....don't...please...,"as she also beings to bang her fist on his shoulder in a sudden emotional revolt from her mind returned with its worry for him – " a..re....you...crazy ...baby???? Mad perhaps??? what have you walked into...?? Why did you come here???? When I'm sure...you understood why I wanted to keep you safe,bay and away....you'v surely seen the volatile ruckus this whole issue is around me,,,,right now....you know...the reason of my why's don't you?? you know everything..and yet...you risked it all...yet..y...o...u....y...ou....,"and her heartbreaking sobs continue as words get lost in her mouth for a bit.

Arnav feels his heart break at that for the last thing he wanted right now was to come face to face with the revolt from her mind but he sighs and begins to brushing her hair/head tenderly as he whispers – "apologies...fiore...but to be brutally honest....I think you are the crazy one/mad one perhaps.... to even expect this from me...this time around...I mean...what did you think? Huh?? That you'd just wana lock yourself away from me? and I'd let you?? on a moment like this? When you are at the worst of your lows...yeah...damm...ofcourse...I wasn't going to let your fear decide the course of my actions here...baby...I needed to be with you....as well...okay??? How would I look at myself in the eyes...if I wasn't here by your side...in the lowest??"

And that makes Khushi just cry harder over his heart as she sobs, her heart breaking for him in further worry plus falling in love with him at the same time – " and...a..nd...h..ow...do...y...ou...thin...k...ill look at myself..f...in the eye...if any harm..came on you...for being...see..n...with...me now???and...wait...how??? ho..w...did...you even manage..this??"

Arnav sighs at that again and with an attempt to comfort her further he tries to make her look at him again by pulling up but as she shakes her head to let her be this way with her head over his heart - Arnav whispers tenderly holding her tighter instead – " shhh...shhhh...please...don't give in to the rest of your fears...baby...for a bit...shhh.....I was careful alright...I truly was...had my Maskcap dude version on ...on my way here...ask Azlaan...it was what he saw me in first.....because I wanted to give your reason the respect too...and about the how's....I know...you wana know everything...and I will tell you...but...atleast...look at me...first??why won't you still look at me?? Fiore?? Baby?? Still afraid ...to see the angst in my eyes??"

And to that he hears Khushi whisper in a broken whisper clutching onto his hoodie over his heart – " I won't look up...because...I...just...can'..t...okay...yes...I am too afraid to spot the anguish iv caused...you...all...day..baby...but I had..to...as well...like I said...youv seen /heard the volatile levels this has escalated too right????? you know...it all baby....so how could I not wana protect you?? don't you understand...like I mentioned...you are the only one...left...that I can protect...and now...you'v taken that away from me.....,"and to that she hears Arnav answer firmly kissing her head – " but how could I not wana hold you this way baby? How could I not wana be here? By your side???how could I not wana go against your decision for us...this time around...given that my h..eart didn't agree to it...for a single second...dammit...oh godaamit...you...just...look at me please...,"and with that he finally makes Khushi look up at him cupping her face from the side of her cheek and neck – happy that this time she doesn't stop him and the very second – Khushi's anguished tattered eyes meet Arnav's anguished ones – Khushi feels her gut wrench on extreme levels as she spots the depth of the angst in his eyes and on reflex – her hands now reach out to cup Arnav's face emotionally as she asks caressing his cheek – " you'v been hating me for this all day...don't you?? Arnav??for all this heartbreaking...pain...I'v..caused...you??"

Arnav shakes his head at that as he begins to caress her face emotionally too – his heart unable to digest the emotional wrecked version off herself – that her eyes were finally mirroring back to him now that she'd finally let him see them and he whispers as a tear leaves his eye on reflex as well – " nahhhh...fiore...I am sure...you know...I could never hate...you for anything..ever...I'd rather just say...that perhaps it was your decision to cut me off...that I truly hated though.....your decision...fiore...not you...oh godammit...I could never hat..e...you...come...here...you...,"and that he finally pulls Khushi back into a crushing tight hug yet again.

And Khushi just succumbs into his arms yet again as she whispers brokenly – "knew it...ofcourse...I knew...you would hate..my decision...but Christ...can...you not use the words...cut me off...Arnav..in your very context? You know...I could never do it like cut myself off you..or you off me...I just...wanted to keep you away from this...for a couple of days...until the heat settles...that's all...,"and even before she finishes that she feels Arnav hold her by the nape up close as he makes her look into his tearful eyes again and whispers – " but yet...you did just do that..fiore?? didn't you?? I know your reasons...I don't doubt that for a second that you butchered yourself as much in the process dammit...but you do relaise...you did just that..you freaking cut me off...you freaking left me no way to get in touch with you...and that just freaking had the worst impact in here...,"he admits making her clutch on his heart with his hand before he whisper's further – "I beg you...dammit....fiore....do not...just freaking do not...ever do that to me...ever again....please? shoot me instead...if you want...but freaking...do not close the door to my face this way...ever...again....please??promise...me...that...will you...please???first???"

And that from Arnav in his vulnerable state – the most vulnerable she'd ever seen him till this point – shakes Khushi to her very core yet again as she whispers caressing his cheeks over and over now instantly – "shut you up...dammit...just whats with this bit of shoot me instead????????? Take those words back...dammit...now..."

And she hears Arnav give her an obstinate yet loving raise of his eyebrow as he says – " I will...when you promise me...that...you are never going to pull this kind off a stunt on me...like...ever again...come what may.........Fiore...because...I'd fight you...even if I have to...but I won't let you...do something like this to us...ever again...."

That stubborn yet loving boring eyes of his – bearing into Khushi's did the trick as Khushi realised that Arnav most surely was not going to be the one to budge on this and she whispers softly pleading him to understand – " but what...if I don't see that a middle ground...win win...Arnav..what if I see that as a way there will be only more harm coming your way?????"

Arnav admits caressing her cheek sincerely – "well...for the first time ever I'd say..i don't care about a win win solution... I freaking just don't care...dammit...khushi...don't you understand...I don't freaking care...about anything else...but you in the moment...and us...ofcourse..."

The intensity of the love that she could see shining for herself in Arnav's eyes – weakened her minds resolve further- sending it flying outta the window as she nods with a sigh – "I ...won't...do it...ever...again...I promise....I...promise...oh baby....i do need to apologize....for this...I am sorry...baby...so...so...sorry.....for putting you through all of this....not just this...but...now...with...all this..mes...s...around...me...,"and she pauses because she feels Arnav's index finger come up to shh her on her lips as he whispers looking back deep into her eyes his gaze continuously boring into her being– "shhh...shhh...fiore...do not utter the word...sorry..right now?? K?its not what I want...its not what I came looking for....all I want is to be here...with you? right now?k?all I came looking here was....you...dammit...all I want is for you to let me be there for you right now...that's all...well...not that I was going to leave even if you asked me too......,"and he sees Khushi nod at that in surrender as she whispers – " well...ofcourse...you knew ...I wouldn't have it in me to ..as...k....you...to leave...too...once I saw you here..right? that's why you gave me no heads up at all...but...wait...how?? How did you????,"and she pauses as a thought returns and she asks Arnav her gaze searching his overwhelmed face –"ahh..christ...my drowning hear..t...there's something else I wana know first too...baby...Arnav...,"and she continues to careess his face as she asks with tears leaving her eyes– " have you eaten?? Baby??Anything at all??,"

And to that Arnav answers lovingly wiping her tears dodging her question– " well...I am glad...that you have finally eaten...like ...finally...fiore...are you crazy? Not eating in this emotional state of yours???,"and he hears Khushi state on reflex as she gave him a knowing look whispering the same words back to him – " and are you crazy???? Not eating in this state of yours Arnav?especially after all the hectic travel back to India...??? I atleast ate a little over dinner...but the look on your face tells me...that you haven't...at all..perhaps? like....all day??"

And Arnav admits sincerely wanting to wipe the look of wrecked worry in her eyes for a bit – " Well...your hot cocoa...kept me going fiore...we both know...its got significant calorie count..."

And at that – Khushi once again just pulls Arnav into a crushing hug and she whispers holding onto him tight – " godammit...you....I...love...you....da...mmit....Arnav....i love...you.."

And Arnav could only hold her back as tight and chant the very same back to her – in this raw, poignant – moment of time- obviously.

40 Minutes Later

In the Kitchen – Island Dining Table

It's a given obvious that the fact that Arnav hadn't eaten at all – pretty much all day – that had led Khushi to make it her priority as well. For she felt like no matter how much of an emotional turmoil within or a mess she was in – she still wanted to watch out and care for the man she loved. Which was why – at that point in time – after embracing him again into a warm poignant hug for about the next seven minutes or so – she'd just got up from the spot that she was in, holding Arnav by the hand and walked him inside towards the kitchen almost instantly as he kept her wrapped up into the side of his frame – as the emotional silence in between the two continued to communicate through its intense vibes. She didn't need words to tell him – what the affect of him being there was having on her – and he didn't need to tell her – that he simply understood. Words – were surely not needed to comprehend the potency of the moment in between the two! Once they were in the kitchen – Khushi had simply gestured him to take his seat across on the island table as she heated dinner for Arnav with him offering to help her side by side given that he didn't want to let go of either her hand or hugging her close – and what followed next was a moment of emotional potency in between the two yet again – as they simply just sat there at the kitchen island table – feeding each other – food to fuel in their systems – as Arnav began to slowly fill Khushi on it all – given that her inquisitive gesture about – How did he even make this happen – did not miss his eye!

So yes – for the last many minutes – Arnav had just been filling Khushi on it all as she listened with emotional tears pooling in her eyes over and over – holding onto his other hand – continuing to feed him the plate of Briyani – as did he. Khushi was feeling way beyond emotional at the very knowledge that Raima Mom had come all the way for her too. And so did Akash and Payal! They were right on talking about that bit – as they began clearing up.

Now minutes later– as they'd finished eating up and clearing up – Khushi feels Arnav's hands wrap around her waist from behind snuggling her back into his embrace as she closed one of the kitchen cabinets, her silent emotional vibes...gesturing him to go on with what he was saying and she feels him catch on the same almost instantly and hears him say softly as he places a kiss on her shoulder – " so...yup...that's about it fiore..now you know it all...and you know what....I know..baby...I know...you are feeling way too moved because Mom is here...but like I said...she really wanted to be there for the both of us...infact...to be honest..like I was mentioning..it was me who coaxed Akash and Payal to stay put in Qatar for a bit only because it will keep the cover up going only because I knew you'd want that for me as well...,"and at that he pauses and as he feels Khushi just lean back her head against his shoulder at that and tightens her hand on his – he takes that as a gesture to continue and so he does – " so yup...the basic bit is that...I woudn't have been able to get through the damm transit time here...without either of them...like after Mom and me got on the road to be here...she kinda held my hand through in support and comfort...as if I were her little lost boy..until I dropped her off..well...she surely wanted to see you like right very now as well...but...then she thought it would be better to give the overwhelmed me – the private space to be with you...first...Dad/Di/Jiju...your grandparents...everyone's just been so worried...just like..M, S, Jack and Brian...they all really just wana talk to you...,"and he pauses at that and hears Khushi sigh as she admits sincerely now turning back to look at him her emotional gaze locking with his yet again – " I know...Arnav...and I really want to as well...its not like I don't want that..alright...and I will talk to them..in a couple of days...also because...it will wreck them immense to even see what I am going through right now in my emotions...like I really wanted to be in some sort off a position to have a conversation without crying buckets...baby...that's what also this is about...my crying will hurt them...and to be honest...I just..can't seem to stop..all this crying...its like...these...damm..tears keep flooding out of nowhere...all the time...its been the way..all day...I know seeing me this way..will also hurt them...,"and that as fresh vulnerable tears make their way down her cheeks again – she just hugs Arnav hard again.

Arnav sighs at that holding Khushi close placing a sincere protective kiss on her head as he whispers – " I get you...okay???baby..ofcourse I do...,"and he pulls back ten seconds later – and he cups Khushi's face tenderly and wipes the fresh waterfall of tears away as he whispers – " given that I do wana make you smile..atleast a little...I have a little something from Mom...it's a little handwritten note..fiore...given that she had no way to text you...do you think this would be the right time for me to give it to you...??"

That obviously moves Khushi immense as she looks back at Arnav – " whatttt??????? What are you saying?? Raima Mom sent a note for me??"

Arnav nods lovingly and bites back his emotional smile as he watches Khushi raise her hand to him in a gesture – Give it to me Now – Please.

Arnav does so – obviously – taking the note out of his pocket and Khushi begins to read whats written.

*The Note *

Khushi, my child. Trust me – when I say this – that I really did not want Arnav to drop me off for I wanted to see you as immediately too but then given the situation I have seen him in all day – my mother's heart realised that it would be better for me to give him some time to be with you first. I will come to you in the morning – my child.

You read that word – don't you? My Child. It's because when I asked you to call me as Raima Mom – I truly did accept you as my child in my heart too. So how could you even for a second think that – any of us would be affected negatively by all that is happening on the outside?? How could you even think – that you need to feel like – You couldn't look at us in the eye??????? Or that you'v let us down in any way(More on that tomorrow – when I school you for even thinking this even in the first place – after holding you tight into my embrace to my hearts content. I know – whats happening hasn't been easy to digest for you personally, and I just want you to know – that I am here for you too.Alice will arrive later – but I'd love to hold you tight just like I'v always held any of my children when hurt/going through lows – for I am your mother too – my child. You are our family – already.And just about nothing can/will – ever change that decision in our hearts.

See you tomorrow Beta.

Lots of Love and Warm Hugs – Your Raima Mom

Khushi looks up at Arnav now as she clutches on to the piece of paper over hear heart as she whispers smiling a little on reflex - sure that he could sense what this meant to her in the moment given that his own eyes were emotional again – " Arn..av....ba...by...th..is...means...the w...orl..d...to me...oh...you surely knew this would make me smile...right? "

And Arnav takes that little window of her smile as a getway to get her to grin now and so he winks back at her sure that she could read the underlying emotion in his eyes – " ahaa....n...so you mean that only Mom's handwritten note...means the world to you right now..fiore?????? not her son...whose standing in front of you haan???"

And at that – Khushi instantly just leaps into Arnav's arms again as she whispers sincerely – " that means the universe to me..Arnav..it indeed does...obviously...I mean...now that I know that you made it possible after giving my fearful reasons the cover up as well...how can I not feel anything but greatful for you being here...right now...,"and she finally looks up at him again as she whispers caressing his arm – " thank you...for coming for me...even though..i made it really difficult...for you...baby..."

And at that Arnav simply tucks Khushi's chin up lovingly and whispers kissing the side of her lips tenderly – " really? ab thank you bologi tum mujhe??( now you will thank me haan??),"and the very next second as he feels his Fiore – just hug him back all hard – as she begins to cry vulnerably again – he whispers kissing Khushi's head again – " baby...please????"

Khushi just clutches on Arnav's hoodie over his heart again as she whispers – " you...infact all of you...like love me so freaking much...and it just feels like...that from now..on...my presence in each of your lives...will continue to lead to tides of consequences....over and over...baby...and I feel so helpless...so freaking helpless....right now????that its crazy...."

Arnav sighs at that understanding where she was coming from at the moment and he also knew exactly what he wanted to say to her but just like he has in the past on many vulnerable occasions like this, he asks his Fiore lovingly – " tell me one thing...Fiore...do you want to help yourself through this....eventually??,"and he hears Khushi whisper clutching onto his arm hard – " ofcourse...I wana help myself through this baby...I do not want fancy the wrecked version of myself...much...but my minds just stopped working...its simply gone astray...I have these thoughts...freaking all that is there is so much darkness at the moment...I just feel so so lost..."

Arnav sighs at that but he continues to hold her snug in his arms as he asks because her comfort was his priority – " yes baby...I understand...and its totally natural to feel this way...and I do have something to say to you addressing this very context...but only if you want me too...like...would you rather...hear it now? or later? I mean...I can just simply hold you all tight in my arms all night...if its what you need for now...we could talk when the morning comes..."

And just the very fact that Arnav was once again checking on with her over what she needed more in the moment + if she was in receptive mode – moves Khushi immense as she simply looks up at him – wiping her own tears herself as she asks locking her gaze with his – " you mean...you have something to say...that will help me...help myself...in the moment?? Help me...find that light to courage...within? Amidst all...this darkness within...that's making me feel this lost??"

Arnav nods at that - brushing and tucking Khushi's hair behind her ear lovingly cupping and caressing her face in the process but stays silent – waiting for his Fiore to confirm to him yet again that her listening window was open. He sees Khushi look back at him deep in thought for about five seconds with their gazes locked before she finally nods back at him and whispers – " I am listening....Arnav....i would like you to hold my hand...though..as you speak...and I listen...,"and with that he watches Khushi hold his hand as she takes him to the island table again and they both sit across each other and Arnav holds onto Khushi's hand tighter in the centre of it as he catches on Khushi's gesture to begin.

Arnav leans forward to kiss on Khushi's hand first as he begins looking straight at her – " so to start with fiore...you know how I'v always believed that communication is like the key..communication is the founding pillar of potent...value...right??"

Khushi nods at that clutching back on his hand as she whispers feeling guilt return momentarily – " am..sorry...baby..for cutting all communication in between of us ..all day.."

Arnav smiles at that in reassurance as he kisses Khushi's hand again – " oh baby..no...this is not about me...seeking an apology from you on this...I told you...I don't freaking want it..this is more about the next point..iv come to realise..even more off late...something that I always believed in anyway...but now its kind of like cementing more.."

Khushi asks curious – " what point??"

Arnav continues kissing on her hand again – " it's the thing that I read recently that says that perhaps...quite important is the essence off communication...but as vital is the act of comprehension to it as well...I mean..it goes both ways...within and outwardly...like for example...how are you going to communicate what you feel? If say you aren't able to comprehend or understand what is it that you are feeling with??? Similarly in between two parties – or even many – a lot can be said/communicated etc...for hours and hours but what fruit will the communication bear if the parties involved are not making the efforts to comprehend what is being said on both sides...which is why...I asked you first...and I am asking you again... given ...that....i know where you are coming from already...and I understand...it all...for sure.... do you feel like – you are ready to both listen and make efforts to comprehend???"

Khushi clutches back Arnav's hand at that as she nods and he kisses on her hand again shooting her the most supportive, loving, warm, reassuring smile once again.How could she not want to Listen – when she could already sense that he was going to go about this whole matter – with a lot off patience and calm. She gestures him to continue.

He does.

Arnav says now with another encouraging smile – " okay...so first thing out...for starters...like...how about you try to stop telling yourself...that you feel all lost and helpless...in the first place?? I know...its what you feel and that's okay...but like just how about you being with realigning that very thought with the words in your head that say – I am just feeling puzzled in my emotions given that I was simply caught off guard with a tide that I didn't see coming...can we do that..fiore? I mean..just imagine..your this..kickass...surfer...really freaking amazing at surfing...but...just like the best of the best would face...out there in the waves..theres a probablity....that....you would still encounter some tide/wave come your way out of nowhere...that could/would throw you off guard...and into the water...from your surfboard...right?????? so tell me...can we do that? can you do that...to help yourself in the moment??look...think of the surfboard...it freaking comes with the basic tool of self help as well...a safety rule..that every surfboarder must follow as they get into the water...the bit being that simple action of tying the protective band attached with the surfboard on ones ankle...so that it keeps you attached..to the boards at all times....so that even if you fall...into a massive wave/ocean... you know that you can find yourself...back up...on that surfboard..with the help of that band snug around your ankle....so just think...that it's those very words in the core of your thought...that will act protective band in here...alright????the band that you must tie to your ankle...before you step into the ocean...of uncertainity....upfront....you must just tell yourself...that you just feel caught off guard...for a bit...and puzzled over how to find your way back through......like think about this? How will you help yourself...if a part of your mind keeps rotating with the words – helpless in there....nah...baby..no...you are not helpless through...this...you are not...."

Khushi nods at that – deep in thought – for once again the deep perceptive sorted look that Arnav now had in his eyes+ the bit with which he'd just laid it all out for her so lovingly in black and white – began to pull the strings of her curious mind as she whispers – " yeah...I think...I can do that...Arnav...will you...please...go on...please...just keep talking now...you have my utmost attention...baby...all of it...freaking every bit off it...."

And at that she hears Arnav continue with a kiss on her hand again as he locks his eyes with her – " good...very good...now that we'v taken that first step...how about we give heed to the thought that your Abbu just said to the world this morning...that there's so much divine power in the simple act of acceptance...baby? So how about...you just think...of accepting the bit that even though there is that ocean of unceratinity upfront..your surfboard is your certainity factor that you got a mode of transportation through...and this time around..think of that protective string around the ankle...as not just your thoughts...but all your loved ones...all of them...like each and every one of us...the certainty being the bit...that come what may we are right here by your side...we wont let you fall...baby....we'll do the best we can to lessen the hurtful impact from the out.......you gotta allow us to be your ankle bands...baby...you can't cut the band out..neither with us...or with your thoughts...giving the remote control in the hands of the worldly ways to control your emotional frequwncies....for then it's like you'll walking right into an oblivion od despair......if there will be times...that you feel like you can't voice what you feel...like I always say...just write it down to me...or M, S, Jack, Brian, Mum...or anyone for that matter...but please remember...just like any surfer...you gotta fix that ankle band yourself...for your very own protection...and safety..before you get out there...in the water....i mean think of it...its your life at stake? Can we afford to not be mindful about it..even for a bit??"

Khushi nods at that as she whispers comprehending those words in the lanes of her mind– "I hear you...Arnav...I am getting this...bit by bit...go on..please??"

Arnav continues – " okay....next...so.......how about you try to accept the bit that this pendulum of consequences that you worried about – might just keep moving/swinging never reaching that state of equilibrium – why even hope that it will hit an equilibrium – just imagine it to be like a forever swinging pendulum...it can swing high for a bit..low for a another while...before it gets into motion again....look...all I am saying it that... we cannot control the winds on the outside that's making it swing this way or that way....but what we can control is the way we adjust our emotional sails to it...we control the controllables.....if you'd remember..like I always say..its on us...to build our own bridges in our mind...our own..,"and Arnav pauses for he hears Khushi complete the last bit for him herself as she whispers deep in thought looking back up at him as if this bit also just struck a chord in her mind – " we..build....our own bridges....our...own submarines..."

Arnav nods at that kissing on her hand again in support smiling reassuringly– " exactly...and in this case...you can also build your own life jacket/your own lifeboat...to keep you floating through the waves....if you set your mind too it...so now...baby...but...hear me out now...this is the most important thing...none of the above other points will be executed well if you don't begin with this bit first..."

And he hears Khushi ask deep in thought as her eyes reflect curiosity – " what should I begin with??Arnav??and why did we get to this like in the end then?instead of beginning with it??"

Arnav smiles at that – " only because..sometimes..the dots in our lives...connect through..backwards...even though...technically Life is lived...forward...its only when you get to a certain point in life and look back...you realise the meaning of it all...and it simply connects...right? so that's the reason why I am saying this bit last..because I am hoping once I say this to you...it all just like instantly connects..."

Even through the bundle of emotions she was in right now – Khushi looks at Arnav in awe as she whispers wiping the tear outta the corner of her eye – " you are amazing...baby...you know that? I am in freaking awe of you at the moment...."

Arnav grins at that as he winks – "ahaan..really??,"and they share a warm smile and Khushi gestures Arnav to go on next.

And Arnav immediately picks out his phone and places it on the table in the center as he asks his Fiore – " so..coming to the last point....imagine fiore...baby...my phone's got this massive malfunctioning..it hangs...up...somethings just not working int here...whats the first thing that you'd ask me to do??,"

He hears Khushi whisper clutching on his hand – " I'd ask you to try switching it off and then on again...baby...you know...like just try to reboot and restart...it"

Arnav kisses Khushi's hand at that before leaning forward to kiss on her head calmly and then he returns to his seat and holding her hand tight into his – he speaks – " exactly...my love...exactly...that's surely what you'd say to me...Arnav..baby..just restart/reboot...see if it works...so listen now...fiore...listen to this very carefully..what I am suggesting here..is not just a restart/reboot...baby...its something else...and lets see..if we can get you to talk it out yourself for then the impact will be different...so just in case....i say to you...oh baby...no normal reboot is working on my systems...what shall I do?? I think theres some massive malfunctioning in there..."

Khushi just ends up saying on reflex – " okay..then..ill just ask you if you have your data backup...as in...what you need...and then probably just like go in for the restore...option...as in like...you know go back to the factory settings..simply...just Reset the whole damm thing...taking it back to the exact newest software version you first got to begin with..."

Arnav grins at that in momentary happiness as he says with a smack of the finger – " exactly....my point...my love...so...what we need to do here...is freaking go in for a factory reset in your emotional settings like...back to the very scratch....like...all the way back...to its very root...setting..why if you may ask?? Its because...see...look...fiore...ever since I'v known you...uptil now..iv always seen this...that you'v always been operating with the very setting of thought in your being that you want to protect this secret from coming to light ever..for whatever reasons...like upteen of them...for Abbu's sake, Mum's sake...my sake...your own sake...that's the freaking factory setting...you'v been opereating with right??"

And Khushi nods at that instantly for there was no two way about it as she admits – " well..ofcourse...hell that was the very setting iv been living with...since 18..when I got to know...its what Mum was living it with like..forever...as well..."

Arnav nods at that and continues – "exactly...so feeling this helpless right now...isn't like your fault at all...for its like your software in your mind is in the middle of trying to process all this reaction/mess on the outside and feeling crazily miserable in the process for the programming its trying to digest – was freaking against your very own factory settings..like your software isn't just freaking equipped to process it – as If you didn't have the plug in support tech going for you....and If you are going to continue operating with that previous emotional factory setting...you will continue to just feel miserable..as if everything is going out of your hands...darling...and look...baby...poor gadgets...when we as man made them..we didn't give them to power to like reset/reprogramme their very own factory settings...but perhaps...as humans this is the biggest power that we are potentially blessed with...just freaking...reset your factory settings in your emotions/mind and heart dammit......and trust me...it will then begin to feel like – you can perceive and both process...the happenings...around...."

And just as Arnav finishes with that – Khushi just gapes at him with a continuous gaze of inspiration and awe as she asks taking it all in – " I hear you...but wwait...what do I rest my emotional factory settings to then??"

Arnav smiles at that as he clutches on Khushi's hand – " just to the bit in reality that's happening around you...sweetheart...to the bit...that you just freaking cannot protect this secret anymore...because...well now its out...so just freaking realign your emotional factory setting to the bit – Yeah.The World knows it all.Everyone does. I can't go back to undoing it. I don't have to protect this as a secret anymore. Instead I have to focus my energies on now - So what to do now?????? in what ways can I rebuild myself...my submarines..bridges...lifeboats to keep floating through...for trust me fiore... you can't go backward and control something that has already happened and wish that it hadn't happened – feeling stuck in the moment – giving it all the power in the world to control your emotions...but what you can do is...just aim to move forward instead...and the very second...you too just accept what is...as is....now..in the present day...your very own coping mechanism..in your mind..will freaking kickstart on its own...its been shut down till now...because well your gadget that is your mind..uptil now...was just looking at things with the previous factory setting – so yup the bottom line is that...now all you need to work is a freaking factory reset..in there...darling....and you'd be okay..trust me...you would be ..sweetheart....I believe in you..my woman...I believe that you can and you will..find your way through this....,"he finishes with a loving kiss on her head – knowing by the mere look of realisation in Khushi's eye that he had just freaking hit the Bulls Eye in the dart board of her mind with that.

And Khushi obviously does not wait for him to finish dropping that kiss on her head as she instantly leaps out and about from her seat straight into Arnav's arms hugging him/holding him tight as she whispers admitting it sincerely – "oh...you...so know...you hit the bulls eyes with that baby...for yes...it connects...clicks...baby...it indeed does...for real...in my mind...for yes...I never even thought I'd ever have to face the day with everyone out there in the world...knowing it all...in the world...yes...indeed..perhaps...yes...that is why...I'v just been feeling so so so so...freaking....miserable...,"and she finally looks up at Arnav and looks deep into his eyes as she asks – "also...does this mean...that with this new factory setting...you suggesting....that I stop fearing about what all of this could do to you?eventually??like you just suggested that....I simply just stop worrying about protecting you from it? but instead...we focus our energies to brace/prepare ourselves for impact??? Eventually???"

Arnav smiles at that and nods cupping her face as he caresses her cheeks with his thumbs – " there you go...my smarty fiore...already catching on the vibe off my unsaid...in there...which tells me...that some neuron wires are back with its current flow..perhaps??look...fiore...that's exactly what I also wanted to imply...because one thing that's not changing ever...is this....you and me...us...come what may......alright?? as long as I freaking live....you know that don't you??"

And Khushi can only nod at him back tearfully – a zillion emotions – consuming her heart as she whispers caressing his face this time around as well as tenderly – " as long as I freaking live too...baby...this...us...,"she adds gesturing to their hearts – " is not changing...it surely isn't..."

Arnav adds now with another tender kiss to her cheek – "exactly..baby...and just like there is divine power in accepting that for what is...I think...this time around...you do really need to just sleep over it all...again...but not feeling miserable as you close your eyes...but...this time around......with the thought of actually – resetting it all in there – in the central factory of your being – in this context.....it can take a while...like....don't pressure yourself to rush...through...it all..though...for...as long as you accept that you wana work through this...like I always say...equates to a lot of distance taken already...k?baby??"

And that he sees Khushi nod at she asks him almost instantly clutching onto his hand – " yes...ok?? I mean...I am surely processing..it all...my mind surely is...willing to work through it...,"and she feels Arnav kiss the side of her lips as he whispers after – " great.....thats super great...well...you still look so exhausted to my eye though fiore...how about you just go back to sleep now?"

And to that Khushi instantly clutches on his hand tighter –"but wait...you aren't leaving..right?? baby?? As in the night? Your staying here...with me???right???"

And at that Arnav chuckles flicking her nose lovingly knowing that there was nothing more he wanted to hold her tight in her sleep tonight– " ofcourse I am staying fiore....why would I leave?? I ain't going..anywhere...darling...you surely know...there's nothing more I want...than holding you tight in your sleep tonight..."

Khushi simply hugs him back at that as she whispers succumbing into his loving arms again as everything he'd just said continued to revolve around in her mind over and over – " just like you always do....yeah....baby...I know...you need that...oh you know...I need that....just....hold me tight...and don't let go...like....just don't let go..."

For it really was True – indeed that Khushi knew in her gut that if there was anything she probably needed the most as she tried to get her subconscious mind to process the work in progress on some major factory resetting in her mind/heart at the moment – it was a long night's slumber snug tight into Arnav's arms.

So as Khushi just held Arnav tight in a potent/meaningful embrace - How could she not believe in her being/heart/soul (once again) – that Arnav was truly her Sacred Treasure.

How could she not believe in her being that this - Man was the most Miraculous Blessing to have been bestowed upon her – by Christ????????

He really was/Is her Personal Miracle.

Oh Yes – Indeed – He Was/Is Just that!!

......................................................................................

TADAAAAAAAA!

How was That Guysssssssss ??????????with the range off scene flow?????????????? 

Next Update : Monday Night Mostly !

Coming up Next - Take 40.1 – At the Cusp of Dawn

See you soon – guys!

Until Then – Please take care 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thanks, Guys, for all the Support and your Precious Time to my Work!

Much Love

Always

Prachi

coderlady thumbnail

What a beautiful mansion. Not that anyone is in the state of mind to appreciate it right now.

coderlady thumbnail

Azlaan sees first hand how much Arnav cares for Khushi.

coderlady thumbnail

Arnav is right. How could he have stayed away at a time like this?

coderlady thumbnail

Love Raima and her support for Khushi. She is truly a mom for her.