Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Epi 253: Art of Deception

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The episode starts with Vansh asking who is Sara and why she wants to kill you. Flashback is shown where Sara saying someone close to you is playing the game for someone else. Sara is a free bird who works for herself and take the money and leave. Come out Ridhima and I promise that I make it painless. Sara searching for Ridhima and Ridhima hits Sara with a stick. Sara kicks Ridhima and she falls. Ridhima fighting with Sara - girl fight as if fought on school and hostel. Ridhima pushes Sara to the tree and hits on her neck. Wait, did she just hit like a Karate girl? How? What's the story, now? Ridhima loses her consciousness and Vansh checks the time. Vansh says I know Sara is a professional killer but who sent her and how she is related to missing hours. Yes, we think the same, how?

The next morning Ridhima is sleeping and wakes up with a headache and searches for Vansh. Such a small room thought VR room would be like a presidential suite. Ridhima opens the curtains and searches for Vansh. She tries to think about what happened last night and remembers the date. Ridhima, don't stress much - it's Vansh serum. Don't know how and when you might get remembered but for now not. Ridhima tries to call and search for him. Vansh and Angre at the pool. Vansh in Sleeveless top or would say banyan black wala. Aha--- I can eat him, man. Angre says I'm seeing you in the kitchen after a long time and he is so delicious, we can have him as dinner. 

Angre asks what's the menu? Vansh asks how you are now and he says I'm fine. Angre playing with water and Vansh says just like the way you like - bacon with cheese. Vansh asks did you ever heard about Sara? Didn't I say Asia don will try to learn but let's see to what extent you can know her quickly? Angre says No. Of course, if you said yes it would be 8th wonder. No is something you always say, Angre babu. Angre asks who is Sara and Vansh replies saying she is an assassin. Angre says No, I don't know. 

Ridhima searching for Vansh and comes near the poolside. Angre says did Bhabi said this? Ridhima hears them talking and Vansh says yes Sara, an assassin came to kill Ridhima and she is shocked. Great, I'm liking that these guys are not dragging the tiny secrets and wish they can follow the same with 6 hours too. Vansh says I want all the information about Sara. Ridhima thinks how come he knows about Sara. Okay - so she doesn't know he gave the serum. Cool. Vyom coming out of his room. VR Mansion or his hotel - CCTV never works. Can't he give a list of enemies name to the staff and says tell us when someone like this appears? Doesn't it how things work normally? But here - things goes reverse.

Vyom speaking to Dadi and says it's going to affect you a lot. Dadi is not caring enough. Vyom says I will destroy VR. Dadi is worried now. Vyom says I will destroy the deal which he is going to do in Goa. I will take away everything from Vansh. Dadi says no, you won't do anything like that. Ridhima calls Dadi and Dadi asks are you following me? Why always negative old bi**** - you are wrong and blaming others. Just fall in the pool and die. Ridhima says nothing and I want to ask you but she asks are you okay? Dadi says I'm fine but tell me what you want? Why shouting? We are not deaf if you get an ear machine. Ridhima says I came to call you about Breakfast and Dadi says you are so worried about me? Why? - Hello worry also a problem for you? Dadi says send BF to the roo. I suggest add poison and send, Ridhima. 

In the room of Riansh, Vansh comes out of the washroom in shorts and topless while Ridhima playing with bubbles. Wait, was that hickey on his shoulder? Who has the guts? Only Mrs VR and when did this happen? Could show has a little or teased her about the same. Vansh says what you are doing? I should bathe again. No issues, Goa is the beach so you can bathe again. Ridhima says then do it again. But I will do what I want and Vansh asks what you want to do? Ridhima says I want to do heart shape and Vansh does her for that. Both smiles. Ridhima says last night was special but then I don't remember anything. Vansh says what might have happened but she says I'm trying but unable to. Vansh says you came near me and you brought your face near me. Did he just bend his knees to come to her level? Aww - only you can do this man! 

Vansh says and then while Ridhima ask what I said? Vansh says Vansh, I love you and Ridhima says that I do and next what? Vansh says nothing and he continues I love you so don't leave me alone. Ridhima says I don't know. Vansh coming closer to eat her basically and tries to have a kiss but then Ridhima says why don't I remember anything? Vansh says I have proof and he shows hickey while saying to her this is done by you. He smiles. Ridhima says no way. Wahhh he is saying she gave hickey or may turn into a wild woman at night and her nails did this. Ah, Vansh enjoyed the night - maybe! 

Vansh asks if you not then is it a ghost? We know you won't allow even a ghost also near to you, for now! Ridhima smiles and says why didn't remember and Vansh says yes, it's simply because you are drugged. The KGF BGM is apt for it. I would love to hear the title song played for Vansh but we would hear the Rocky name in it. Or else the perfect song for a Don and Vansh. Ridhima asks what drugs? And Vansh says love drug and she asks why I'm not remembering and he says you always forget and she says go and take bath. Vansh turns back and says to himself, I know Ridhima got to know I know something and he leaves to the washroom while she says he knows something but he is hiding. So is this romance or art of deception? 

Dadi at the pool with Aryan says you are lying. Okay - so as expected he shared the Serum thing with Dadi. Now both plan and do more drama. Ahhhh. Aryan in the pool drinking juice or drink and says why would I lie? I saw him giving something to Ridhima and that girl took the drink also. Dadi asks then what? Did she faint? You faint in the pool. Just faint. Aryan says No but she was asleep and speaking something. Dadi says whatever he does have a meaning to it and he will speak to me. Aryan says as if he would say to you and he would lie to you again. When you will understand that Vansh is not yours and he only talks about Ridhima. Dadi is jealous and angry. Aryan says they are planning something against us. Dadi throws a fork at him. I wish it was a knife and Aryan was dead. But see the Dadi who cries to Dadi using utensils to kill? Maybe she is the BM - Black Mumba or something. Looks like copied from Mr India Mogambo. 

Aryan asks why you are hitting me and she says if you feel they are planning against us why you are here? Go and learn the truth. And yes shut your mouth. Be alert in Vansh presence and double alert in Ridhima's presence. So somewhere you are scared of her. Good, Dadi. Dadi says go and learn the truth. Dadi says I need to keep BB secret from Ridhima. Angre is in pain at the gym and Ishani says let's go out and eat. Angre says we are in the gym not in Bigg Boss house. Yes, you should be in BB house and trust me the people will kill you and Salman will fry you Ishani. Angre says can we not order and eat? Ishani says let's go out and I didn't say take the bullet for Riansh. It's you who did that. Angre says I'm not here for the party and I'm here for... Ishani says I don't care and you should spend time with your wife. This girl doesn't care about her husband pain also. She just wants to show off and control her hormones. 

Angre says No, I'm in pain. Ishani says I will go and you go to hell. She leaves. Angre trying to take the hand sheet and Ridhima says wait, let me help you. Ridhima and Angre - these days the scenes between them are lit. Ridhima picks the hand sheet and says let me help you to stretch. The exercise you need to regular. So here we have the Dr Ridhima back in operation. After ages of seeing the doctor mode. I'm in tears. I mean my baby is back to being a doctor. Angre says thank you and Ridhima asks about Ishani and he says she went out. Angre says if you make me to workout like this then yes my pain will go away soon so does my scars and I will forget my count. Ridhima ask what does that mean? Angre says I took a bullet for Vansh in heart, shoulder and all etc.m, but then I'm sure you will take care of the scars. 

Ridhima asks aren't you afraid? Angre says this life is given to me by Vansh, so I can give my life to you. Angre - what more I should call you? You are Ron for our Harry Potter. Dumb yet loyal always. Ridhima says I always feel Vansh is lucky as he got you and Angre says thank you and he is lucky as he got you too. Ridhima smiles and says continue the exercise for some more time, I will leave then. Ishani sees this and while Ridhima going she pours a drink on her. Bit**** how dare you do that? How come you can do that? I mean seriously? Jealous then I will you. Surpanaka. Tataki. Who is left yaar? Give me some names. 

Ishani says sorry and Angre asks Bhabi are you fine? Ridhima says I'm fine and Ishani drags Angre and says let me bandage you. Ishani says she came in front of me and it's her mistake. What kind of magic did Bhabi do on you. Let me tell you if you ever say Ridhima trying to seduce Angre then you are dead. Remember. Dead. Ridhima shocked. Ishani says you should be taking care of me and not her. Ishani says leave as we need wife and hubby moment. Angre says ask her sorry and Ishani says me asking forgiveness from her, not possible. She came in front of me. Enough yaar. I can remember the day one scene where the same thing happened. It just then drink fell on her and here she poured the drink on her. 

Angre says stop it Ishani and pushes her and says I will take care of myself. Ishani leaves while Ridhima trying to clean her dress but then she gets a call. Someone kidnaps Ridhima and Vansh trying to reach Ridhima. Another new shirt for Vansh.....yayayyyyyy! The budget raised or these clothes are from the actor's wardrobe? Vansh says Ridhima said she will come by 2 PM where is she now? He calls again and Aryan says to someone on the call to hide her and he comes in front of Vansh. Vansh asks is everything alright? And Aryan says what can happen to us when you are here? Vansh searches for Ridhima and Aryan sits on the stairs and say now the game has begun so does fun. What fun now? How come Ridhima being kidnapped or hurt can be fun? Sadists. 

Vansh meets Ishani and asks about Ridhima. Vansh it is your hotel man, check the CCTV. What doing? Home or Hotel why don't you check the CCTV? Ishani says yes and he says where? Ishani says she was in Gym attending Angre and he says don't know where she went and not picking the call too. Vansh is searching and Dadi sees him and scares as if she hid Ridhima. Vansh searching and he comes across the laundry roller and asks what is in and the staff says housekeeping things. He calls her again and hears the phone ringing from the laundry roller and removes everything and shocked to see her phone in it. He asks this belongs to my wife and how did you get it and her hand comes out from the laundry roller? Oh man - you should have searched a little deeper and why didn't you? If you are searching you should have done the whole. 

He leaves and she is on the roller in an unconscious state. He turns back but the staff covers her hand. Accidentally or wanted? Don't know. Vansh feels he saw something but moves away while Ridhiam coughs and Vansh come back to check again. Staff says just housekeeping and he says open. Abey staff he is the boss and why you are back answering him? Idiot? Staff removes and Vansh shocked to see Ridhima. I glad the makers didn't drag this laundry whole hotel and made Vansh catch Ridhima sooner. So happy to see this. Vansh removes Ridhima and while she gains consciousness and feeling dizzy and she coughs. 

Vansh says Bas***** I will kill you and the staff says I don't know from where this girl came. Oh hell, she is not a girl, she is Mrs VR. Give respect. Vansh shocked. Ridhima says they didn't do anything and Vansh says staff to go and Ridhima says I was in the corridor and someone put a handkerchief on me and then I fainted. Vansh shocked and worried. Ridhima says I'm scared. This is our kitten but then the jungle girl is a lioness. Ridhima coughing and she faints again. Vansh says I'm here and whoever has done this I won't leave them. Okay if it is Aryan or Dadi - then what are your next steps? Reveal Okay. 

Precap: Vansh brings her to the room and she says I'm scared and says anything call me. Vyom calls and Ridhima says in your family one person works for me. In the flashback, Ridhima thinks about Sara where Ridhima has tied her to a chair and Sara says 5th of May Vansh will die and Sara will kill him. In that room, two other people were also present. Ridhima asks who is Boss and Sara says you know that person so well and the name is Black Mamba. Ridhima shocked. At present Ridhima thinks only three days left and first need to know who is this Black Mumba and I won' let anything happen to Vansh

P:S - First and foremost I feel just like Vansh very soon Angre will stand with Ridhima and which irk Ishani to another level and again her planning to kill Ridhima begin. BM as Black Mumba - might be Dadi. Do you have only Angre to ask about Sara? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sraeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is ridzi an undercover agent ? The way she fought with Sara and those officers in the precap who tied up Sara ....What if Angre is BM ? What is Ridzi's secret ? The way Kabir & vyom said that they know her truth & can expose her in front of everybody and Vansh might kill her . Maybe she is an undercover agent who has come to trap Vansh, so coming to VR mansion through Kabir, everything from episode 1 is happening according to Riddhima’s plan. She purposely acted like she fell in love with Kabir.

Edited by Sraeeta - 2 years ago
vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

3 days left for 5th May we are again across 3 days mystery who can be this black mumba 

Overall nice episode instead of dragging Riddhima being kidnapped it was ended quickly 

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you the episode update 💕 Amazing Riansh moments 😍 Vansh and Angre are now trying to find out about Sara and who sent her. Dadi and Vyom like seriously needs to stop against the Riansh. Dadi, Aryan, and Ishani are getting so dark and negative but need to get a reality check of what will happen in the future when they are causing problems.

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Finally vansh pulled out some information from nut crack riddima...vansh these days looking so hot and vangre bond is treat to watch hope cvs spare angre, I can't see him turning against vansh.. wow riddima is so bold and yeah only vansh can handle it 🙈🙈, both of them love each other madly but won't share the secrets and experts on playing games with each other 🤭🤭🤭.. wish someone posion this dadi for gods sake and fork should have went inside aryan mouth 👿👿👿.. on OTT cvs beautifully building angre and riddima bond hope they remain the Same, bhabi taking care of angre 😍😍.. next to kabir, ishani deserve all kind of hell better someone buy her sex machine and for gods sake riddima should do something for this witch🤬🤬🤬.. cvs so obsessed with showing physical hurt on riddima, which pregnant woman will.go through this all they should stop harming riddima physically 👿👿.. vansh again saved her , don't know when he will knows his family sins.. for god sake he should do something for the way they're treating his wife. Whenever sara open her mouth, I choked to laugh.. her dialogue delivery sucks 😠😠.. everyone back on riansh life, let's see

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for update

Sara was sent by black mumba as per precap and that person is from family mera doubt aryan and dadi pr ja rya hai

Angre and riddhu scene ❤️ Ajkl angre kam krne lgg gya hai so dono ko bhai behn bna to but vo naagin dekh nhi skti jeh sb 😡

Vyom phi dadi ko blackmail kr rya hai and aryan and dadi riansh pr nazar rkhne vale hai 

Mtlb 5 may tk sb gol gol ghumne vala hai 

Meenu.pc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Today's episode was quite interesting and good 

Why this dadi is like a 😈 devil nowadays, she is behaving so bad with Riddhima.

I think the first and foremost enemy of VR is none other than his family😂, better go away with Riddhima man and live happily leaving ur family.

Ishani I don't want to say anything as usual same arrogant with Riddhima 🙄

As riddhima said only 2 days left for may 3rd,let's hope for something good🤗 

manjot_kaur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I wish it was a knife and Aryan was dead.

Same same feelings✌🏻😌

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sraeeta

Is ridzi an undercover agent ? The way she fought with Sara and those officers in the precap who tied up Sara ....What if Angre is BM ? What is Ridzi's secret ? The way Kabir & vyom said that they know her truth & can expose her in front of everybody and Vansh might kill her . Maybe she is an undercover agent who has come to trap Vansh, so coming to VR mansion through Kabir, everything from episode 1 is happening according to Riddhima’s plan. She purposely acted like she fell in love with Kabir.

What is she is definitely a huge thing but then how it reflects on their relationship is something worth watching for and I think right now makers are literally trying to give good suspenseful episodes at the same time they should keep in mind that the current state in the country is changing so rather than dragging into multiple episodes better they would give a very closure and a good end for this missing hours and who actually she’s

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasavi_sri

3 days left for 5th May we are again across 3 days mystery who can be this black mumba 

Overall nice episode instead of dragging Riddhima being kidnapped it was ended quickly 

For them it is three days but it is another 10 days so yes we need more or less to watch completely leaving nine episodes so yes we have nine episodes to know what will happen on fifth of me and who is that black personality and also who is Ridhima will be able to get to know the Ridhima is missing of a secret in these nine episodes is something worth watching for