Anu malik and Manoj muntasir will be seen judging on indian idol 12

Posted: 2 years ago

As Anu malik and Manoj muntasir will be seen judging next episode what are your thoughts guys 

And which songs you are expecting from existing contestants apart from what is shown in promo

Why all the judges are not present? I would have preferred Shankar Ehsan Loy or Salim Suleman in place of Anu Malik.

Originally posted by mickymouse21

As Anu malik and Manoj muntasir will be seen judging next episode what are your thoughts guys 

And which songs you are expecting from existing contestants apart from what is shown in promo

Anu might, Manoj will most likely play the role of a commentator.

Obviously the regular judges were unable to make it for the shoot due to the lockdown, How Anu and Manoj made it is a question that will remain unanswered.

Originally posted by Realityshow

Anu might, Manoj will most likely play the role of a commentator.

Obviously the regular judges were unable to make it for the shoot due to the lockdown, How Anu and Manoj made it is a question that will remain unanswered.

Well don't know about Manoj but Anu malik is Anu Malik you know 🤪

Manoj ji has become regular visitor now 

Well don't know about Manoj but Anu malik is Anu Malik you know 🤪

Manoj ji has become regular visitor now 

If Anu Malik was not a paid channel stooge he would make a good judge. That plus his bias towards male singers though he gave work to both sexes.

Originally posted by Realityshow

If Anu Malik was not a paid channel stooge he would make a good judge. That plus his bias towards male singers though he gave work to both sexes.

If you remember last week he made vote appeal for Pawandeep

this week , he wants autograph from ashish!!

He will do anything for attention and money. He possibly cares two hoots for Pawan outside the confines of the show. 

Now its powerplay no. Even then do you think his presence matters? After all the previous allegations I anyway don't like him to be as a judge.

Originally posted by SK2014

Now its powerplay no. Even then do you think his presence matters? After all the previous allegations I anyway don't like him to be as a judge.

I don't care about what he does as i don't like him much... Just don't want unfairness with the contestants