Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Vijay can you do something about the likes list? Its a mess right now when someone likes a post the order is in last liked at the top. It should be like before where the likes were clogged according to rank/username color

I feel it’s better how it is now. So one could see who all reacted to the post lately.

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

I've posted this in the forum request topic but didn't get any reply so posting here as well incase someone can have a look at it.

Can IF please open Super Dancer 4 forum? It's been more than a month now since the show started, would be nice to have it open by now.

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: MommaDarling

I've posted this in the forum request topic but didn't get any reply so posting here as well incase someone can have a look at it.

Can IF please open Super Dancer 4 forum? It's been more than a month now since the show started, would be nice to have it open by now.

please look into this.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Hi admin vijay🤗. If has a common problem with dp. Example: I changed my profile pic but it's still showing the previous profile pic on everyone's notification and in pms

Ps: the issue is now solved👍🏼 but sometimes it happens to many of us

Edited by Biggboss15 - 2 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Edited sorry😭

Edited by Biggboss15 - 2 years ago
rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Trying to make a post with gifs but IF is not letting me use the image tool.

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not really a site issue, but how can we get an actress to be added to the celeb list?

Alice Kaushik of Pandya Store fame doesn't have her name to the list. If you could add other cast members, that would be nice too. They all are doing fantastic job and would love it for them to get recognition, and be able to tag them in posts.

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

It is a .jpg file of 355KB. Should I share the image here or in PM?

What is the accepted file size?

After trying out 2-3 pics I could finally change my dp. But still doesn't solve the issue of why those 2-3 were not getting uploaded, since the they were .jpg and approx 400kb

Can someone please help me understand?

Red_eyes thumbnail

Hi I am having a problem uploading my siggy?

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes

Hi I am having a problem uploading my siggy?

I think u have a space before https? Maybe that will fix the problem if u remove space