Originally posted by: wamavasant

Ye kon sa gana hai diljit ka 🤣🤣🤣 hahahahahahahahaha i never heard this song

Kya pata baja de vicky to DJ hai na 

This song is from his punjabi movie named Disco singh.. 😆

Haan DJ vicky bajaa bhi de yeh gaana 🤣

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mallukumari

Aastha also can talk to Babli too. She connects the Bhallas and Sabherwals!!!

So much potential!!!!! I can’t wait for this week. 

Ohh yes for sure. Babli ko bhi apni soch badalne ki zarurat hai.. 

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallukumari

It will be interesting if they do a molestation track since they haven’t laid any groundwork for that. 

It’s kind of all up in the air I guess....we shall see what direction it all takes with this week’s episodes.

I see a backup CID team for India on IF! 😂🤪 what guessing and deduction skills! You gals blow my mind every day! 😁❤️ I’d love to see Vineet- Shaurya confrontation! Especially with the bonding we got to see between Shaurya and Babli, he will feel even more compelled to protect her ❤️

dusk2dawn thumbnail

This CCC is over lets move here girls 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156724596

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

I see a backup CID team for India on IF! 😂🤪 what guessing and deduction skills! You gals blow my mind every day! 😁❤️ I’d love to see Vineet- Shaurya confrontation! Especially with the bonding we got to see between Shaurya and Babli, he will feel even more compelled to protect her ❤️

I took sometime off this weekend because it was all becoming too much....and then came on today to find out Aastha had arrived....total mood lift!!! Predictions and putting together storylines from the drip of BTS we get is really my fave pastime here.

@bold: Hopefully this makes Babli remember how Shaurya defended her even before he really knew her well. I loved the funny interaction with them on bday hiding from Nikki. It was sooo cute!

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wamavasant

Acp wont support babli it will be nikki who does that 

I dont think they need to stop the track as vineet is already there 

That will definately be a waste of resources. 

Acp is not there to beat the shit out of vineet so who is the next person any guesses..... Shaurya 🤣 i m so excited 

Likewise ! I am so excited to see Shaurya hit him and when it comes to ACP jealousy track, they can always show that later if they want to, for Shaurya is a possessive person who will always be jealous , toned down but yes jealous.

For instance, even in the birthday, when Anokhi was talking to ACP, his attention was on what ACP Anokhi are talking ! 

So even after they confess, he will be a little insecure of someone else taking her from him because of his abandonment issues.

I really hope they do not delay the Babli track.

Also, I hope Hitesh’s parents have a speedy recovery 🤍

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Shit sab kitne problems se gujar rahe..

Tagging ppl to cry.. 

Oh no😒 

Uske bina show ka mja hi khrab ho jayega