Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Every serial of zee TV has reduced it will improve lets just watch the serial . The Milan promo got 1 m views in just 10 hours plus now even zee5 app counts and new episode of ATBA is in top search . We don't know how trps r counted and it has always been a big mystery

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you Sangana . Once reunion happens trp will raise. Kidnapping they had to go on till Megha comes back  and it hadn't work plus IPL 

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rekha02

Every serial of zee TV has reduced it will improve lets just watch the serial . The Milan promo got 1 m views in just 10 hours plus now even zee5 app counts and new episode of ATBA is in top search . We don't know how trps r counted and it has always been a big mystery

😲😲😲  promo got 1 M views in just 10 hours  😲😲😲, that's a great news πŸ₯³

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes Kate, hope it will increase next week

Originally posted by: caller123

Thank you Sangana . Once reunion happens trp will raise. Kidnapping they had to go on till Megha comes back  and it hadn't work plus IPL 

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sangana

😲😲😲  promo got 1 M views in just 10 hours  😲😲😲, that's a great news πŸ₯³

All were fed up with kidnapping 

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The kidnapping and re kidnapping sequence gives you this!! But i am sure once Ranveer reunion will happen, tro will raise! 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Dishi

to get 1 Mill viewers they did  give us kidnap and rekidnap  ... just joking

Thanks Sangana for the TRP meter,

Milan promo got a meteoric rise in promo viewership

TRPs do rise.

Was discussing yesterday  virtually  on  serials,  ATBA came into discussion ( I did not tell I watch it)

Something very nice they said,  they said that the whole cast is adorable even the villians,  even if there is rona dhona and too much of hurt and injury, the way it is directed and enacted it gives you a feeling  let us watch it.

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

The kidnapping and re kidnapping sequence gives you this!! But i am sure once Ranveer reunion will happen, tro will raise! 

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Dishi

to get 1 Mill viewers they did  give us kidnap and rekidnap  ... just joking

Thanks Sangana for the TRP meter,

Milan promo got a meteoric rise in promo viewership

TRPs do rise.

Was discussing yesterday  virtually  on  serials,  ATBA came into discussion ( I did not tell I watch it)

Something very nice they said,  they said that the whole cast is adorable even the villians,  even if there is rona dhona and too much of hurt and injury, the way it is directed and enacted it gives you a feeling  let us watch it.

In bold, that's so true! Our villains are not that annoying as other shows! They come to give breath of fresh air to ongoing story! And all the villains in our story are momentarily! They get positive and negative both so that's why our show is bestπŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ»

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Don't worry much about the TRP guys because literally every show's has gone down. Told you all that it the IPL period. All the serials from the slot 6 to 11:30 will face it. Many Indians are kinda crazy for cricket and IPL ( I'm too😜)

Once it is over on 30th May, the ratings will go up!