Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

@ mesravz ( sorry do not know your name)

How is your MIL doing? Did not you mention she was sick. 

Spunkysoul_Megz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_19

I was thinking if this show was ekta's or like naagin type..we will see hot millionaire ML and their family moved to some place brought a new haweli...ML meets the FL who is middle class but has connection with ML's family.

We have 5 or 6 vamps who are all shape shifter 🤣ek dayan ek chudail ek saap ek tiger ek bhaalu.🤣

Devi is the mein but her secret naam is devil followed by apshagun as her chamchi.

FL wants to take revenge from ML family marry the ML bride swap force marriage so on...we get hot romance also were female lead in hot sari backless blouse. But she is a naagin who wants her naag maani back but her husband has it because kahaani twist the ML is the naagraj 🤣🤣

So,.damn predictable Ekta shows are! Same Script, Different Show, Different leads, Year after year, cycle repeats.🤣

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Avichi_preeran

So,.damn predictable Ekta shows are! Same Script, Different Show, Different leads, Year after year, cycle repeats.🤣

I'm so glad our show is very fresh nothing like those ghisa pita kekta show. 

If this was kekta show ML would have been married to vamp then divorce then marry FL then again new parallel ML ki entry 🤣

Rima_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Any new BTS or updates in the last 3-4 hours? I was watching Shadow and Bone

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I was thinking if this show was ekta's or like naagin type..we will see hot millionaire ML and their family moved to some place brought a new haweli...ML meets the FL who is middle class but has connection with ML's family.

We have 5 or 6 vamps who are all shape shifter 🤣ek dayan ek chudail ek saap ek tiger ek bhaalu.🤣

Devi is the mein but her secret naam is devil followed by apshagun as her chamchi.

FL wants to take revenge from ML family marry the ML bride swap force marriage so on...we get hot romance also were female lead in hot sari backless blouse. But she is a naagin who wants her naag maani back but her husband has it because kahaani twist the ML is the naagraj 🤣🤣

And then a third wheel comes who is also a nagin and accuses ML of raping her 

ML mother devil tells him to marry the one who he raped 

ML agrees as he never wronged FL sex between them was consensual so FL can get lost but vamp ke saath its not consensual so he has to marry her pain

FL comes to know that the women who is accusing her human husband is a nagin so she cant get raped 🤣and she is here for a nagmani

FL tries to prove it but all in vain she gets preg and devil brings her back home 

Then a sadhu tells her the real naag mani is in her womb 🤣

wamavasant thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Wama

Do not worry. I will not leave you alone.  If Shaurya does not blast Shagun, I will sure stay with you.

Hope he does. Strong dose of PS blasting is needed.

Also, direactor has changed since Goa episodes started. I did mention in update. You probably missed it. He is good director. Let’s give some time. 

No director changed before the bridge scene i guess thats why we got such beautiful drone shots no

This director takes good with drone shots 😆and romantic scenes i have full faith in him and even holi was great.

I m curious for the track and i m hooked i just want shaurya to blast shagun with his truth bombs

Kash anokhi ne promise nhi liya hota🤣

wamavasant thumbnail

I'm so glad our show is very fresh nothing like those ghisa pita kekta show. 

If this was kekta show ML would have been married to vamp then divorce then marry FL then again new parallel ML ki entry 🤣

🤣🤣🤣

wamavasant thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rima_123

Any new BTS or updates in the last 3-4 hours? I was watching Shadow and Bone

Shagun and Anokhi's face off 😆

https://instagram.com/stories/karanvirsharma/2558948625025528040?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=184m4x63uc3x3

amairakriyaansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: wamavasant

ML agrees as he never wronged FL sex between them was consensual so FL can get lost but vamp ke saath its not consensual so he has to marry her pain

FL comes to know that the women who is accusing her human husband is a nagin so she cant get raped 🤣and she is here for a nagmani

FL tries to prove it but all in vain she gets preg and devil brings her back home 

And that seriel will super duper hit

TR_19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wamavasant

@bold kyaa kyaa kyaa 🤣🤣🤣

Naagi maani yah peth mein tumour 🤣🤣

20 saal ka leap that naagi maani in side FL tummy grows as herself only which her daughter was is born to take intekaam 🤣

Edited by TR_19 - 3 years ago