Imlie

Aditya Kumar Tripathi, DT note page 2

Inert_nerd thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I left Imlie show almost 2 months ago. Imlie had a promising start and amazing leading. I had high hopes on Adilie. Even though the show turned boring as hell gradually I kept watching only for Sumeer.

But now😑. Lockdown se bore hokar fir fi aay show dekhne ke liye. Socha kya kya  developments ayi hai; intersting hai ya nahi...

Malini was one of my least favourites not just only in the show, but in general. 

Ab my most favourite character ban gay Malini. She n her story became so so interesting. 

Aditya Kumar Tripathi 😬. He had ultra Innocent and hot vibes in the starting. But wow such a jerk. 

If he wanna go with Imlie, ok go. He is showering frustrations over Malini as if he is the victim or he is the loser. He could've made Malini understand in a calm n gentle way. Afterall it's his fault to marry Malini without telling the truth. Ok. He was afraid of her fragile health. 😅😂 Tho ab kya fragile health ke baare men nahi sochna hai kya??? Now where is his over concern towards Moon?

Imlie_ this girl is a total garbage. Uskeliye Aditya ke sindoor sabse zyada important hai 🥴 wo Aditya who used to treat like a dirt. She doesn't love Malini although Malini unconditionally loved her. Imlie is only concerned about herself,Adi and Ts. Imlie is acting like an innocent but she is not. She didn't sacrifice Adi for Malini, she let Adini shadi happen cuz Adi wouldn't accept her at dat tym. That's clear to me now. Wearing sindoor, chatting with Aditya, sitting in Malini's seat. Her conversations with Aditya are like we love each other but how can Malini be hurted? Indirect declaration of her feelings for Malini's husband.

Malini scold Imlie as a sister, she was not balancing her anger on Adi. If I had a sister and she did what Imlie did, then I would do what Malini did😅. Calling naukrani was too gud. She was just pointing out a fact. Fan ban gay uski❤️.  Imlie is my sister "Atleast mujhe aise lagte the". 

Imlie never loved Malini as an elder sis. If she comes to know Malini is her real sis, shaayad she will back off in real sense. But yet...🤷‍♀️

This is just Husband bored with his wife falls for a jungli bungli maid. Imlie is more like a mistress seen in novels n movies. 7 months lust wins over 7yrs relationship 😅. Malini is a noble, honest and a boring wife. Imlie can challenge,entertain and add romance, masala vagera to a depressed, desparate husband. Typical mistress material. 

Malini should move on. Her pati is worser than Kunal. Atleast affair expose hone tak rude nahi tha wo Mauli se. I always wanted them to be together.

But in this case, I want Aditya to be abandoned by both ladies

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divi1301 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshman

I left Imlie show almost 2 months ago. Imlie had a promising start and amazing leading. I had high hopes on Adilie. Even though the show turned boring as hell gradually I kept watching only for Sumeer.

But now😑. Lockdown se bore hokar fir fi aay show dekhne ke liye. Socha kya kya  developments ayi hai; intersting hai ya nahi...

Malini was one of my least favourites not just only in the show, but in general. 

Ab my most favourite character ban gay Malini. She n her story became so so interesting. 

Aditya Kumar Tripathi 😬. He had ultra Innocent and hot vibes in the starting. But wow such a jerk. 

If he wanna go with Imlie, ok go. He is showering frustrations over Malini as if he is the victim or he is the loser. He could've made Malini understand in a calm n gentle way. Afterall it's his fault to marry Malini without telling the truth. Ok. He was afraid of her fragile health. 😅😂 Tho ab kya fragile health ke baare men nahi sochna hai kya??? Now where is his over concern towards Moon?

Imlie_ this girl is a total garbage. Uskeliye Aditya ke sindoor sabse zyada important hai 🥴 wo Aditya who used to treat like a dirt. She doesn't love Malini although Malini unconditionally loved her. Imlie is only concerned about herself,Adi and Ts. Imlie is acting like an innocent but she is not. She didn't sacrifice Adi for Malini, she let Adini shadi happen cuz Adi wouldn't accept her at dat tym. That's clear to me now. Wearing sindoor, chatting with Aditya, sitting in Malini's seat. Her conversations with Aditya are like we love each other but how can Malini be hurted? Indirect declaration of her feelings for Malini's husband.

Malini scold Imlie as a sister, she was not balancing her anger on Adi. If I had a sister and she did what Imlie did, then I would do what Malini did😅. Calling naukrani was too gud. She was just pointing out a fact. Fan ban gay uski❤️.  Imlie is my sister "Atleast mujhe aise lagte the". 

Imlie never loved Malini as an elder sis. If she comes to know Malini is her real sis, shaayad she will back off in real sense. But yet...🤷‍♀️

This is just Husband bored with his wife falls for a jungli bungli maid. Imlie is more like a mistress seen in novels n movies. 7 months lust wins over 7yrs relationship 😅. Malini is a noble, honest and a boring wife. Imlie can challenge,entertain and add romance, masala vagera to a depressed, desparate husband. Typical mistress material. 

Malini should move on. Her pati is worser than Kunal. Atleast affair expose hone tak rude nahi tha wo Mauli se. I always wanted them to be together.

But in this case, I want Aditya to be abandoned by both ladies

Exactly my view of this show as well..show started with clear definition of all characters but messed up big time now ..totally agree with the words i highlighted in bold above😂 please also watch the cringe worthy Holi episode where they are singing songs at the door applying colour to each other cheeks 🤦🏻‍♀️ Yes you are right Imlie has not done any sacrifice ..zabardasti ki shaadi pe kaisa Haq.. isliye toh kuch kar nahi payi..ya but she didn’t get him arrested that is her fault definitely😂 .. but then this is a serial so Aditya khule aam ghum raha hai..🤷‍♀️
The main motive of this serial is to show Imlie is super intelligent even though she barely started college at age 20.. the show is based in present only na .. still they show Imlie to be from a remote prehistoric lala land PD.. where girls are in school till 20.. portraying our country in such negative light .. every time she emotionally blackmailed Aditya by asking him not to reveal the truth..And an intelligent working professor like Malini is shown to be dumb and Aditya comments on her fainting , not eating, and all that.. this is the only serial where I saw someone’s emotional quotient being made fun of .. Aditya is supposed to be her friend of 7 years if not love .. no one even treats a friend like that .. all friends have different emotional quotients but how we manage all our relations is called humanity .. 3 idiots mein bande ne suicide attempt kari toh Rancho dar ke yaa chid  ke bhaag thodi gaya tha! and Anu is also always potrayed wrongly wherein she is always right..Adi was very well aware of her Mom also but ab that he likes Imlie he’s behaving as if Malini is the forced wife😂

Edited by Divi1301 - 3 years ago
Akand2011 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Welcome it’s Thursday.

AkriTiSha thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is the same person right who used to bash malini and support adilie at the beginning and now suddenly she / he started hating adilie wow👏👏

Aur kitne 🦊chhupe baithe hai 🐩 ke disguise mein woh bhi bahar aa jao 

Inert_nerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divi1301

Exactly my view of this show as well..show started with clear definition of all characters but messed up big time now ..totally agree with the words i highlighted in bold above😂 please also watch the cringe worthy Holi episode where they are singing songs at the door applying colour to each other cheeks 🤦🏻‍♀️ Yes you are right Imlie has not done any sacrifice ..zabardasti ki shaadi pe kaisa Haq.. isliye toh kuch kar nahi payi..ya but she didn’t get him arrested that is her fault definitely😂 .. but then this is a serial so Aditya khule aam ghum raha hai..🤷‍♀️
The main motive of this serial is to show Imlie is super intelligent even though she barely started college at age 20.. the show is based in present only na .. still they show Imlie to be from a remote prehistoric lala land PD.. where girls are in school till 20.. portraying our country in such negative light .. every time she emotionally blackmailed Aditya by asking him not to reveal the truth..And an intelligent working professor like Malini is shown to be dumb and Aditya comments on her fainting , not eating, and all that.. this is the only serial where I saw someone’s emotional quotient being made fun of .. Aditya is supposed to be her friend of 7 years if not love .. no one even treats a friend like that .. all friends have different emotional quotients but how we manage all our relations is called humanity .. 3 idiots mein bande ne suicide attempt kari toh Rancho dar ke yaa chid  ke bhaag thodi gaya tha! and Anu is also always potrayed wrongly wherein she is always right..Adi was very well aware of her Mom also but ab that he likes Imlie he’s behaving as if Malini is the forced wife😂

Agree with each n every words. 

Also, whenever Malini rises her voice, Aditya use Mrs.C bulakar subtle yet strong balckmail karega. 

@red 😮😳. Thank God. I didn't watch it. 

Are they promoting bigamy🤔. Malini, who loved and supported her every time... How could Imlie do that to Malini.  I thought Nandini was the worst itv female. Now Imlie n Nandini are on the same line

Inert_nerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: AkriTiSha

This is the same person right who used to bash malini and support adilie at the beginning and now suddenly she / he started hating adilie wow👏👏

Hey sis. I was a hardcore Adilie shipper, I've mentioned that in this post. But honestly Adilie now seems to me as villains. Breaking an innocent girl's trust. I cannot stop my heart from feeling empathy for Malini. 

7yr relationship ko 7 months 'non boring' chokri ke liye chod diya. They are glorifying forced shadi. Imlie is just in a mistress place whatsoever. Aditya married Malini in front of his family n society with mutual consent and all the formalities. 

In our place , obviously Malini is the dharam patni and Imlie will be called as Husband Stealer Maid

Edited by Anshman - 3 years ago
Writer_Soul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

If you were watching the show before, then why are so surprised with the storyline? 

Really tired of people who hardly watch the show, come here sauntering and name calling characters and show. So far your precious Malini has gained tones of sympathy... No EMA is glorified even if there was any at first.

I have been watching each and every episode of this show and not in one episode, I saw Adilie cheating on Malini ji, They were lying for sure, which was started by Aditya, but not cheating.

Every day has been miserable for all 3 as far as what was shown to us regular viewers. 

Aditya Malini surely are fighting but more due to there underlying issues fuelled by current scenario. By the as you said it was justified for Malini by calling her out as Naukrani, then why didi ji was being all fake and lovey dovey to her earlier. If she has doubts, why she isn't hounding her husband instead of demeaning the girl she was considering sister some time back.

What exactly Malini has done for Imlie that she owes her any explanation? The PD marriage was real for Imlie, as per her belief, though she was immature to think that her hiding the truth is a sustainable way to go ahead with there lives. The girl is 19, and you labelled her as mistress!'

Really?

Malini's behavior with Imlie has always been on the basis of convenience... Kabhi behen bana lo, kabhi naukrani. 

And when have you seen a guy way too much worried about his mistress's education. When had Aditya even touched her romantically? 

He did develop feelings for her, but they both have stayed in there limits. 

And about truth revelation? You used to watch this show right?

Didn't you saw Aditya telling Malini didi and didi fainting with shock? and later her being on bhookh hadtaal?  I am not saying Aditya was right and Malini's anguish with him is justified, but the way she insulted Imlie, that is not, considering she doesn't know the truth..

Even after that, Imlie hasn't stole anything from her. Infact she has risen above odds with her hard work, which today she is stupidly ready to ignore for Malini didi. 

Right now no one is right, Not Aditya, Imlie or Malini... Hence I request not to throw derogatory posts like these. 

Rest is your wish.

Ps: And for heaven sake stop this irksome comparison with silisila show... I have watched that show and supported mauli..and I could list n number of  reasons why this show isn't based on EMA. Malini being called as mauli is insult to mauli, while Adilie being compared to Kunan, is insult to Adilie.

Edited by Writer_Soul - 3 years ago
abha981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AkriTiSha

Seems like moderator team is not being taken seriously by forum members, who continue speaking vile language and do personal attacks. You have been warned on my thread as well your comments were edited..still same.

Guiltyo0o thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thursday tamasha 🤣

abha981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Writer_Soul

If you were watching the show before, then why are so surprised with the storyline? 

Really tired of people who hardly watch the show, come here sauntering and name calling characters and show. So far your precious Malini has gained tones of sympathy... No EMA is glorified even if there was any at first.

I have been watching each and every episode of this show and not in one episode, I saw Adilie cheating on Malini ji, They were lying for sure, which was started by Aditya, but not cheating.

Every day has been miserable for all 3 as far as what was shown to us regular viewers. 

Aditya Malini surely are fighting but more due to there underlying issues fuelled by current scenario. By the as you said it was justified for Malini by calling her out as Naukrani, then why didi ji was being all fake and lovey dovey to her earlier. If she has doubts, why she isn't hounding her husband instead of demeaning the girl she was considering sister some time back.

What exactly Malini has done for Imlie that she owes her any explanation? The PD marriage was real for Imlie, as per her belief, though she was immature to think that her hiding the truth is a sustainable way to go ahead with there lives. The girl is 19, and you labelled her as mistress!'

Really?

Malini's behavior with Imlie has always been on the basis of convenience... Kabhi behen bana lo, kabhi naukrani. 

And when have you seen a guy way too much worried about his mistress's education. When had Aditya even touched her romantically? 

He did develop feelings for her, but they both have stayed in there limits. 

And about truth revelation? You used to watch this show right?

Didn't you saw Aditya telling Malini didi and didi fainting with shock? and later her being on bhookh hadtaal?  I am not saying Aditya was right and Malini's anguish with him is justified, but the way she insulted Imlie, that is not, considering she doesn't know the truth..

Even after that, Imlie hasn't stole anything from her. Infact she has risen above odds with her hard work, which today she is stupidly ready to ignore for Malini didi. 

Right now no one is right, Not Aditya, Imlie or Malini... Hence I request not to throw derogatory posts like these. 

Rest is your wish.

Ps: And for heaven sake stop this irksome comparison with silisila show... I have watched that show and supported mauli..and I could list n number of  reasons why this show isn't based on EMA. Malini being called as mauli is insult to mauli, while Adilie being compared to Kunan, is insult to Adilie.

First we do watch the show, please stop this thinking that it's your so called trp day for the gods sake. Every body has their pov. Precious or not but she has been wronged and lied to and also cheated upon. Empathy is for both the female leads who are being taken for a ride by a spineless male lead who can't keep his hands off a teenager and starts romancing in his bedroom in absence of his wife( the wife in tripathi house is malini and imli is the maid please remeber that)

All of a sudden she is finding this extra goody behavior of adi towards imli and out of the way care for her. Something is amiss and noone in their right mind will directly go confront without any proof unless they get caught red handed. Adi is no more interested in her and more inclined towards spending time with imli. He lied and went to pg. The sindoor thing made her flip..but since the creepy handholding is love then the angry outburst is also love.

How is imli justified in repeatedly applying sindoor and also lying through her teeth. You don't make a joke out of sindoor. If you care so much for your so called didi all time didi jaap then why did you apply sindoor again. Clearly shows that didi jaap is also fake. What has age to do with cheating i dont know.

Imli has earned the scholarship and if one was truely sincere towards the studies they would not create tamasha on the first day of college by applying sindoor when asked not to. She is clearly guilty consious.

About silsila..kunan was pukeworthy...adilie are not in that dimension also so no comparison with that.