Anu malik and Manoj muntasir will be seen judging on indian idol 12 - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

Iam lucky I don't watch on tv. I watch either in sonyliv or YouTube so I can skip. Last time also I skipped his voting request coming into street stuff. Looks like this time I need to do that more times.

Originally posted by SK2014

Iam lucky I don't watch on tv. I watch either in sonyliv or YouTube so I can skip. Last time also I skipped his voting request coming into street stuff. Looks like this time I need to do that more times.

Same i also watch on sony liv

Again? Looks like Anumalik replaced Neha and Himesh easily. Autograph. Standing on bench, lifting. Not sure what else we have to see. 

What a joke this show has turned into! 

Originally posted by Mita1214

What a joke this show has turned into! 

Yeah. They are still making best TRP even after all this. Iam sure at the end of the day they will make Pawandeep winner and all others are just to run the show not for competition. Sometimes I feel eliminated contestants are lucky ones they don't have to go through all these nonsense.

Edited by SK2014 - 2 years ago

Yeah. They are still making best TRP even after all this. Iam sure at the end of the day they will make Pawandeep winner and all others are just to run the show not for competition. Sometimes I feel eliminated contestants are lucky ones they don't have to go through all these nonsense.

Yes, the bitter truth! 

Edited by Mita1214 - 2 years ago

I think trp will go higher with anu malik😆