Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

I don't care about what he does as i don't like him much... Just don't want unfairness with the contestants

Yeah. Let's see how it will turn out. After a long time we will see all 9 contestants. Hope they divide songs fairly across everyone.

padee4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

I don't care about what he does as i don't like him much... Just don't want unfairness with the contestants

I too don't like Anu Malik. I'm disappointed Sony is still giving him work after removing as judge due to the allegations.

Mita1214 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The very ugly truth about this show is that it has been based on unfairness and biased treatment from day one, and unfortunately it will continue that route until it ends. Even if they try to be fair at this point, it’s too late!! It has already hurt so many contestants in a negative way - unfair/early eliminations, using different ways to overhype some of the contestants, no equal song distribution, favouritism from guests/judges etc. There is NO real competition at this point! I don’t know how much satisfaction the winner will get from winning a competition based on unfairness.

All these contestants are so talented that if they would have let them compete and fight fairly against each other to get to the top, the public would have appreciated more and I believe TRP would have been great too, because who does not want to see a real and fair competition. At least it would have given me satisfaction that my fav has competed his best/fairly and ended up where he should be. 

Edited by Mita1214 - 2 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

I want anu to judge all episodes he should replace Himesh

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mita1214

The very ugly truth about this show is that it has been based on unfairness and biased treatment from day one, and unfortunately it will continue that route until it ends. Even if they try to be fair at this point, it’s too late!! It has already hurt so many contestants in a negative way - unfair/early eliminations, using different ways to overhype some of the contestants, no equal song distribution, favouritism from guests/judges etc. There is NO real competition at this point! I don’t know how much satisfaction the winner will get from winning a competition based on unfairness.

All these contestants are so talented that if they would have let them compete and fight fairly against each other to get to the top, the public would have appreciated more and I believe TRP would have been great too, because who does not want to see a real and fair competition. At least it would have given me satisfaction that my fav has competed his best/fairly and ended up where he should be. 

I doubt even contestants understood this. That's why no one is really trying to win or promote themselves. They are just doing what channel asked to. Good thing atleast their friendship survives because of this non competitive attitude. There is a little they can do about other stuff  because they think that gets them TRP. I wish the easiest one is to distribute songs fairly, I don't mind giving more songs to their favorites but others should not be sidelined completely. I hope atleast in upcoming episodes they will be little fair to SMP and Anjali and give them bit more songs. 

GiridharM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

I doubt even contestants understood this. That's why no one is really trying to win or promote themselves. They are just doing what channel asked to. Good thing atleast their friendship survives because of this non competitive attitude. There is a little they can do about other stuff  because they think that gets them TRP. I wish the easiest one is to distribute songs fairly, I don't mind giving more songs to their favorites but others should not be sidelined completely. I hope atleast in upcoming episodes they will be little fair to SMP and Anjali and give them bit more songs. 

SMP is doing well for herself in spite of being given limited opportunities.  She is being able to garner huge votes, as mentioned in the last episode.

I seriously hope that Anjali is given more screen time and a very good solo song to perform, that too at the start or middle of the show.  

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GiridharM

SMP is doing well for herself in spite of being given limited opportunities.  She is being able to garner huge votes, as mentioned in the last episode.

I seriously hope that Anjali is given more screen time and a very good solo song to perform, that too at the start or middle of the show.  

True. Iam quite happy for SMP. Initially I was bit worried as channel started sidelining her so much. She proved more screen space isn't needed for her for votes. Iam just being selfish asking her more as I like to hear her innovative style and unique voice. The advantage for SMP is she is only one in her genre and unique. The same reason there is lot of hate going around her. But her fan base eventhough not huge won't be splitted between others. All other girls have classical and melodious voices which is why Anjali is not getting into limelight I guess. As if same song sung by Arunitha and Anjali irrespective of technical quality Arunitha's voice will win. 

I never understand why Anjali is last to perform all the time. Not recently almost all the episodes I watched she is the last. Last week she got a better song. Atleast they can put a contestant who sings multiple songs towards end. I hope Anjali gets her due soon. 

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SK2014

True. Iam quite happy for SMP. Initially I was bit worried as channel started sidelining her so much. She proved more screen space isn't needed for her for votes. Iam just being selfish asking her more as I like to hear her innovative style and unique voice. The advantage for SMP is she is only one in her genre and unique. The same reason there is lot of hate going around her. But her fan base eventhough not huge won't be splitted between others. All other girls have classical and melodious voices which is why Anjali is not getting into limelight I guess. As if same song sung by Arunitha and Anjali irrespective of technical quality Arunitha's voice will win. 

I never understand why Anjali is last to perform all the time. Not recently almost all the episodes I watched she is the last. Last week she got a better song. Atleast they can put a contestant who sings multiple songs towards end. I hope Anjali gets her due soon. 

For Bollywood songs Arunita is more than capable of holding her own in technical quality in my opinion. I can't comment on voice as it is a personal choice.

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

For Bollywood songs Arunita is more than capable of holding her own in technical quality in my opinion. I can't comment on voice as it is a personal choice.

I didn't say Arunitha doesn't have technical quality but my personal opinion Anjali is better technically compared to others in classical but Arunitha has best voice. For Bollywood I agree with you not only Arunitha any of the contestants are far better than some of the existing singers. 

padee4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I was wondering about the top 2 voted contestants they had announced in Jaya Prada's episode. We know that Jaya Prada and Ramayan episode were shot together and telecast later. So what votes did they count for top 2? Before Ramayan? But powerplay started only with Ramayan episode.