Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Sorry for your loss..... may your father find eternal peace 🙏 will keep you and your family in my prayers. May God give you strength in these tough times  *hugs* ❤

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

condolences.

which place are you from ?

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

I’m so very sorry for your loss sweetheart. My deepest condolences. I pray that your beloved father rests in eternal peace and attains the highest level of paradise. I can empathise with your feelings, as I have also lost my father. The pain of losing a parent is indescribable. I wouldn’t wish that upon anyone. Please feel free to reach out if you ever want to talk about it. 🤗

Sending you all my love and prayers. ❤️

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

So sorry to hear about your father😭. May his soul rest in peace 🙏🙏🙏. Sending condolences to you and your family❤️. Stay strong and take care of your family🤗❤️

karti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I’m so sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences. I pray that God give you strength to bear this loss.

Praying for  wellbeing and good health of everyone.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I’m so very sorry for your loss sweetheart. My deepest condolences. I pray that your beloved father rests in eternal peace and attains the highest level of paradise. I can empathise with your feelings, as I have also lost my father. The pain of losing a parent is indescribable. I wouldn’t wish that upon anyone. Please feel free to reach out if you ever want to talk about it. 🤗

Sending you all my love and prayers. ❤️

So sorry to hear about your father😭. Stay strong❤️. May his soul rest in peace 🙏🙏🙏. Sending love and condolences to you🤗❤️

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Very sorry to hear. May his soul Rest In Peace 🙏🏻

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Respectful condolences to you and yours at this difficult time.

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

God will bless his soul and accept him in heaven. Be strong and take care of the health of the rest of your family. The exit is unexpected... Corona has shattered families without warning. Please be mentally strong too...practice breathing exercise after a few days. Remember that your dad always wanted you to be healthy and happy. 

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am so sorry for your loss.May his soul rest in peace.My deepest condolences.