I liked the character of Dr. Advait Khanna

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I watched the epi and liked the character of Dr. Advait Khanna. It is refreshing. Liked how cool and composed he is. I think it will bring some freshness in the show. Lets see what have the CVs planned for this character and how he takes the story forward. Bas I don't want him also trying to bring Anu and Vanraj together.

And please uska hairstyle change kardo ya usko bolo pony baandhe πŸ™„

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for some positivity regarding Apurva's entry . If he is not paired opp the female lead and not a love interest .why bother changing his look. Maybe the long hair is for a reason. Yet to watch but thanks for the boost regarding the character. I haven't watched this show but Apurva has compelled me too watch it and he has said in an India TV interview that Anupama is a one man woman but anything is possible in TV land so just watch and see. I will do the same 

neo7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha02

Thanks for some positivity regarding Apurva's entry . If he is not paired opp the female lead and not a love interest .why bother changing his look. Maybe the long hair is for a reason. Yet to watch but thanks for the boost regarding the character. I haven't watched this show but Apurva has compelled me too watch it and he has said in an India TV interview that Anupama is a one man woman but anything is possible in TV land so just watch and see. I will do the same 

I want him to change the look irrespective of whether he is paired opposite Rupali or not bcoz I have seen his pics on his insta profile, he looks more handsome when he has tied his hair or with short hair.

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Loved the positivity surrounding the character don't know whether it is long term or short but this show is good with some good actors. I will enjoy the show with no expectations for Apurvas character . 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: neo7

I watched the epi and liked the character of Dr. Advait Khanna. It is refreshing. Liked how cool and composed he is. I think it will bring some freshness in the show. Lets see what have the CVs planned for this character and how he takes the story forward. Bas I don't want him also trying to bring Anu and Vanraj together.

And please uska hairstyle change kardo ya usko bolo pony baandhe πŸ™„

I loved his entry sequence... But he was smiling way too much πŸ˜† baaki he had wonderful dialogues and timings...

Anupama and his scene was so refreshing... Her joining hands in front of him... Blabbering guru ji guru ji was hilarious! I couldn't stop smiling at that! 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

He sounds chilled , composed and sensible person. He should stay away from shah family otherwise doctor ka life bhi stressful bann jayega.

Regarding his looks, choti bana dena chahiye , yogi look ke liye sadhu jaise open hair rakkha hoga shayad but bekar lagta hai hair style.

So he is neurological and anupama ka doctor hoga yeh .

neo7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I loved his entry sequence... But he was smiling way too much πŸ˜† baaki he had wonderful dialogues and timings...

Anupama and his scene was so refreshing... Her joining hands in front of him... Blabbering guru ji guru ji was hilarious! I couldn't stop smiling at that! 

Ya even I loved, kaise usne sar pe pallu daal diya tha ki guruji hai and ye mast ekdum cool dude aa gaya saamne tab uske expressions superb theπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I loved the bansuri music on his entry 😍

neo7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

He sounds chilled , composed and sensible person. He should stay away from shah family otherwise doctor ka life bhi stressful bann jayega.

Regarding his looks, choti bana dena chahiye , yogi look ke liye sadhu jaise open hair rakkha hoga shayad but bekar lagta hai hair style.

So he is neurological and anupama ka doctor hoga yeh .

Anupamaa ko itna stress and mental torture deke rakha hai pure Shah parivaar ne, kahin nervous breakdown na ho gaya ho uska. Usko waise bhi pehle Vanraj ke wajah se panic attacks aate the. I would love if they are touching the topic of mental state of Anupamaa for all that has happened with her.

Iss wale doctor ko dekhke lagta nahi usko koi stress de sakta hai.

Edited by neo7 - 3 years ago
Avalayarima thumbnail

I really love everything about this new guy. Yes even his hair. The last thing need to see her is another Vanraj look alike. 

I love the old but young looking , the peaceful vibe, the smart, the funny and playful ness. 

May I add that I find him super sexy?!!!!

Edited by Avalayarima - 3 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

you are right sweet tania he will be helping anupama and vanraj  on their mental health but i think kavia needs the mental hospital .