Barrister Babu

Rajeshwari Sachdev to play the antagonist in Barrister Babu?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

No Madhuri!

Aur villains nahi seh jayenge mujhsešŸ˜­

If this actor plays a societal villain then its okay warna aur nahi chaiyešŸ¤”

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I think I have seen her playing the role of Tesa of Nandini in Balika vadhu. Am I correct. Pls anyone tell me

Viswasruti thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Amphitrite

No Madhuri!

Aur villains nahi seh jayenge mujhsešŸ˜­

If this actor plays a societal villain then its okay warna aur nahi chaiyešŸ¤”

I don't know why these serial writers always in that false opinion that only negativity will fetch them positive TRPs! šŸ˜² 

Since long, I am longing to see a swift flowing romantic serial with lovely twists with a few romantic interludes. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mprvn36

I think I have seen her playing the role of Tesa of Nandini in Balika vadhu. Am I correct. Pls anyone tell me

Yes, she acted in BV in only one episode as Mangala Singh. 

She is a highly talented actress and writer and singer. 

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Viswasruti

Yes, she acted in BV in only one episode as Mangala Singh. 

She is a highly talented actress and writer and singer. 

thank you for information 

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: Viswasruti

I don't know why these serial writers always in that false opinion that only negativity will fetch them positive TRPs! šŸ˜² 

Since long, I am longing to see a swift flowing romantic serial with lovely twists with a few romantic interludes. 

Bold and the more horrible villain the bestšŸ˜” and show will gain trps because of their drama

most shows follow this theoryšŸ˜‰

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 2 years ago
ARoadLessWalked thumbnail

They seriously don't know how to write grey characters it seems. The only grey character I had seen was Binoy in the  earlier episodes, when he thought he was doing what was right for his son. Kaka to some extent can be said to be a grey character because of his conservative beliefs.

Edited by jdr_26 - 2 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jdr_26

They seriously don't know how to write gray characters it seems. The only grey character I had seen was Binoy in the  earlier episodes, when he thought he was doing what was right for his son. Kaka to some extent can be said to be a grey character because of his conservative beliefs.

Bold---@ jdr_26,  agree with your opinion. Morally gray characters are the intermediate between a villain and a hero. They are neither wholly bad nor good, which is what makes them such interesting additions to a story. Whether itā€™s your protagonist or antagonist, morally gray characters keep viewers on their toes and keep the story unpredictable! 

Binoy and Kaka, each of these characters vary in their degree of ā€œevilnessā€, but each of them are explored at length, so the viewer can understand them as the complex person that they are. 

A clear  Motive---Like any character, every gray character needs a motive. They need to have a reason behind why they do what they do. Mini loved Ani, so she acted in such a cruel way! But what was the reason behind Sampoorna doing harm to Bon at every opportunity she got? That cruelty made her a meaningless character and a blot on writer's story telling skills. 

Need of a weakness to make a gray one agreeable! Deepen the character development by exploring their weaknesses. Does their weakness drive them to do what they do? Does sampoorna's weakness/ desire for wealth and complete authority over it hinder her love to extend a helping hand at the time of Bon's distress, esp at the time of menstruation? ?  Giving a character any weaknesses which  makes them more realistic and relatable, but giving a morally gray character weakness gives them humanity, so the viewers can connect to them and understand them better.

Give them a background --Like a gray characters' motive, their background will also influence the decisions they make. Do they bear a grudge that makes them act like that, or their inherent  weaknesses or their religious / traditional beliefs made them behave like such selfish persons? 

No matter where they sit on the scale of good and bad ,they still need to be explored and explained, because without this depth and reasoning the viewer wonā€™t be able to connect to them and understand them. The thing about a gray character is that the audience both loves and hates them - they feel sorry for them, but they donā€™t always agree with their actions. But we all know they are the necessary evil to any serial/ story! 

Viswasruti thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

Bold and the more horrible villain the bestšŸ˜” and show will gain trps because of their drama

most shows follow this theoryšŸ˜‰

This shows the hollowness of a storyteller's skills. In this serial , I really feel sorry for Ani's character, the writer made him an ideal husband, a much sought after saathi for little Bon, and then made him a mindless barrister who spoiled his own case!!! Really fed up with that 'kkkkkuupppraddha shouts'  badha ! He acted as a confused soul while marrying Mano , or shouting at Bon for everything from thereafter and hurt her feelings badly!

Why they introduced Mano?--I still feel... they should've used that character  to educate Bon on many issues by showing her compassionate side positively.  Eliminating/ distancing that character will not be a difficult task for the writer, any time at any stage of the story he could do that . But by eliminating her at a crucial phase, they made Manorama's character a wasted opportunity!