Misunderstandings: A DevShita FF (Chapter 2: Pg 2)

Riddhi2Saini006 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
Chapter-1 Summary- Dev, and Rishita were having a great married life but someone not happy with them being together was Rishita's father Janardhan. He tried to create misunderstandings between them but their love was far stronger than his hatred for him, adamant to separate them he tried to win Dev's trust which was difficult but he eventually did. One day he invited Dev to his house for a party, made him drunk, and started a false story claiming Rishita had an extramarital affair and was fed up with adjusting with his family, Dev, however, didn't believe him but what he saw after he reached Pandya house changed his equation with Rishita forever and led to their separation. Rishita and Raavi were discussing some online makeup products and Rishita said they would not be able to buy them as it is expensive and when she had to adjust expenses because of some unwanted shopping she did. Dev shouted at her. Dev- Rishita!!!! Both Rishita and Raavi flinched as he shouted so loudly and everyone present in the house came towards them. Rishita- Kya hua Dev tum itne zor see kyun chilla rhe ho aur kya hai yeh tumne drink kara hai. Dev jerked her hands and said- Tumhe fikar karne ki zarurat nhi hai mere I can handle myself aur yeh kya bta rhi tum Raavi han ki tumhari zaruraton ke liye bhi tumhe adjust karna padta hai main tumari saari wishes poori nhi karta hun. And pushed her hard due to which she was about to fall but was saved by the other Pandya house members. Gautam- Dev yeh kya tarika hai apni biwi se baat karne ka hmm? Raavi-Aur Dev tumhe confusion hui hogi Rishita ne aisa kuch nhi kaha hai who toh bas tumhare saath co-operate karne ki koshish kar rhi hai taaki tumhe financially help kar paaye. Dev- Raavi tumhe Rishita ko bachane ki zarurat nhi hai jisne tumhari aur Shiva aur meri Dhara bhabhi aur gumbi ki insult kari hai aaplog usse defend kyun kar rhe hain? Raavi- Kyunki Rishita sahi hai. Maana Maine ki Rishita ne pehle jo kia woh galat tha lekin aaj woh nhi tu galat hai. Shiva- Raavi sahi keh rhi hai aur waise bhi tu nashe mein hai kal subah uth kar baat karenge. Rishita tum dono jaakar rest karo. Rishita- Haan Shiva. Dev- Ruko Rishita. Krish- Ab kya hua isse? Dev- Rishita tumhe store room se problem thi na ki woh chhota hai aur aaj tum adjustments ki baat kar rhi ho naa toh aaj se main aur tum store room mein soyenge jab sahi matlab mein adjustment samajh aayega tab pta chalega. Shiva- Dev!! Rishita- Rehne do Shiva yeh nashe hai kuchh bolne ka faayda nhi tum logon hamare kamre mein so jaao. Raavi- Lekin Rishita... Rishita- Raavi rehne do waise bhi kal mujhe subah  kahin jana hai toh jaldi so jaate hain. Dev- Kisse milne jaana hai Rishita. Rishita- Dev chalo kamre mein chal ke baat karte hain. Dev- Jab khulle aam besharmi karti ho tab kuch nhi ab jab baat sabke saamne aayi hai toh kamre mein jaake baat karni hai tumhe. Rishita- Dev enough ab tum limit cross kar rhe ho. Dev- Jab tumne besharmi karne mein limit cross nhi ki toh main bolne mein kyun karun? Gautam- Dev yeh kya keh rha hai tu? Dev- Main sahi keh rha hun Gaumbi meri patni ka kisi ke saath chakkar chal rha hai. That was enough for Rishita to hear she slapped Dev tightly. Dev- Waah Rishita kya victim card play kar rhi ho tum tumhare papa ne mujhe dikhaye tumhare pictures. He showed them pics of Rishita hugging a guy. Rishita- Dev yeh toh mera friend tha shaadi ke baad milne gyi thi. Dev- Jhooth mat bolo Rishita main sab jaanta hun. Tumse pyaar karta tha main tumhari wajah Raavi ka dil dukhaya maine lekin shaayad tum mere pyaar ke laayak nhi ho. Rishita- Pyaar Karte they matlab ab nhi karte ho? Dev- Nhi karta hun jab mujhe pta chala ki tum kisi aur se pyaar karne lagi ho toh pyaar nhi nafrat hai mujhe tumse aur agar thodi si bhi self respect hai tum mein toh chali jao mera ghar chhod ke Shiva sahi kehta thajo ladki apne baap ki nhi ho sakti woh kisi ki nhi ho sakti. Rishita- Agar isse tumhe khushi milegi toh jaa rhi hun tumhe chhod ke main Dev lekin yaad rakhna meri pyaar ko tumne khus thukraya hai aur yeh pyaar tumhari zindagi kabhi lautega nhi. Raavi- Rishita yeh kya keh rhi ho tum maana Dev nashe mein hai lekin tum toh hosh mein ho itna bada kadam mat uthao. Rishita- Sorry Raavi Maine tumhara bohot dil dukhaya hai ho sakta hai toh mujhe maaf karna. Shiva- Rok le Dev apne pyaay ko jiske liye tune Raavi ko chhod diya tha jo ladki tere liye apne ghar ko chhod kar aayi thi usse aise mat jaane de. Gautam- Rishita pls ruk jaao kal Dhara aayegi aur iska nasha utrega toh sab theek ho jaayega. Krish- Rishita bhabhi pls ruk jaaiye. Rishita- I'm sorry Raavi,Shiva,Gaumbi , Krish par ab jab mujhe pta hai Dev mujhese pyaar nhi karta mera rukne ka koi faayeda nhi hai. Saying this she left the Pandya house forever some were sad and others were too numb too react. Precap- 6 years leap

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guys pls comment ur comments give me the urgeto write more

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Riddhi2Saini006

Guys pls comment ur comments give me the urgeto write more

It was nice riddhi. A different couple and a different Take. Curious to see how this one proceeds.🌹

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nice twist! Do write more! 😊

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Riddhi!!!

I have finally read it, it's been a morning. 

I'm so glad that you wrote this piece, I really enjoyed the way the story is going, I wasn't expecting a separation!

This is a really nice start, please do continue writing it ❤️

Thanks a lot mel, it means a lot.

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice start! Dev drunk and doubting rishita was unexpected.. it's actually silly of him to doubt the girl who left her family behind for him and is trying to adjust in his house

rishita's character seems nice here!

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Nice start! Dev drunk and doubting rishita was unexpected.. it's actually silly of him to doubt the girl who left her family behind for him and is trying to adjust in his house

rishita's character seems nice here!

Well that's what he will regret later and since he was drunk and saw half truth and brainwashed by Janrdhan are the reasons he doubted her but don't hate him u will surely fall in love with him and if u are emotional carry2-3 tissue papers cause according to me it is going to be a emotional rife.

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Riddhi2Saini006

Well that's what he will regret later and since he was drunk and saw half truth and brainwashed by Janrdhan are the reasons he doubted her but don't hate him u will surely fall in love with him and if u are emotional carry2-3 tissue papers cause according to me it is going to be a emotional rife.

Oh no i don't hate him 

yes it will surely be an emotional roller coaster 👍🏼

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This was really nice and loved the new take! Finally I can feel some connect with them. It's interesting how Dev could fight his whole family for his love, but could never trust her. Whereas the other family members who didn't like her initial trusts and believes Rishita.

Good to know she changed and Raavi and Rishita had good bonding. I so so so wish they become like this in future. For I can't stand Rishita in show ATM. Looking forward to Dev's realization.