Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Virat and Pakhi dono inte zyada immature hain ki unhe Sai ki maturity nazar hi nahi aati hai...

Agar Virat and Pakhi ko mature maanenge to maturity ki definition zaroor change karni padegi..😂

Edited by India_TV - 3 years ago
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

And Virat said that he is not immature? Hello, kids playing chor-police would do a better investigation than you, you jump to conclusions & make hasty over-emotional decisions, u are easily blinded & persuaded by your family, u mistake infatuation for love, hell u cannot even get your own food -  are u even a functional adult, let alone mature???

Edited by Bana - 3 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I didn’t see any of the things mentioned in the post. Since morning I had been stuck with his inability to think about the absurdity of Omi confessing all the wrongs done. Not even paused to think how could Omi who functions only by Bhavani’s orders and never move alone without Ninad by his side initiate such crimes by himself. Very sad to see an intelligent police officer falter continuously just because his family has been involved. He did not bother to give a chance to Sai to speak but closed the whole case on seeing Sonali fold her  hands. Pathetic...

Edited by ltelidevara - 3 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unnatiy123

In today'sepisode when virat told pakhi that..."mai tumhe mature samajhta hun iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki mai immature hun aur mujhe jhuthi aur sachi khushi me farq nhi pata.."......it seems like he was indirectly called her immature....

In the second dialogue said by virat I felt like his sense was like pakhi's love was jhuthi khushi and was just infatuation and attraction  and sai's love is a saccchi khushi..which he don't want to loose..it is pure and true love..which he has realised now ...

I felt it was a taunt to pakhi which I think she has understood.....

Give your opinion friends....

Yes, it was a direct taunt and she did understand but didn't go down well with her. And, she as usual will ignore and still pursue him. 

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

@BOLD - so rightly said! ANd here KAKU knows everyone in and out, and only Sai now knows kaku! sad that Virat has been blind his whole life and that too being an Officer. Thoda tho aankh khula rakhta!

See as an outsider it’s easy for Sai to spot the truth. It’s ingrained in Virat in a bad way. Until something huge happens, he will always give benefit of the doubt. He will always want solid proof. We just need to give the character space to see what happens and how he reacts in the future. This is where I don’t want to compare it with other versions.

Hypothetically tomorrow someone tells me my close relative or a parent is a bad person. It won’t be easy for me to accept it. In our time it’s been weeks in ghum time it’s days. I am not supporting his actions in any way, he is wrong. He is lead by negative emotions and his lifelong blind notions of his family, I just want to see what will happen going forth. 

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

See as an outsider it’s easy for Sai to spot the truth. It’s ingrained in Virat in a bad way. Until something huge happens, he will always give benefit of the doubt. He will always want solid proof. We just need to give the character space to see what happens and how he reacts in the future. This is where I don’t want to compare it with other versions.

Hypothetically tomorrow someone tells me my close relative or a parent is a bad person. It won’t be easy for me to accept it. In our time it’s been weeks in ghum time it’s days. I am not supporting his actions in any way, he is wrong. He is lead by negative emotions and his lifelong blind notions of his family, I just want to see what will happen going forth. 

Makes sense, let's hope we are not disappointed.  

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In today’s episode in zillat arena what pissed me off more was kaku signaling Ninand and Ninand shouting at Ashwini for asking question to Omi. 

Ninand says samja theri aai ko to Virat. And he  goes samjatha hoon and says Devi tai is happy and the whole story blah blah.

Forget Sai and truth revelation. Why can’t he standup for his own mother when his father disrespects her? Umeedh chodhiya virat par mein after today’s episode. 

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

Not sure if you have seen crazy mohan shows during school times.

Anything that goes wrong, one character will ask another why is this happening and they will reply "kadha padi, kadha padi" and they will nod their heads, meaning as per script/ story.

Anytime we go into serious discussion, thats what comes to my mind. 

🤣🤣

I just made a serious comment and I see this crazy Mohan anecdote! 🤣

You made my day Thanks ❤️

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KBBofRCIBC

In today’s episode in zillat arena what pissed me off more was kaku signaling Ninand and Ninand shouting at Ashwini for asking question to Omi. 

Ninand says samja theri aai ko to Virat. And he  goes samjatha hoon and says Devi tai is happy and the whole story blah blah.

Forget Sai and truth revelation. Why can’t he standup for his own mother when his father disrespects her? Umeedh chodhiya virat par mein after today’s episode. 

I am yet to watch the episode. Anyway the below holds true many times Aai faces taunts or insults.

I wrote the below in one of the replies in Optimist_d's post. 

It is just a guess, I thought if this could be the reason. It is not always justified but sometimes, it does make sense if we think it this way.

Why doesn't he react when his mother faces taunts or insults: 

I have seen this in my family too. I too follow it sometimes, but what we see in our family is not actually what it is in CN ofcourse 😂😂.

So for example, my mom lives close to my siblings. Many times, some in the family act disrespectfully, or unreasonably. Even during the time that I used to be with her, she wouldn't want me to get into everything, she wouldn't want me to oppose when my sibling or her siblings scolds her or fights with her. She has wanted me to stay away from a few things  because she doesnt want a conflict, doesn't find it necessary to make it an issue. She doesn't want me to jeopardise my relationship with them and hers with them too. 

If people who are too younger than me does it or people whom I know, will understand me or understand that I am not just siding with my mom, but I am only correcting because they are wrong, I am comfortable and become confident to correct them and their actions. 

I do not care about jeopardizing my relationship with them, but to respect my mom's expectations, many a times, I get forced into turning a blind eye or should I say, avoid confronting or raising certain things as an issue.

This is, when I used to be with them, now when I am not with them, I am even more cautious to not to do anything or raise conflict where my mom will fall into trouble or so that they don't act more unreasonable due to the anger that I am supporting her or objected their actions. I would no way want her to land into problems. Ofcourse these are not as scandalous or as insulting as what Ashwini faces, but even then sometimes in real life too, people behave unreasonably, people always have expectations. 

I don't know, somewhere Virat's behaviour looks similar to this, he doesn't want to put his Aai into trouble. He is away for most of the time, it is his profession and he also cannot always be there in the same city. He maintains a cordial relationship for the sake of his Aai too, because the minute he starts to rebel or fight with them, they will make his mom's life miserable in his absence. He can't take her with him everywhere and he knows that his mom wouldn't leave his Dad or the house. 

Let's take the example of Naag nadi incident, his mom had to face issues. When Sai had a tiff with the family, his mom was humiliated on the day of Basant panchami. Not that Sai should be tolerating, what I am saying is, for issues that need not be blown up, if Virat revolts, his mom only have to deal with all these and that too all alone. 

Just like how I had said that I correct people with whom I am confident with or comfortable, know for sure that they will understand me, Virat corrects people who he thinks will understand him, who wouldn't make it an issue.

None of these means that he stays silent all the time. He should raise his voice especially when Pakhi taunts his mom. I hate it when he stands quiet listening to her talking to his mom that way. It looks like Virat has accepted defeat to the taunt queen Pakhi. He did tell right that she has got a PhD in taunting. He is like, there she starts again or no use in telling anything to the taunt queen. He fails to understand that he has to be strict with her and correct her when she talks like that to his Aai atleast. Sai fights back, Aai always doesn't fight back, especially when her Wahini Bhavani is in the same room 😡. 

Tagging you guys, not sure if I have shared my guess/thoughts on this issue. 

Edited by laksh - 3 years ago
FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: KBBofRCIBC

He just focuses on the current issue, and rest gets filtered from his head.

At that moment , I felt he was dealing with too much, and he didn’t hear what his father said or like laksh said , he doesn’t escalate matter into a different tangent , and focus on the current issue.

in less than two days, he realised he is in love, his wife eloped his sister, he neeeds to arrest Pulkit, to feeling stupid for not able to arrest him, so angry at his wife that he horrendously chucks his wife out , gets shown the mirror In front of neighbors, realises how stupid his investigation was, finds out that his tai is happy, comes back to see how his own uncle is the culprit, and realises that he made a grave grave mistake in sending his wife out. 

at that moment, he chose to fight a different battle. I would have loved to see the writers pay attention to details and give Virat the right dialogues to take a stand for his mother. But they are focused on other things, and I chose to view that scene this way. 

If you notice in earlier episodes too, Ashwini has conditioned him to make everyone happy so as to live a smooth life. His first instinct is to meet his mom but kaku always demands his attention, but he finds a way to give importance to both kaku and his mom. He does certain thinks, like laksh pointed out to not further add on to his moms problems.

can you imagine kaku, if Virat says something in support of his mom ?

When Virat is NOT present, the will taunt and humiliate the eff out of Ashwini. I am not saying that Virat shouldn’t support his mom, HE DEFINITELY should, but this could be a reason why he sometimes let things slide. I feel ASHWINI is strong enough to stand up for herself and she should and she will. Even when Sai stands up for aai, when she is out in college, Ashwini is taunted .  Until Ashwini puts her foot down and puts Ninad and kaku in place, IN FRONT of her son. Things won’t change.she should also stop protecting Virat from knowing the ugly truth of this family.

I love Ashwini as a character except when she gets influenced, I guess that’s human too. She should share her pain with Virat like she shares it with Sai. It’s easy for her to share it with Sai because she doesn’t want Virat’s relationship with his father to deteriorate, such a motherly instinct which has both pros and cons 

PS I got serious too , someone please slap me @sukri , I give you this responsibility.