Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Khushi is not leaving any clues. How will Arnav find her?

coderlady thumbnail

Rehaan will publicly accept Khushi and Alice as part of his life.

coderlady thumbnail

Rehaan crushed the interview. the reporter could not bring him down.

coderlady thumbnail

Arnav now knows where Khushi is. The sooner he can get there the better.

mysticltales111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Hellooooo Guysssssssss....

Here I am with the next update!!!!! 

Once again - Seatbelts On – Dear Readers!!!!!!!!!!! Is all I would say - πŸ˜‰

Word Count – Long in length – 11.1K Words.✍✍

Taking some hours off to just Write this Out finally has truly been my Respite in taking my Mind Off – Everything Covid! And I truly hope – that you are able to experience some distraction and entertainment through the Story TooπŸ€—β€πŸ™

Will be Eager to know your feedback on the Same!

Thank you so very much guys* Infinity for all your Support to my Work till now! It truly means so much to me!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—βœβœβœπŸ‘©β€πŸ’»πŸ‘©β€πŸ’»πŸ‘©β€πŸ’»πŸ‘©β€πŸ’»

Also, yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc – since I have not proofread.

I shall now let you all dive in without Further Delay.

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U.net/ NovelHD or any other domain with the TruyenKK etc - then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites - who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad/ India Forums.**

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is - mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.

Disclaimer:

This Story/ Written Series is a work of Fiction.All characters are fictitious.Any resemblance to a person living or dead is purely coincidental. The depiction off fictitious characters through their cross - cultural backgrounds is also a work of pure fiction. I respect all faiths, cultures, communities with its rich diversities, equally.I mean no offence or hurt to anyone's sentiments through my work in any way whatsoever.

TAKE 39

TAKE 39.4 – The Pendulum of Consequences

Simulateneously In NZ – Alice's Room at the Hotel

How could she feel the way she was feeling??As she finished watching the live stream of Rehaan's statement up live on her I-Pad in her hotel room – tucked away in privacy.

How could Alice Jones – not feel like as if she was being sucked into a massive whirpool of emotions that she was. The Whirlpool of emotions that was once again being dominated by nothing else but pure, raw, unfiltered deep shades of Love – for Rehaan.

How could she not feel like that she'd just fallen in love with him – all over again – after he'd left her feeling like an emotional pool at the moment given that even though he hadn't said a word out to her directly for he was kind off talking to the media/news – but in that statement of his – he'd said pretty much said it all – that had moved her heart a zillion times over again. How could she not feel like she had also fallen in love with his courage, grit and determination yet again at the moment?How could she not admire the importance that he gave to his father's role come what may?? How could she not feel like – that Rehaan Khan – had once again managed to claim his space at the very crux/core and epicentre of her heart and being.

And Yet – despite all that she was feeling- she also knew she wouldn't be able to voice it all to him directly. Probably her eyes would give her away though – once he saw her on the next video call?

Perhaps it was just once again – destiny reminding her that they were fated to be the star-crossed lovers – who despite the love – couldn't really be together.

Alice wipes her tears now – the tears that had been continuously ever since Rehaan had begun speaking live. And she now begins to take deep breathes – to steady her emotional nerves. Just like his calm steely composure on the media told her that he was able to feel that way probably because he felt a lot more lighter in her heart. Just like that - she begins to feel a lot more lighter in her heart too as she recalls the last bit of him talking about emotional liberation/feeling free after accepting what is...as what is...! She felt like she simply understood the divinity of what he was trying to point out too – in this moment of time.

She was also free to now that it was all laid out in the open.She was right on the thought when her phone now buzzes instantly with her parents video call.

She takes it instantly. She'd obviously kept them in the loop of all that was happening at Khushi's end too and had been in constant touch with them ever since they woke up in Derby to the news of it all. They had been wrecking in worry for her too. For them she was still their little girl.

It is right then she hears her Mum's emotional voice first – " uh-oh...Hun...you look like....as...if...,"

And Alice hears her Dad chip in with a shake of his head – " you just keep falling deeper in love with the Khan..don't you hun??"

Alice nods at that emotionally as she admits – " how could I not love him the way I do...Mum...Dad...how could I not? You heard him didn't you?? it was like...as if in little words...he conveyed so so much...that's hit me in here...,"she admits keeping a hand over hear heart.

She hears her Dad say now – " well...I gotta give him points...for questioning that reporting back with the bit – you tell me Maam...what wrong has Alice Jones done in here...those words after from him..in that tone of his...did still affect this old man's heart...its such a pity hun...whats happened with time...your tale..with him...its such a pity...I don't know what else to say...,"and as he pauses for the first time ever in a long time Alice spots her old man wiping a tear outta the corner of his eye.

Alice sighs – " Daddy...please....no..."

And she hears her Mum state now – " its not just him feeling this way..hun...its me too...alas...the what if's are just going to make us all sad....i am just so glad that he cleared the air on ever behalf in the best ways he could...he backed you up/khushi up/his son/his family up...all at once...I do respect that..."

And Alice shakes her head sadly at that nodding – " yes he did...but without caring about the consequences at his end..at all...pray Mum will you? please pray...that this just simmers down for him...as well??"

Her parents nod at that and she hears them say collectively – " we will...and do remember to let us know about Khushi's transit...tell her we wish to speak to her...when she is ready too...alrighty??"

Alice nods at that and with that they all fall into a couple more minutes off emotional family chatter.

Dawson Sir looks at the rest of his colleagues as they walk their way down the corridor towards Alice's room. Everyone in the administration support unit + Alice's medical unit(who work the closest with her) had obviously also seen Rehaan's statement live – and once theyd heard it all – they'd all collectively felt the need to just go up to Alice and express their unconditional support yet again. To tell her that they were proud of her for holding on...strong..going on strong...through all these years.

Dawson Sir as the the head of the administration unit had also received a call from the officials back at ECB – after they'd all finished listening to what Rehaan at to say as well. He couldn't wait to pass on the message to Alice as well.

Everyone urges him to be the one to knock on Alice's door this time around given that he'd been associated with her the longest and so Dawson does the same and a couple of minutes later – they all spot an overwhelmed emotional Alice open up her door to them all and she looks at them all surprised and begins to wipe her very obvious teras outta the corner of her eye and Dawson says – " Alice...we all wanted to check up on you...are you okay????"

And to that – Alice nods overwhelmed and emotional as relieved tears make their way down as she looks as everyione and nods at them in immense gratitude – " yes...I am okay..everyone...thank you.."

And her assistants from the medical unit say in unison now – " DR...we all want you to know...that we are here for you..."

The admin team adds on collectively – " We are so proud of you...your courage...and determination...to build the life that you have..for yourself...and Khushi..."

Everyone else around adds in support too – " our respect for you only increases mountainfolds...we all know...you'v been an amazing mum to Khushi...always..."

Alice nods in a silent gratitude too – once again and hears Dawson say again – " and Alice...I just want you to know...before coming to see you...I got a call from the officials back at the ECB...just know...that they are backing you up on this as much...infact they are going to be giving out a statement soon – that whats happened has surely happened on a personal context to you and its an unfortunate roar that they have no intention to add fuel too. Giving the right credit to your years of service to England Cricket – the board would be announcing that they will continue to hold your professional services in high regard just like they always have been..."

That surprises Alice and makes her super emotional as she asks wiping her tears – " really?Dawson?? Really???"

He nods and watches Alice just lean back against her door as she clutches her heart in a silent gesture of prayer and gratitude – and it is also right then – as she opens her eyes to look at all – that she spots the players I the squad being led by Rob come on in closer from across as well. Rob nods at her from across as he adds – " we here..for you...Dr.Alice...all of us..right here...for you..."

And Alice can only nod back in gratitude at him at the moment and as she continues to hear the continuous words of empowering support and understanding come from all the players in the playing squad bit by bit – she feels her heart Wonder – that perhaps – sometimes because one can be so focused on fearing the worse – they often forget the possibility – that Not All Consequences could be Horrific – all the time.

Or perhaps – Life had just made her realise yet again that probably the trick was to simply come to understand and accept the bit that just like a good old coin – there was that solid probablity of 50% almost always – that the chained+ affect – act of Consequence – probably was always meant to have two sides to it too!

30 Minutes Later

Rob walks into his room closing his door shut – thanking Dr Alice in his head over again – for sharing the contact number of the one person he wished too talk to at the moment – given that he was obviously aware from Dr Alice that Khushi had just switched off phone completely ever since. He hadn't been able to get much details out of her about any updates on how Khushi was feeling etc – given that everyone in the unit/playing/support was still surrounding her in support. But he also knew that Dr Alice probably already had the hunch about why he'd asked her to share the number that he did. She had shot him a knowing look from across as she silently shared it with him.

He could also sense that in her heart she probably knew that – he had obviously been feeling his insides continue to claw in worry thinking about Khushi at the moment as well.

Rob looks at the contact number on his screen and even though never in his wildest imaginations had Rob ever thought that he'd be reaching out to talk to Raizada himself – the situation at the moment – obviously was coaxing his heart to indulge in the very same act.

He takes a deep breathe sitting back into the sofa of his room and dials up Raizada and about four rings later he finally hears Arnav pick up and Rob instantly says – " hello...Raizada.."

And at that he hears his puzzled tone answer back – " hello...whose this? Apologies...I do not have your number saved...look...is this urgent? I am afraid I am in a rush...can you ring me up later? Probably two days later? If possible??"

Rob sighs at that as he answers into the phone – "I am afraid Raizada...I cannot wait..until two days later...and well...of course you don't have my number saved...save it now perhaps? its Wilson here..."

And at that he hears Arnav's shocked voice come back at him – " Robert Wilson??? Rob??? Is that you??"

Rob answers – " yes it is...,"and hears Arnav answer in a knowing tone – " well..well..clearly your voice is a tad bit diff...on phone...so...Wilson...what is this about???my gut already tells me the answer...but I wana know from you.."

Rob sighs at that as he asks jumping straight to the point – " tell me...please...Raizada...that you know where Khushi is at? That you found it out?? And that you are going to her??? I couldn't ask Dr Alice about the same yet....so can you answer this please??"

And he hears Arnav answer now in a straight forward matter of fact tone – " what do you think I am in the middle of doing Wilson? Ofcourse...that's exactly where I am headed...did you actually think that I'd just stand by and watch knowing that My Fiore's probably at her worst low ...right now????"

Rob sighs relieved at that as he admits sincerely – " I believed that you wouldn't leave her alone at the moment Raizada...but I guess...I wanted to hear it from you...for sure...so that it gives the worry I am feeling some solace...so....now...that you are heading to her...I know you'd make sure...she'd be okay..."

And he hears a pause on the other side before he hears Raizada add with a sigh – " a part of you still in love with my woman..isn't it? Wilson? Which is why you went out of your way to get my number from Mrs J perhaps...only so that you can ring up on me...to reconfirm the feeling you want to seek in your being...that reassurance...that Khushi would be okay..."

Rob closes his eyes at that. He didn't know what to say for a second and he also knew that his silence probably gave Arnav the answer he seeked and he finally answers dodging the question – " well...just make sure..she okay? Alright? she doesn't deserve the volatile media /online attack that's been going on her on the other side of the world...so glad her father...spoke up in the ways he did...we all heard him...and at the moment...everyone in the unit is out there..extending support to Dr Alice too...so she is okay...worried as hell for Khushi..obviously but getting better..."

And he hears Arnav answer almost instantly – " I know...iv been on text with her Wilson...anyways...look...thank you man...for extending support to Mrs J when needed..the most...she did give me the picture..that you were there to help her absorb the initial shock of it all...she's Mum to me...as well...so only fair I acknowledge and thank you for the same...."

Rob answers now – " alrighty then....Raizada...ill let you get going...when you reach Khushi...just tell her I called...though??just to check in on her? Just tell her I was worried...k?and that I do want her to feel better soon..."

And he hears Raizada ask in sheer surprise – " and...what makes you so confident that I'd relay your message to her... Wilson???"

And Rob feels a sad smile curve up his lips on its own accord as he answers – " perhaps...because...I know that you are the one with a bigger heart in here ...in between the two of us...just like you are the better man..for Khushi..."

There's that silent pause again in between for ten seconds before he hears Arnav say in a straight forward to the point way – "well..... find a way to fall out of love with my woman...Wilson...I do not want more hurt or misery for you on this accord...nor does Khushi...that's all I'd say..."

Rob takes that it as he admits – " I am on it Raizada...am on it...will you text me about how she is holding up when you reach her?"

And he hears Arnav answer – " now..that I might not...Wilson...don't push your luck buddy...you'll know it from Mrs J anyway...given that I know...you'd keep drilling her on and off about the same....I respect her choice of wanting to let you know that...greatly..because..well...you did help her around a lot there......when she needed it the most...ummmm....so....now if you will excuse me...I gotta plane to catch...k?"

And Rob nods at that and he finally cuts the call and once he does – he leans his head back into the sofa and sighs keeping the phone of his heart –closing his eyes as an aching tear comes to its heated corner – as he realises for the zillionth aching time in his life(yet again) – that the cost of not listening/being mindful/ following your heart – is spending a long long long time – wishing that you had !

2:00 PM India Time – BCCI Headquarters – PR Department

Radha finally feels a relieved smile curve up her lips as she hears what is being said to her on the phone. And she also spots Nikhil standing against her desk around her looking down on her as he gestures her to hurry up so that she could fill him in. She shoots him a sudden thumbs up and continues talking on the phone and once she is done with that – and is about to fill in Nikhil with the details – she sees him gesture her silently raising his phone to her that Vikram Sir has just called them in – urgently as well.

She nods gesturing to Nikhil that she would fill him up on it in front of Vikram Sir given that she knew he'd ask it all as well – he nods back at her and both walk in towards Vikram's cabin. As they step in and close the door shut – they both see Vikram Sir look up from his attention at five of his collective gadgets in front of him upfront asking – " Radha...please tell me...you have the inside heads up from any of the team members back from Khushi's team...at the company in UK...about their potential reaction to all of this...so that we can begin to understand where this tide is headed...we got some decisions to make...I already know what I am more inclined to do..now that the ECB official statement...has just come in...on this whole fiasco...as they stand in solidarity and giving more priority to Dr Jones years of medical service to their units....but I just wana..know the take...coming in from the company as well... "

Radha nods now and explains nodding in part relief again – " Yes...sir...just spoke to one of the team members iv also been connected with ...as she works directly with Khushi and us as well...and she just filled me in...as well...that now that the ECB's statement has anyway gone public...the bosses in there have decided to not even give any public reaction to this matter...for they feel like...if they react..it might come across as this was escalating into a big issue for them...when in their heads it wasn't at all...for it turns out that one of the owning partners..pretty much has a similar life story to Dr Alice...as in unmarried...single mother...so she was obviously a lot more emphathetic about the situation given that she couldn't even imagine...any of this ever to come upon her own girl...whose also a working professional... so yeah...the bosses just collectively felt that Khushi was just like a centre bait of attack for no big deal of the reason...well...ofcourse they are sorry about the unfortunate media attack that had been on for all these hours...but they'v decided to just continue giving no fuel or air to the matter and have asked Khushi's team members to just relay to her somehow that – they'd just want her to focus on her personal well being for a week or so until she feels better and then return back with a bang...also she did tell me...that the only thing that would lead to would be like perhaps 5-6 days of delays in the posts lined up...that's all....nothing else changes..."

That makes Nikhil smile a little as he exchanges a knowing look with Radha as he states looking at Vikram Sir – " good...that's good...I think we all knew it in our heads that the reaction to all of this there...wouldn't be like it is here...I mean...had Khushi been in an Indian company by now...she'd probably already been asked to take a permanent leave of absence..instead..."

They both see Vikram Sir nod at that as he admits – " Well...what can we say...different societies...different mindsets...different...values...different way of thinkings...defines the way we look through each off our lens...which is why...a part of me is still in a surprised state of disbelief...listening to Rehaan Khan's statement over and over...for where the man is...at the moment..he's rowed himself a boat against a very strong tide...what he just did...makes me look at him in a different light...all together...how ever controversial this is...around here..gotta respect the man for standing up for what he thought was the right thing to do...even though the odds were against him...."

Radha and Nikhil exchange a knowing look at that. Ofcourse they'd all been collectively surprised – as they'd heard Rehaan Khan say everything that he had – as well.

They hear Vikram sir add now as he returns his attention back to the gadget – "well the fact that he's still facing so much heat in the media there...with viewpoints being divided into two different reactions now..just like it is happening here...is obviously going to continue for a bit until one of the tide takes over..."

Radha and Nikhil nod – " yes sir...,"and they watch him look back at them both now as he adds – " alright...I think I am firm about how we should deal with this now...given that the officials at the board left the final decision in my hands...as it concernes our PR/Image...so...I'v decided that because our work with Khushi Jones has been strictly professional...we flow in tandem with what her company is doing at the moment as well in UK...no reaction...if asked...we just say...that we just gotta separate the professional/personal picture as is...that's all...for given that this is getting so much international footage at the moment...we gotta think..about how...we put up our face here...the bigger picture...for PR reasons obviously.....and perhaps this...will just continue to give us a more mature constructive image....."

Nikhil exchanges a look with Radha again that says – Told you he's more concerned about just the public image. If Khushi's company had reacted otherwise he would have done the same as well. At the moment – he feels he just has to go with them for the public face saving. To which he sees Radha nod with a sigh as she gestures – Well. The Man does drink , eat and sleep – PR.What do you expect?

They hear Vikram sir ask now – " anyways...so now that's settled...whats the update on the status of interviews with our players?? Did Varun manage to get out a byte from ASR? Given that it was told to us by his manager...he'd be unavailable after 130 PM...for a couple of days given a family commitment..."

Nikhil nods and explains – " yes sir...its done...we are done with all the interviews...Cap...Ved, Raunak, Daksh, Sammer..mostly all...and yes......Varun got what he needed before ASR flew out with his family...news is that...his twin brother's fiancΓ©e has family back there in Qatar...so this could be about something personal with regards to his twin brother...and urgent too...given that he just landed this morning...but for them to fly out this afternoon on a private charter probably has the buzz going that this could be his family planning his twin brother's destination wedding soon or something..."

Vikram Sir nods at that – " yeah...could be...hmm...in my opinion...all our players off the returning squad...deserve this week off anyway...to unwind ...and relax....with their families......also....anyway..I am just glad we got his byte before he left...for he was one of the star performers at the Gabba...so we most surely needed some exclusives from him...along with the rest...Ved's post is scheduled to go live in 30 mins too right??,"and once he sees Radha nod back at that he continues – "good...good...no disruptions in our work flow at all...now that we'v have our course of action sorted....so...get all of this going then and...also...I need to discuss...some more business...shall we continue?"

Radha and Nikhil nod back at the Boss – and return their undivided attentions to the list of jobs at hand.

SAME DAY

MANY HOURS LATER – Baharain

At the Khan Holiday Home – in Baharain

At the Khan Holiday Home – in Baharain

8:00 PM

8:00 PM

Khushi's POV

I feel my eyes flutter open and I feel myself yawn through as my hands reach out to pick up my phone from the side table – on their own accord.And just like that – as my hand finds nothing on the side table next to me – Reality comes back to Hit me like a Bucket of Ice.

Overwhelmed conflicted emotions return to consume my being as my mind rewinds the reality - That this wasn't just any other day of me waking up to reach out for my phone. This was the day that – Came with an Onset of a Massive Tide – that seems to have swept/wrecked me off it all. The reality hits that – I wasn't in Lahore/Or in London at the moment – I was in Baharain. At Abbu's holiday home here – tucked away from the world – in secrecy with all my gadgets being – OFF – as if I were a hibernating Turtle who had just cocooned back into it's Shell – at the moment.

Well to be honest – I was more like feeling like a freaking empty turtle shell all through out transit here given everything that was going on with my head and heart.(As you all already know). But I had managed to keep the tears at bay towards landing back in Baharain. But it was when we landed – and I looked into Azlaan's phone and saw Abbu's statement live – when the tsunami of heartbreaking tears returned. For everything that Abbu said for me, Mum – totally moved my daughters heart in crazy deep ways plus at the same I continued to feel like a wreck within – in worry for him. For he wasn't worrying about himself at all. All he cared about was his fathers heart and I knew that/loved that about him as well but at the same time – how could the daughter in me not feel what I was???

For obviously as we continued on our way here – I had the update from Azlaan who kept dropping hints of what was going on back in media in Lahore – and I'v been aware that the storm up online in the media after Abbu's statements – has now kind off got divided into two major sections. One section(a little more than half of it) are still hating on him/me/us all as they kept harpering the bit that even though they were trying to understand Abbu's emotions in his statement – a controversy as sensitive as this one was still a massive disappointment against his image back home – and then there were a few groups of media online from Lahore – who were appreciating his fearless courage as a father – but yet even they kept the common thought revolving in the background – that the shock/disappointment remained with Abbu in mind – given the society dynamics there.

And yup – by the time we reached here – even though I had an heads up from him that Mum was getting unconditional support at her end atleast – I just felt so drained amidst feeling relieved for Mum/and an anxious ball of nerves for Abbu/Raahil/Noor still + the bit the being disconnected from Arnav+ my friends had also drained me so much more – that I just got straight into bed in one of the rooms and just gave in to – SLEEP.

And I think I have been out into my hibernating sleep for the last seven!!!

Oh wait.

As I turn to look at the time at the clock on the side table – I think you could make that 8 hours. Its 8PM here and given that Baharain is approx. 2hrs/2hrs30 mins behind in time from Pakistan and India – I also had time in my favour then – giving me more hours to just Snooze off my Brain.

Hmmmmmm.

Given that iv been out of touch of the developments – I do feel my mind lean towards wanting to know it all as well. I sigh at that closing my eyes in conflict. For I don't have any way of finding out – given that I literally tossed all my gadgets into my handbag – switching them off – and handed it to Azlaan before I locked myself into this room – without TV in it – in order to just sleep it off.Why did I hand it to him if you wonder? Its because – otherwise – I was just losing out on self control and was aching to give into my hearts temptation of just calling Arnav!! It is because I haven't spoken to Arnav – that I haven't spoken to M, Jack, Sarah or Brian directly too – just through Mum/Noor/as Azlaan has been my middle mode of communication back to them.( On that note – he has been extremely supportive and understanding over my emotional fluctuations – all day)

My eyes fall on the time again as I look at it. A part of me just wants to hibernate back into slumber.Hide in my sleep – for another couple of days perhaps – until my mind is able to restore it self out of the freaking chaos its been in. But then – at the same time – as my heart takes in the time again – I realise that It would be 1030pm in India.10 Pm in Lahore.Around 5pm in the evening back in London.

And my heart continues to ache/break further as I close my eyes again thinking off Arnav. Its night time for him now – I am pretty sure he's been in a massive shock all day/hating me immense for doing what I have. What must he be doing right now? I am sure he's a wreck? But has he eaten? I hope – he has. I hope Raima Mom/Arjun Dad/Di/Akash took care of that.

Tears fall of my eyes as I imagine his pained face though for I know in my heart that I have hurt him so much with this. So freaking much. I'v also hurt my closest friends. I am sure M, Jack are fuming and so are S and Brian given that I am sure they woke up to this in Bahamas too!

CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DOES THIS HAS TO BE SO FREAKING DIFFICULT???????????

And right then – a thought strikes. Abbu/Raahil/Noor. They were supposed to have Noor's parents visit at lunch – that's the last I know. What came off that???????

It is right then I hear the extension landline next to me buzz off and I know it would be Azlaan so I pick it up instanty and I hear myself say – " Azlaan...how did it go back in Lahore? With your family and Abbu/Raahil/Noor...over lunch???"

I hear Azlaan answer instantly – " hello...Khushi...did you rest well? For what we all know it was what you needed...the most...which is why I didn't wake you up until now...but I just called anyway...because its dinner time...and you still haven't eaten at all day...expect for those beverages...so come on now...stop punishing your stomach...the dinner will be ready to be served in fifteen...how about you come out and eat and we can talk during it all...and after...you can retire to having time with yourself if that's what you want...k?"

I sigh at that as I answer – " what if I don't feel like eating Azlaan? Why don't you answer me first? Tell me how did it go back in Lahore?? At home? Also...is the majority media there still...dunking Abbu through boiling water??????"

He answers almost instantly – " here is the deal...Khushi...either you come for dinner...and hear it from me...face to face...as you eat...or I don't tell you about it at all...a lot has happened...k?are you sure you don't want to know?"

I sigh as I ask – " are you bribing me to eat right now...Azlaan???"

"Indeed...I am doing just that...Khushi..,"he answers.

I ask on reflex – " was this Noor's idea??"

He answers instantly – " Indeed...her's...come on..now...please??its chicken biryani for dinner....you love it...Noor told me...just like we all do...and she also told me that you did tell her that your special someone loves it too...so come on...for him...have the meal he loves??"

I sigh as I admit not having the strength anymore to say no to that – " alrightyy...give me ten mins..Azlaan....ill be there.."

And with that I finally pull the strings of my tattered mind and heart instructing them to pull the weight off my body off the bed – straight into the shower so that I could change and head down – to nibble on a couple of spoons of Biryani – for Arnav's sake.

At the Dining Table – 45 Minutes Later

Azlaan sips on his water as he continues to observe Khushi who was trying to munch down the last couple of bites of her briyani – as two lone line of tears continued to make their way down either of her cheeks.

He bites back his sigh at that. So ever since he'd managed to coax her into coming down to Dinner – he'd obviously spent the meal time – updating her about everything that had happened on the Outside while she was sleeping. He had started off with the good news first obviously – filling her in over how Noor had told him that everyone back in NZ in the unit – continued to extend their support to her Mum. Then he had gone onto show her the official statement by the ECB officials – on the same context. And had then shared the news with her that Noor had told him( which she got relayed too from Maya) – that everyone back at Khushi's company were not in the mood to give this any fuel at all instead were keen to continue with the professional arrangements asking her to just take some days off – giving her time to bounce back. He'd even showed her that -Even the post she had recently made on Ved Khanna – the now Indian Test Captain – had gone live as usual which only hinted that all her professional work would be continuing as is as well.He'd thought she'd smile a little at the least when she'd heard all that bit – but given that he'd only spotted relief in her eyes in prior when she'd heard about her Mum in context and none when it came to her professional well being at all he'd been puzzled and so he'd asked – " Khushi...are you not relieved at all?," to which he had received an emotional answer – " I am relieved for Mum...Azlaan...so much...christ knows that in my heart...just like christ also knows..that I cannot feel relieved that my professional work area hasn't been impacted with many ripples...where as on the other end...I can still feel that this...can uproot...Abbu ..professionally? how can my daughters heart be relieved haan? you tell me????given that now that you'v also filled me in on recent developments – it still feels like that the hate sentiment pendulum for Abbu/me back in Lahore at the moment is still massively swinging in between two sides....either of which would do him no good...professionally,"and he had then simply understood where she was coming from as she continued to ask him next meekly fighting tears – " please tell me that it went better back at home though..with your family??"

And then Azlaan had gone onto give her the brief highlight that even though his family were still feeling hurt that Noor hid this from them – everyone did manage to have a constructive discussion over lunch – understanding Rehaan Uncle's reasons further and then finally admitting collectively on the same page that – they were obviously going to do their best to keep being emphathetic about the situation with Noor/Raahil/rehaan uncle and support them – now that they knew everything and respected their honesty. But Khushi had been observant enough to observe his little pause towards the end of all that as she then surprised him with voicing back the words tearfully – " but perhaps...as much as they are trying to understand...Raahil/Noor /Abbu on this...or the fact that this is not my fault....they aren't a big fan off me coming back to Lahore...anytime soon though...right?? they'd probably requested Abbu off that...haven't they? To keep me from coming to Lahore for a while...for Noor sake? Until the scandalous stigma around me gets digested in the minds of the people there....which probably left feeling Abbu extremely conflicted by the end of it all...for now he's lead to feel all torn in between Noor+ raahil at one end and Me on the other .....again...".

At that moment as Azlaan had heard Khushi guess on the end premise of it all – he did want to just refute it for the moment even though it was the truth of what happened and just as he was about to say that – even though he knew his face had probably given him away – he'd heard Khushi whisper on her own – " never mind...I wasn't anyway thinking of going to Lahore anytime in the near/distant future anyway...I am just glad...atleast the heat will settle around Noor/Raahil/Abbu then...in the mind of your family..Azlaan...slowly...I mean...I do not expect this to happen overnight...anyway...."

And Azlaan then had been honest in telling her that after he'd spoken to his family – he'd also felt that things would be okay with time. They just needed the time to digest things over – sleep on it for some days and then look back at it all with a fresher mind. It was right then – he'd also made her video call with Raahil/Noor/Rehaan uncle back in Lahore – and watched her get extremely emotional as she talked to them first for a while – before talking to her Mum briefly even though it was early morning for her in NZ. It had made him sad to spot her an overwhelmed pool of emotions still as she spoke with them and each of them just simply assured her that they were okay and promising to reach her tomorrow here as well edging her to continue eating in between as they once again continued to make her see – " that not all consequences arising were as worse as she had feared...,"and to that he'd heard Khushi reply to both Rehaan uncle/Raahil/Noor and her Mum on both the calls tearfully – " I know....but...what about you Abbu?/what about Abbu????"

He'd watched her finally manage to maintain her composure by the end of it all though – as everyone just edged her to take care of herself for their sake at the moment – and five minutes after all of that – leading to the moment in time now – he couldn't help but sigh as he'd spotted those tears again – as she nibbled down the last bits of the Biryani.

Azlaan picks up the tissue from in front of him(he'd already finished eating as well) and he hands it to Khushi as he says now – " Khushi...please....here...just take this...what good is any food going to do to your system..if you are going to eat it in that lowly spirit of yours....you look so lost and zoned out again...."

And to his surprise he sees her take the tissue from him as she buries her face in her hands as her shoulder begins to shake as she begins to cry more which only makes Azlaan reach out to hold her shoulder in support as he asks – " Khushi....kya hua??,"And when she doesn't say a word next he asks in a guess himself – " is this about him??"

And he finally hears Khushi say amidst her sobs with her face still burried put in her hands – " my hearts...so heavy...so heavy...so worn down...it feels like...I can't do this anymore...being out of contact from him...ever since we'v gotten to know each other...we'v never been out of touch for this long...like ever....I can't...do without him....i just simply can't....and given the fact that I know he's probably as butchered as me right now...kills me further...why do you think I am continuing to talk to everyone through you...or your ohone...Azlaan...its because...I know..the very second...my phone comes into my hand...this heart off mine...is going to make me wana call him....to just hear his voice...to just check on him...If he's okay...If hes eaten?? Hell....ofcourse I know he;s not okay...the video call with Mum is still moving back on my mind...in which she said that...she's spoken to him...and he is not okay and is obviously not happy with my decision...but given that he understands...my reasons...for mysake he is ready to comply...he told her...that he'd wait...for me to connect to him...right? Mum said – that he's waiting heartbroken right????and now...a part of me feels like...I just don't have it in me...to make him wait...longer as well...but then...I have to...I have too...,"and with that she continues to cry.

That just makes Azlaan say on reflex taking in her distraught self – " oh cut it out ...Khushi...just call him...wait...ill get you...your phone...switch it on...and just talk to him...will you??stop torturing yourself this way...as if the external noise hasn't tortured you enough...why are you inflicting this internal torture now...upon yourself??"

And to that he hears her say broken as she finally looks up at him – " you know that the Indian media..is pretty much divided on two sides..about this whole controversy too...right? Azlaan? Things in England are in control...but where the most important men of my life are...in Lahore and in India...the heat is still pretty much on...Abbu said what he had too – he took his stand – and yes I agree...that has given us all a sense of freedom.... but that also hasn't stopped the media from going ten times over in making him the talk of the day – right?with saying things like – whats the future of Rehaan Khan now? or from making Mum/me the talk off the day? right?? with headlines like – rehaan Khan's first love – Alice Jones...Their incompleted tale...etc etc....as if they are on a mission to make a movie out our lives for the world to watch...propagating the theories of their relationship/ timelines of my birth date/abbu's wedding date to show to the world over and over that what Abbu said truly does fit the bill ...,"and she continues in a rush – "on top of that... you also know it yourself that speculations are still on...as to what will finally be the boards decision back in lahore...given that they are going to sit to discuss this matter around Abbu's position/Raahil's future in national board/ cricket in two days from now....giving everyone at the board has taken some time to think things through...so you tell me...given that Abbu and Raahil are still in the soup...how can I risk the only one I can still protect by keeping out and at bay from me???????? right now??????????????"

Azlaan sighs at that as he says – "okay....okay...I get it....ok???but then..is there anyway you can feel better on this accord then...think of your good times...with him...perhaps???recall the happy memories...maybe that would help??"

And he hears her sigh as she picks up the spoon of Biryani and bites at it – " yeah....i think...I just wana be by myself..after dinner...and do just that.....Azlaan..."

Azlaan nods at her at that – as his heart continues to go out to her.

He could understand where she was coming from in his mind – for the result/chained reactions around this whole context – was Truly like that - Pendulum of Consequences - still kind of swinging in between Two Sides!

90 more minutes later – Nearing 11pm – Baharain Time

Azlaan stepped out into the balcony adjoining his room on the first floor – continuing to listen to the soothing tune of his favourite music make its way in his ears. It had been a super long day already and yet even though he was tired and exhausted – he wasn't feeling at ease enough to go to sleep. He'd obviously spoken back to his parents after dinner as Khushi had walked around the pool area to be by herself in privacy. The fact that his Ammi was kind of hoping for him to return back to Lahore – the very second Rehaan Uncle/Raahil/Noor reached there tomorrow – wasn't sitting well with him,(given that apparently Humeria's family had asked his Ammi indirectly about his return to Lahore already, which to his mind was crazy anyway given that no alliance was fixed yet in between them still – infact he hadn't even met Humeira yet.) And in his head he was planning to get back with Noor/Raahil/Rehaan uncle – and not leave or literally jolt back home this way – the very second they arrived. He'd obviously relayed the same to his Ammi and well it was a given that it just upset her further already. After she hung up on a little tiff note – he'd just used the time to relax a little and listen to some music to help soothen his mind.

It wasn't that he didn't understand where his Ammi was coming from(given that the dynamics of his arranged marriage mission was revolving around her mind ) – it was just that he just expected her to be a lot more emphathetic about the situation – especially now that the families had openly discussed it.

He sighs to himself as he continues to gaze out at the sky up now and as he places his hands on the balcony railing and looks down – he spots the lone figure of Khushi down near the poolside below with her feet dipped in it dangling it side by side – gazing into the water with her frame engulfed in a lot of angst – still.

He sighs at that and plugs out his airpods. She was probably still thinking about the man she loved so deeply. He thinks of going to check up on her once again when his phone buzzes with a call.

He picks it out almost instantly and as he spots the words – Private Number calling – he feels his brows quiver in puzzlement. Who could be calling him right now? He wonders? For everyone back at Lahore was already asleep – given that it was past 1am there plus after the long day there – sleeping over it all was all everyone needed.

He picks up the phone nonetheless and is surprised to hear a deep voice of a man come through in a rush. A voice that almost feels both – familiar and unfamiliar at the same time as he hears him ask – " Hello....is that Azlaan Junaid???"

Azlaan answers now – " yes it is....and you are????I mean...whose calling???"

And he hears the man reply in a rush – " hello...Azlaan...well you don't know me...given that we'v never met...but I do know you...indirectly...so look...I am calling because...I really need your help at the moment...for google maps tell me that I am about ten minutes away from Khushi's Abbu's location here in Baharain...and you are the only one who can get me into their private estate...for Khushi obviously has no clue...that I'v come for her...so...will you help me see her? Please??? I just really need to see her right now...before the day ends...here...."

That surprises the hell out of Azlaan but in a very pleasant way as he asks to reconfirm - "wait...wait...as my mind connects the dots...are you Khushi's special one??is that you?????"

And he hears the man answer in a rush – "indeed...I am..."

Azlaan smiles to himself at that. He was glad to know that the man – came all the way for Khushi nonetheless. Which means that against all odds and Khushi's wishes – he just probably had to listen to his heart which also was a sign that he probably was most surely in love with Khushi as deeply as she was.

Well.

Well.

Well.

He didn't know who this man was but he was happy for Khushi at the moment. He turns around on reflex in the balcony as he takes in the sight of Khushi's figure by the pool and as he recalls everything that he had heard all day – and at dinner – Azlaan hears himself ask literally in the next jiffy – " wait......is this for real?????you came?? All the way??here to Baharain??????? But wait...how??? How did you even know...she was here...no one knows...her Mum said..she didn't give her location away...so did Noor/Raahil...so how did you know??? Khushi wanted to keep you at bay and away from her..."

And he hears the man answer with overwhelmed emotion in his voice – " I know...I know it was what she wanted...lets just say this time around...I just didn't have it in my heart to give in to her wishes...for I had to be equally fair to what is it that I want and need too right??which is to be with her...right now and about the latter – well initially I did tell Mrs J to drop her a hint that I was coming to her but then later before I got on the plane myself...I told her not to tell Khushi anything just like Maya helped me get the perfect cover up in front of Noor that she didn't tell anyone...for they really understood that I just had to see her..and I also didn't want Khushi to have any hint of the same...for I didn't want her to go into further panic mode...in worry...she's had enough to deal with all day...anyway...there isn't much she can do about having me at bay and away....when she finally see's me in front of her..right???so yeah...given the circumstances this...totally felt like the only way out....so will you help me in here Azlaan??and before you ask me how did I get your number...as well...ill just admit it was Maya who got it for me..through Noor...k??"

Azlaan couldn't believe it what all hed heard or to the length this man had gone to pull the strings to be with Khushi now and so he says in a jiffy – " yeah...yes...ofcourse...I will help you get in..just buzz me...when you reach the estate gate...or you know what...take the back arch enterance instead...alright??"

He hears the man sigh relieved in gratitude – " thank you so much Azlaan...I owe you this one...also...if you can do me a favour...please don't tell Khushi..yet...k??"

Azlaan answers – " ofcourse not...given the condition I spot her in right now by the pool all lost looking into it – thinking about you – I obviously know – it will be the best if you walk in on her moment.."

He hears the man sigh dejected on the other end as he asks – "she's been a wreck?hasnt she??"

Azlaan admits with a sigh – "worse than a wreck...perhaps..would be a better way to reflect it...??"

"it was a good thing she had those hours of sleep then..."

"you know??,"asks Azlaan surprised and hears the man respond – " yes I do...through Mum..obviously...as in Mrs J...Khushi's mum..she obviously let me know all about her last video call with her...over dinner time at your end...anyways...ill see you in seven minutes I guess...should be there by then...."

Azlaan says yes to that and hangs up – and it is right then he realises that he didn't even ask the man his name. But he smiles to himself pleasantly still – as he reminds himself – why bother wondering about his name for a bit when he'd be seeing him in a couple of minutes.

Khushi did say he was a public figure in India – right? Now - He couldn't help but feel curious about who it finally was!

A couple of minutes Later

After receiving another call from Khushi's special one that he was just a minute away from the gate of enterance Azlaan had guided him too – Azlaan quickly passes on the instruction the the guards to let the Taxi with that specific number plate – into the gates and he himself was waiting near the back patio – pacing around – waiting for him to arrive so that he could help guide him through to Khushi towards the other side of the estate was where the residential mansion had been built.

Azlaan felt that it was the least he could do to help the man. He was right on that thought when he finally sees the taxi head on in – as the headlights glare back at him. He narrows his eyes closer to look but the glaring headlights of the cab do block his view.

About a minute later – which he figures – the gentleman was taking to settle the cab fare – he finally spots the rear door of the car open up and as – the man steps out – Azlaan feels a puzzled smile come up his lips given the Black Cap on his head and the mask on his face – for he couldn't recognise him at all. At the back of his head at the same time – he also felt like – he had seen the man – somewhere. His frame wasn't completely unfamiliar.

Azlaan begins to walk up closer towards the gentleman with a wave and watches him wave back at him(Azlaan) as he also thanks the cab driver and watches him drive away. Once the cab was out of sight – the man begins to pace in his steps towards Azlaan and instantly takes his hand out for a shake as he says – " hello...Azlaan...just have to begin with an instant thank you...for obvious reasons...."

Azlaan shakes his hand back immediately as he nods – " no worries...at all...I am happy to be off help here...but what do I address you as?? Your frame feels strangely familiar and yet I can't seem to place your identity at the back of my head..."

And he sees the man shrug at that as his eyes twicth in what seems like a sad smile as he answers – " well...Azlaan...you know what's strange in here...this was the exact get I had on..when I first met Khushi...last year...she couldn't place my identity too...its crazy though...that I had to adopt to using the very same to fly to her here...by also giving regard to the bit that....she didn't want me to be spotted with her at the moment at all costs..."

Azlaan nods at that almost feeling his curiosity increase as he asks – "so...did you just land in Baharain?? Strange..because...after I got your call...I did look up if any Indian public figure was spotted landing in here...but didn't get any information..."

He sees the man sigh at that as he answers his eyes achingly romaing around the estate now as if his eyes were aching for a glimpse of Khushi – " well...thats because...I had to respect where Khushi was coming from...Azlaan...like I said...I understand her fears...I just couldn't buy into it defining what I needed to do...this time..that's pretty much all..so..I landed into Qatar..first...then took the road to Baharain..."

Azlaan nods gaping back at him feeling yet again moved to know the lengths he had gone to come here to Khushi – "and your luggage.."

He hears him answer – " My brother and his fiancΓ© are in Qatar at the moment...but my Mom's come with me...she obviously wants to be there for Khushi until her Mum arrives...she will see Khushi in the morning...I dropped Mom off at an AirBnb..nearby...my stuff is there..but I just came straight here..after...I just had too.. "

Azlaan nods at that taking that all in already feeling a nice vibe within for his family as well and he hears himself ask again on reflex – "so...your name?? is?? You know now that I see you...up close...I surely feel like I have seen you...before...somewhere...for sure...but where is it is...is what I am still unable to place in my head??????????"

And it is right then he sees the man finally take the mask off his face and the cap of his head as he brushes his hands tiredly through them before he states shrugging back at Azlaan – " you are right about that...Azlaan...you feel like you'v seen me....because...you...probably have...you'v surely seen me up a lot of times on the TV on the 22 yards...playing for India...and perhaps...in real time... last...super close in reality...during the Asia Cup as we played Pakistan...?? You were in the stands...I guess? With Noor...supporting Raahil in the game...as far as I remember?????? So yeah....I am pretty sure...you recognise me now...."

AND JUST LIKE THAT IN THAT MOMENT AS AZLAAN TAKES IN THE SIGHT OF WHO IT ACTUALLY WAS - STANDING IN FRONT OFF HIM RIGHT NOW WITH HIS HEAD INSTANTLY NOW COMING UP WITH A NAME TO GIVE THE MAN IDENTITY – HE FEELS SHOOKETH AND SURPRISED TO THE VERY CORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OFCOURSE – HE RECOGNISED HIM!!! HOW COULD HE NOT RECOGNISE THE FACE OF INDIA'S MOST POPULAR Cricketing ALL ROUNDER Over the years now????? Arnav Singh Raizada.THE ONE WHO WAS JUST NAMED THE INDIA TEST VICE CAPTAIN recently  – THE ONE WHOSE GAMING HEROICS AT THE GABBA IN AUSTRALIA JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO – HAD BROUGHT LAURELS TO INDIAN CRICKET – FOR THE WORLD TO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azlaan couldn't believe it. For a second – he felt like he just couldn't believe what he was seeing which is why he just stood in front of the player whose game he also appreciated irrespective of the fact that he played for India – and looked at him shell shocked with his eyes popped open and thirty shocked into silence minutes later he finally asks to reconfirm – " Arnav...Singh Raizada...India
...Jersey no 17...India's favourite all rounder...ace spinner...the one with the platinum arm or so they say...its you...isn't it????????"

And he sees Arnav nod at that as he sighs – " yes it...is...me...Arnav...Arnav Singh Raizada..."

And just like that as Khushi's crazy context of worry for the man fits into a more clearer picture in Azlaans mind given the dynamics out there in the reality around he asks again on reflex – " werent you in Australia...until what...like yesterday???????"

He sees Arnav nod at that sincerely with the angst evident in his eyes so clear that Azlaan could spot it in a second - " indeed I was...landed this morning..at 10am IST and was obviously shaken to the core to spot what I did online/media...I was too late..though...for Khushi had already decided to have me at bay and away...cutting all ways for me to contact her...."

Azlaan finally manages to digest the shock his mind was still reeling form as he admits sincerely to Arnav – " well...well..well...now that I know who you are...I totally understand...why she wanted this off you???? just what have you walked into right now ASR??? do you not for a second fear..what could happen back around you in India...if you are seen with Khushi right now..for real???? ya Allah...now I get it...now I get exactly where Khushi was coming from...plus...she did tell me that Raahil/Noor/Rehaan uncle...no one know that its you...they'd be here...tomorrow....ASR...."

To which he hears Arnav reply with an affirmative nod – " exactly what I wanted....as well...Azlaan...look...I know what I am doing...for sure.. this is what I want...I don't care about anything else at the moment...alright...just her...and the bit that I need to be there for her......take me to her...will you...please? now? I can't seem to wait anymore..."

Azlaan just continues to look at Arnav's frame in stunned shock still as he says gesturing him to follow him in and it was obvious that his stunned shock had been converted into a stunned silence as he just watched Arnav's eyes continue to search every area around in search was Khushi with so much longing that it moved Azlaan immense.

Neither of them exchanged a word further - because well – Azlaan was still in the middle of digesting his shock and Arnav was too busy with his insides reeling in heavy emotions that they were now that he was just a couple of minutes away from his fiore.The two men also knew – that no words were needed to explain the sensitivity off the further understood worldly dynamics – as well.

And about five minutes later – as Azlaan walks Arnav nearer to the pool area – and gestures to him to look up as he says pointing towards Khushi's back – " there...there she is...she's been heartbroken...thinking off you since dinner too....she almost had a mini breakdown over dinner again..and on the flight...the kept having your favourite coffee over and over as she continued to cry and curse herself over doing this to you....,"and Azlaan pauses at that.

WHY??? for he spots so much raw pain, anguish, deep shades of sincere love – take over Raizada's face at the meer sight off Khushi's back – as his adam apples twitched in emotion which only told Azlaan that Arnav was fighting back tears as well at the moment and so as he just observes – he takes out a tissue from his pocket that he had been keeping handy to hand to Khushi on and off during dinner – and hands it to Arnav this time around as he says sincerly – " ya...allah...yeh mohhabat ke raaz...mohabbat hi jaane..."( ya allah..only love knows the ways of love)

And at that as he finally sees Arnav take the tissue from his hand wiping the tear outta his eyes and Azlaan hears Arnav say again with sincere gratitude shining through his eyes through all that heartbroken pain on his face – " thank you so much...Azlaan...for this...I owe...you..big time..."

Azlaan nods at that sincerely as he says – " I will let you two be...now...,"and he finally walks away leaving Arnav there – still continuing to absorb that had reeked through its system!

He couldn't believe that a very popular Indian cricketer/a very publically loved back at home one – had literally risked so much/pretty much all professionally - todly across all the way to Qatar first then take the road to Bahrain...just to come be with daughter of the current PCB head at the moment– with the international gossip headlines flashed around them - fresh from the debacle earlier today!

And so Azlaan could only think the words to himself shaking his head in partial shock still - over and over."

What words?

"yeh..mohabbat ke raaz...mohabbat hi jaane..."

Arnav feels his heart continuing to twich in pain breaking a zillion times over as he walks up closer observing his Fiore's frame from behind. Why? Because just the vibe he could guage from afar was enough to send a dagger to his heart – over and over. The transit time all the way hadn't been easy to get through but the fact that he would see her by the end of the day had kept him going and now that he was finally seeing her back – at an arms distance from him – he felt his own emotions go all volcanic within him – as he just continues to loom in closer – knowing exactly what was it that he wanted to alert her about his arrival with  – first!

Khushi was lost in the maze of her mind at the moment still – lost in the happy memories off Arnav that she had been reliving in her heart. For the last couple of hours. The memories that were her sacred treasure brought her comfort and yet as the imaginary heartbroken face of Arnav at the moment – continued to makes its way to haunt Khushi in her mind over and over – Khushi simply felt like she was drowning into an ice cold ocean of numbing emotions – as her heart told her – her gut told her – over and over that in the process of protecting him – she had also hurt Arnav(the one she swore never to hurt – personally through her actions ever) – brutally. And she also knew it that she might have to keep doing this to him for the next couple of days too – just continued to inflict a lot of pain in on her – over and over as well which is why she had also lost all track of time – as she sat at this poolside gazing into the waters with her feet in it – imagining the water to be the mirror of the calm and serenity/security/love that she always felt in the circle of Arnav's protective arms.

She didn't care about the time too at the moment – actually.

She wipes another aching tear outta the corner of her eye and it is right then she hears a soft broken voice looming in behind her that says β€“ " why do this to me fiore?? If this is how much its killed you...to do so...why do this to me...when you feel like you butchered your very heart over.....why not you'd have rather taken the AK47 and freaking shot me with it in the middle of my chest...instead...rather than do this to me?? or to yourself??????"

KHUSHI FEELS HERSELF STATUE RIGHT THERE AS EVERYTHING FREEZES IN HER – AROUND HER – AND HER DANGLING FEET IN THE WATER – STOP IN THEIR MOTION ON THEIR OWN ACCORD.

SHE CLUTCHES HER HEART ALMOST INSTANTLY BUT DOES NOT LOOK AROUND. YET. Not just Yet. As Shock reeled through her system in potent ways.

This was was His Voice.

Arnav's.

But was he really her??? Or was she hallucinating???????????????

Noooo.

Nooooooo.

Nooooo.

He can't be here.She thinks. How could he be here?

And so she sits frozen and frazzled statued in her spot still until she hears his soft broken voice come up closer in behind her more as he says – " godammit...you fiore....i told myself over and over...that my only mission...today was to freaking breach this godammit fortress that you'v tried to build around yourself in order to protect me...baby...and I am so freaking glad...that I have done just that...finally....but perhaps...in your heart...deep down...your core knows – that even if you freaking built the great wall of china as a fortress around yourself...I'd freaking find a way to breach it...... you know that don't you??? Fiore???????????????"

And just that those words off his broken voice plus the bit that Khushi feels Arnav's vibe completely fill in the space behind her as she feels him sitting up behind her - A MASSIVE WATERFALL OF TEARS LEAVES HER EYES AS HER SHOULDERS BEGIN TO SHAKE.

SHE WASN'T DREAMING.

HE WAS HERE.

EVERYTHING IN THE AIR/VIBE – SENT HER THE SIGNALS THAT HE WAS.

Arnav was Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!She didn't know – How????But she obviously knew - He was Here – Just for Her! And the fact that he was – Despite all the hurt she had caused him all day by going missing on him – shook the very core of her being over and over as she felt herself tremble and tremor and drown in the whirlpool of deep love – for this man.

And the very next second as she feels his arm come into wrap itself snug and close around her waist hugging her from behind cocooning her in his arms as he always does AND HE WHISPERS softly broken in her ears from behind kissing on her shoulder possessively – " come here...you...my baby....fiore...in my arms will...you please...now?? I'v been dying to hug you...hold you close...all day...to just say...it would be okay..everything will be okay.....come here...you dammit.....i am here...now...and there's nothing you can do...to change that....i won't let you dammit...I won't freaking just let you....my love...I am here...baby...I am here...I ..l.o..ve...you...dammit...so...godammit much...how did you even think...I'd stay away...dammit.....just .....how?????" β€“ SHE FINALLY FEELS HER RESOLVE BROKEN AS IF THE HIGH DAM HER HEART WAS TRYING TO BUILD to hold it all in – FINALLY COMES CRASHing DOWN letting the ache and the emotions flood through!

And Khushi finally succumbs as she feels herself instantly turn around on reflex burrying herself in the circle of Arnav's loving/possesive/protective warm embrace – and she finally lets loose.Even though - She felt like she didn't have it in her yet to look at him the eye yet for she was – too afraid to spot the pain/anguish she'd caused him all day look back at her in the moment – but she just held onto the collar of his hoodie tighter instead - wrapping both her hands snug around his neck – and continued to Just Cry it out over his heart – Holding him Tight.And Close. Tightest she ever had.

What did Arnav do then??

He too – obviously just GAVE IN – understanding almost instantly why it would take His Fiore a little while to look at him in the eye – but – nonetheless – all that mattered was that she was finally with him now.The rest of the Words awaiting to be said could wait. Both their need at the moment to just hold each other this way – couldn't.

And so Arnav just tightened his hold on Khushi further holding onto his Fiore – super tight in his arms burying his face in the crook of her shoulder kissing the side of her head over and over (like he was dying to all day) – as they both continued to cling and hold onto the other like any dying human would to the last ounce of oxygen to cling onto Life – with poignant tears leaving both their eyes.

FINALLY...

AFTER ALL THIS ACHING WHILE......

TADAAAAAAAA!

How was That Guysssssssss ??????????with the range off scene flow?????????????? Also....... No shoes at me for stoping at the cliff hanger thoughhhh...please...just had to for the dramatic affect..in these episodes....hehe...

Next Update : Tomorrow Night

– Please take care πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Thanks, Guys, for all the Support and your Precious Time to my Work!

Much Love*Gratitude

Always

❀

Prachi

coderlady thumbnail

Rehaan bravely took the stand for his love and his family. Everyone could see that.

coderlady thumbnail

Alice has a lot of support behind her. Her team is there for her.

coderlady thumbnail

We didn't like Rob when he let Khushi down. But we can respect where he is now.

coderlady thumbnail

She should reach out and call Arnav. She is putting herself through suffering for no reason.

coderlady thumbnail

Arnav is calling Azlaan. He is so very close.