Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

EMBARASSING!!

there was a time he was smashing 300cr plus grossers on eid with genuinely good movies like Bajrangi and Sultan..what a downfall..

this has an excuse in the form of covid attached already..they knew it will tank anyway so releasing it in the worst time ever..there is no track for OTT anyway..they literally have no definite measure of success there..no one knows the verdicts for crapfest like laxmi..coolie etc anyway..so it will save him from a flop tag..

i assume it is only on OTT..there should better not be any cinema opened for the next 2-3 months considering the horrible surge in covid cases which made a global record yest..it would be ridiculous if otherwise..and more so if anyone even thinks of going to cinema even if they are opened..i mean more than 310,000 cases daily..i really hope cinemas are shut all over the nation..

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I’m sure - Nadiya wala dialogue is written by him😆

And biryani wala too his humour is so cringe

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I Legit laughed my ass off on his intro - he looks like a lil midget and so buddha! I mean him as a buddha goon with a bachi is so nauseating to watch!

In addition nadia dialogue and biryani dialogue wth was that!

mein apni bhi nahi sunta mr salman khan pleaseee spare us this crap and do roles which suit ur AGE

Edited by anna143 - 3 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Am I misunderstanding something or did Bhai just give a rape threat to the villains? 

"I will clean this city" - proceeds to run them over with a car (really)

That Na-diya line is definitely written by the Most Wanted Bhai himself. This fits in perfectly with "baby selfish hoke jiyo na" and "our business is our business, none of your business" 

I can't believe they're going to copy Allu Arjun's seeti maar song. Bhai is trying to do one of the squatting steps and it looks so funny. That song had amazing dancing. Why does Bhai do this to himself? His overconfidence in himself and his abilities is hilarious. 

Anyway, just a cut and paste of all his movies. I can't even tell apart most of his films. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anna143

And biryani wala too his humour is so cringe

lol yeah, 

Looks like he must have got some audience around him that said Waah Waah bhai kya dialogue hai 😆 and he must have got over excited to pen more such *creative* dialogues  🤔😆

Edited by Nishita123 - 3 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nadiya wala I didn't understand until twitter and forum wale mentioned it 😆

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Wanted is one of few movies of salman that I really enjoyed watching , I was looking forward to radhe . But man it pained me to even finish the trailer , terrible !!

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YehRashiThi

Why can’t these so called “heroes” gracefully accept their age and choose a more mature and suitable role for them. By looking at Salman, it  feels like he still thinks he is a 28 year old man. Universal bhai, when in reality he is more like an uncle to us.Even audience have evolved, we don’t want masala we want good content. 

Just talk for your self dude 

We love masala

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Me and Disha are the same age and the idea romancing salmon bhai creeps the heck out of me.. 🤢

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Post image