Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: padee4

I was wondering about the top 2 voted contestants they had announced in Jaya Prada's episode. We know that Jaya Prada and Ramayan episode were shot together and telecast later. So what votes did they count for top 2? Before Ramayan? But powerplay started only with Ramayan episode.

They didn't say the votes are from powerplay. It might be from previous episodes where they never went for elimination or they attached the voting announcement later after the telecast. No idea.

Edited by SK2014 - 2 years ago
Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SK2014

I didn't say Arunitha doesn't have technical quality but my personal opinion Anjali is better technically compared to others in classical but Arunitha has best voice. For Bollywood I agree with you not only Arunitha any of the contestants are far better than some of the existing singers. 

Look, I like Arunita but I am not a blind fan. My allegiance lies elsewhere, outside this competition. It is  a past contestant and I remain fully attached. So, while I like Arunita a lot I am not above finding faults or acknowledging weaknesses.
The issue is, if you swapped the songs of last weekend you would have understood where I am coming from. Ask yourself not as a fan but as a detached viewer. Patjhad is one of Arunita's favourite songs'.
I greatly admire Anjali but she is missing 3 key years in the competition against no walkovers. Who knows what she will be like at 18! Damn good I think. I think she will be a Kaushiki rather than a Shreya in 15-20 years time. My 2 cents. No offense meant.

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago
mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I didn't say Arunitha doesn't have technical quality but my personal opinion Anjali is better technically compared to others in classical but Arunitha has best voice. For Bollywood I agree with you not only Arunitha any of the contestants are far better than some of the existing singers. 

I don't think so. Its just that other contestants who are trained in classical haven't even got a chance to perform classical there so really can't compare 

I feel Anjali is not able to mold her voice in other songs apart from pure classical and the reason behind this is in the shows she has participated earlier she sang mostly classical songs and hasn't really tried her hand in other genres unlike others. 

As most of the people here knows that Arunita, Nachiket Smp are very well trained in classical since childhood

mickymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Look, I like Arunita but I am not a blind fan. My allegiance lies elsewhere, outside this competition. It is  a past contestant and I remain fully attached. So, while I like Arunita a lot I am not above finding faults or acknowledging weaknesses.
The issue is, if you swapped the songs of last weekend you would have understood where I am coming from. Ask yourself not as a fan but as a detached viewer. Patjhad is one of Arunita's favourite songs'.
I greatly admire Anjali but she is missing 3 key years in the competition against no walkovers. Who knows what she will be like at 18! Damn good I think. I think she will be a Kaushiki rather than a Shreya in 15-20 years time. My 2 cents. No offense meant.

Thing is though Anjali sings classical really well there's lack of emotional connect in her singing 

I wish she could put more emotions in patzad sawan that would have been much better

mickymouse21 thumbnail

They didn't say the votes are from powerplay. It might be from previous episodes where they never went for elimination or they attached the voting announcement later after the telecast. No idea.

I think voting results are from ar Rehman and kalyanji episode

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GiridharM

I seriously hope that Anjali is given more screen time and a very good solo song to perform, that too at the start or middle of the show.  

Look's like Anjali got one of the best song this week Pyar kya tho darna kya. Let's see how she will pull it of.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
SK2014 thumbnail

Again? Looks like Anumalik replaced Neha and Himesh easily. Autograph. Standing on bench, lifting. Not sure what else we have to see. 

Edited by SK2014 - 2 years ago
mickymouse21 thumbnail

Again? Looks like Anumalik replaced Neha and Himesh easily. Autograph. Standing on bench, lifting. Not sure what else we have to see. 

Enjoy 🤪

SK2014 thumbnail

By the way any one know if these two are judges only for this week or they will be till finals?