Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: KBBofRCIBC

🤣🤣

I just made a serious comment and I see this crazy Mohan anecdote! 🤣

You made my day Thanks ❤️

Even I just did, we should stop over analysing these characters, otherwise we will go mental , we should stick to making fun of them.

Yesterday I loved Aabha and Sai’s FB and Sai getting emotional over it, so beautifully portrayed, the bond looked so natural. I almost got teary eyed.

CVS are capable of giving a beautifully flawed character like Sai, why can’t the pay attention to out Virat and others too 🙈

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

I am yet to watch the episode. Anyway the below holds true many times Aai faces taunts or insults.

I wrote the below in one of the replies in Optimist_d's post. 

It is just a guess, I thought if this could be the reason. It is not always justified but sometimes, it does make sense if we think it this way.

Why doesn't he react when his mother faces taunts or insults: 

I have seen this in my family too. I too follow it sometimes, but what we see in our family is not actually what it is in CN ofcourse 😂😂.

So for example, my mom lives with close to my siblings. Many times, some in the family act disrespectfully, or unreasonably. Even during the time that I used to be with her, she wouldn't want me to get into everything, she wouldn't want me to oppose when my sibling or her siblings scolds her or fights with her. She has wanted me to stay away from a few things  because she doesnt want a conflict, doesn't find it necessary to make it an issue. She doesn't want me to jeopardise my relationship with them and hers with them too. 

If people who are too younger than me does it or people whom I know, will understand me or understand that I am not just siding with my mom, but I am only correcting because they are wrong, I am comfortable and become confident to correct them and their actions. 

I do not care about jeopardizing my relationship with them, but to respect my mom's expectations, many a times, I get forced into turning a blind eye or should I say, avoid confronting or raising certain things as an issue.

This is, when I used to be with them, now when I am not with them, I am even more cautious to not to do anything or raise conflict where my mom will fall into trouble or so that they don't act more unreasonable due to the anger that I am supporting her or objected their actions. I would no way want her to land into problems. Ofcourse these are not as scandalous or as insulting as what Ashwini faces, but even then sometimes in real life too, people behave unreasonably, people always have expectations. 

I don't know, somewhere Virat's behaviour looks similar to this, he doesn't want to put his Aai into trouble. He is away for most of the time, it is his profession and he also cannot always be there in the same city. He maintains a cordial relationship for the sake of his Aai too, because the minute he starts to rebel or fight with them, they will make his mom's life miserable in his absence. He can't take her with him everywhere and he knows that his mom wouldn't leave his Dad or the house. 

Let's take the example of Naag nadi incident, his mom had to face issues. When Sai had a tiff with the family, his mom was humiliated on the day of Basant panchami. Not that Sai should be tolerating, what I am saying is, for issues that need not be blown up, if Virat revolts, his mom only have to deal with all these and that too all alone. 

Just like how I had said that I correct people with whom I am confident with or comfortable, know for sure that they will understand me, Virat corrects people who he thinks will understand him, who wouldn't make it an issue.

None of these means that he stays silent all the time. He should raise his voice especially when Pakhi taunts his mom. I hate it when he stands quiet listening to her talking to his mom that way. It looks like Virat has accepted defeat to the taunt queen Pakhi. He did tell right that she has got a PhD in taunting. He is like, there she starts again or no use in telling anything to the taunt queen. He fails to understand that he has to be strict with her and correct her when she talks like that to his Aai atleast. Sai fights back, Aai always doesn't fight back, especially when her Wahini Bhavani is in the same room 😡. 

Tagging you guys, not sure if I have shared my guess/thoughts on this issue. 

I totally get what you are saying. I can quote couple of scenes as well. 

In the initial episodes when Virat gets his posting Ashwini comes with a Aarthi ki taal. But kaku does the Aarthi. He will take his mother’s blessings later. Kaku will even taunt Ashwini saying Virat respects her more than his mother. There will be a subtle conversation through eyes between aai and Virat saying don’t mind types. 

Another one is I don’t remember the related scene but the dialogues kind of stayed. That is, when Shivani bua says Veeru ne Ninand ko reprimand Kia for talking rudely to Ashwini with a surprise. 

Probably there is a understanding between the mother and son but today I don’t know if it’s because of the disappointing truth revelation track, the way Virat acted didn’t sit well with me. 

He should have said something. Done something for his mother sake when Ninand once again behaved badly. 

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

He just focuses on the current issue, and rest gets filtered from his head.

At that moment , I felt he was dealing with too much, and he didn’t hear what his father said or like laksh said , he doesn’t escalate matter into a different tangent , and focus on the current issue.

in less than two days, he realised he is in love, his wife eloped his sister, he neeeds to arrest Pulkit, to feeling stupid for not able to arrest him, so angry at his wife that he horrendously chucks his wife out , gets shown the mirror In front of neighbors, realises how stupid his investigation was, finds out that his tai is happy, comes back to see how his own uncle is the culprit, and realises that he made a grave grave mistake in sending his wife out. 

at that moment, he chose to fight a different battle.
I would have loved to see the writers pay attention to details and give Virat the right dialogues to take a stand for his mother. But they are focused on other things, and I chose to view that scene this way. 

If you notice in earlier episodes too, Ashwini has conditioned him to make everyone happy so as to live a smooth life. His first instinct is to meet his mom but kaku always demands his attention, but he finds a way to give importance to both kaku and his mom. He does certain thinks, like laksh pointed out to not further add on to his moms problems.

can you imagine kaku, if Virat says something in support of his mom ?

When Virat is NOT present, the will taunt and humiliate the eff out of Ashwini. I am not saying that Virat shouldn’t support his mom, HE DEFINITELY should, but this could be a reason why he sometimes let things slide. I feel ASHWINI is strong enough to stand up for herself and she should and she will. Even when Sai stands up for aai, when she is out in college, Ashwini is taunted .  Until Ashwini puts her foot down and puts Ninad and kaku in place, IN FRONT of her son. Things won’t change.she should also stop protecting Virat from knowing the ugly truth of this family.

I love Ashwini as a character except when she gets influenced, I guess that’s human too. She should share her pain with Virat like she shares it with Sai. It’s easy for her to share it with Sai because she doesn’t want Virat’s relationship with his father to deteriorate, such a motherly instinct which has both pros and cons 

PS I got serious too , someone please slap me @sukri , I give you this responsibility. 

Perfect!! 👏 👏

@bold very very true

@green true 🤣 🤣

@blue KEYWORDS 

Ab agar ek din ko hafte thak dikhayenge toh hum log baar baar ghum ho jayenge 🤣🤣

Hum mein se kisi na kisi ko baar baar ek doosre ko yaad karana padega 🤣🤣 👏

@red slap kyun, taaliyan milni chahiye ❤️

Itna bhi serious topic nahi hai, see we are not finding logic here, you have just stated the obvious 😂😂

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Even I just did, we should stop over analysing these characters, otherwise we will go mental , we should stick to making fun of them.

Yesterday I loved Aabha and Sai’s FB and Sai getting emotional over it, so beautifully portrayed, the bond looked so natural. I almost got teary eyed.

CVS are capable of giving a beautifully flawed character like Sai, why can’t the pay attention to out Virat and others too 🙈

ikr 🙁 I really loved the character. Very relatable. It started from alta track and started deteriorating and they have left Virat in this place now😡

It was a first for a itv pair to share a bed and have normal conversations, give head massage. How great it was. 

Cvs ruined Virat for me 😭😭😭

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Perfect!! 👏 👏

@bold very very true

@green true 🤣 🤣

@blue KEYWORDS 

Ab agar ek din ko hafte thak dikhayenge toh hum log baar baar ghum ho jayenge 🤣🤣

Hum mein se kisi na kisi ko baar baar ek doosre ko yaad karana padega 🤣🤣 👏

@red slap kyun, taaliyan milni chahiye ❤️

Itna bhi serious topic nahi hai, see we are not finding logic here, you have just stated the obvious 😂😂

This makes me think about my own family dynamics. As in my grandparents interactions , my parents and my relatives. it’s making me question myself like have I ever stood up for my mom when my grandmother indirectly taunts her, I don’t remember because all I remember is if I open my mouth my mom will give me that strict expression saying “ they have come for a few days, shut up and give respect”. My mom and grandmother share a beautiful relationship but they also have this saas bahu moments. Look at me typing in length about a fictional character. All dynamics are flawed in real life too.

Khushidum thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

[QUOTE=notaquitter]

He just focuses on the current issue, and rest gets filtered from his head.

At that moment , I felt he was dealing with too much, and he didn’t hear what his father said or like laksh said , he doesn’t escalate matter into a different tangent , and focus on the current issue.

in less than two days, he realised he is in love, his wife eloped his sister, he neeeds to arrest Pulkit, to feeling stupid for not able to arrest him, so angry at his wife that he horrendously chucks his wife out , gets shown the mirror In front of neighbors, realises how stupid his investigation was, finds out that his tai is happy, comes back to see how his own uncle is the culprit, and realises that he made a grave grave mistake in sending his wife out. 

at that moment, he chose to fight a different battle. I would have loved to see the writers pay attention to details and give Virat the right dialogues to take a stand for his mother. But they are focused on other things, and I chose to view that scene this way. 

If you notice in earlier episodes too, Ashwini has conditioned him to make everyone happy so as to live a smooth life. His first instinct is to meet his mom but kaku always demands his attention, but he finds a way to give importance to both kaku and his mom. He does certain thinks, like laksh pointed out to not further add on to his moms problems.

can you imagine kaku, if Virat says something in support of his mom ?

When Virat is NOT present, the will taunt and humiliate the eff out of Ashwini. I am not saying that Virat shouldn’t support his mom, HE DEFINITELY should, but this could be a reason why he sometimes let things slide. I feel ASHWINI is strong enough to stand up for herself and she should and she will. Even when Sai stands up for aai, when she is out in college, Ashwini is taunted .  Until Ashwini puts her foot down and puts Ninad and kaku in place, IN FRONT of her son. Things won’t change.she should also stop protecting Virat from knowing the ugly truth of this family.

I love Ashwini as a character except when she gets influenced, I guess that’s human too. She should share her pain with Virat like she shares it with Sai. It’s easy for her to share it with Sai because she doesn’t want Virat’s relationship with his father to deteriorate, such a motherly instinct which has both pros and cons 

PS I got serious too , someone please slap me @sukri , I give you this responsibility. 

That’s a lovely analysis and I’ve seen certain acts.  I sometimes felt Aai encouraged Virat to show Kaku more respect than herself- just for an easy life.

when Virat got his first posting to GC (when I thought he had some akaal and imandari🙄)

Kaku was gloating to Aai that Virat got her blessing first...this seemed to continue for other events.  Whilst Kaku sees this as him caring more about her than his mother.  I feel Virat gives the eldest family member Kaku respect and his Aai love.

Up until recently I saw that as in an extended family you have to keep everything finely balanced and so saw Virat trying to do that.  When he did get cross I felt it was the pressure he was under with playing referee between Sai and the Chavans.

The relationship between Virat and Aai went badly wrong during the Amey track.  Aai should have been stronger there...she forgave him too quickly.

The biggest problem is Virat not telling Pakhi to shut up each time she calls her out.  He encourages her behaviour by keeping his mouth shut.  It’s obvious that Pakhi plays the game and pushes as hard as she can until he pushes back- then she acts hard done by..

sorry not checked grammar and spelling 

FUITV thumbnail

ikr 🙁 I really loved the character. Very relatable. It started from alta track and started deteriorating and they have left Virat in this place now😡

It was a first for a itv pair to share a bed and have normal conversations, give head massage. How great it was. 

Cvs ruined Virat for me 😭😭😭

Ah I am going with the flow of the story, CVS now want us to hate Virat rightfully, but I am still not gonna forget that he is flawed but a good character as well. The CVS want OTT stuff and used virat as a plotpoint. I hope they redeem him well and he learns from his mistakes not not keep repeating the same shit 

PS you can judge me 🙈

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

🤣🤣

I just made a serious comment and I see this crazy Mohan anecdote! 🤣

You made my day Thanks ❤️

Luckily I am working from home, otherwise the amount of typing I do for this show, if I was in office and did all this, yeh dhek kar mere office me log pareshaan ho jayege that she keeps typing so much, but neither do we get a document nor an email from her, pata nahi din bhar kya type karti rehti hain.

I love crazy mohan ka dialogues, he was one of the best in the industry.

Its been years that I have seen any of those movies.

Edited by sukri - 3 years ago
sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ah I am going with the flow of the story, CVS now want us to hate Virat rightfully, but I am still not gonna forget that he is flawed but a good character as well. The CVS want OTT stuff and used virat as a plotpoint. I hope they redeem him well and he learns from his mistakes not not keep repeating the same shit 

PS you can judge me 🙈

I think we should put up with these ups and down given that we got hooked to SaiRat. I was reading KD story on wiki the other day. Days are not far away when we bash Sai also! Looks like she has trust issues with him throughout the story. :( Somehow the commitment word that Virat utters during their marriage is not going to go way from Sai's mind. 

We can just hope that CVs show these flawed characters by not ruining their goodness. We can just hope

Edited by sadiltl - 3 years ago
laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I totally get what you are saying. I can quote couple of scenes as well. 

In the initial episodes when Virat gets his posting Ashwini comes with a Aarthi ki taal. But kaku does the Aarthi. He will take his mother’s blessings later. Kaku will even taunt Ashwini saying Virat respects her more than his mother. There will be a subtle conversation through eyes between aai and Virat saying don’t mind types. 

Another one is I don’t remember the related scene but the dialogues kind of stayed. That is, when Shivani bua says Veeru ne Ninand ko reprimand Kia for talking rudely to Ashwini with a surprise. 

Probably there is a understanding between the mother and son but today I don’t know if it’s because of the disappointing truth revelation track, the way Virat acted didn’t sit well with me. 

He should have said something. Done something for his mother sake when Ninand once again behaved badly. 

I get what you are saying, looks bad when we watch it. 

The episode would have got broadcasted for me almost 2 hours ago and I still haven't watched it 🤣🤣. I have got some mental peace I think.

There used to be times when I used to wait for it to be available to watch, these days, I am taking my own time to watch it. There are many reasons for it, I am busy with work, reply to posts in the forum. It has mainly got to do with my interest too, sometimes I don't get time to watch it and sometimes I take my own sweet time 🤣.

You are right about his Mom Kaku and Virat's equation. Will comment on the scene that you are talking about. I agree with notaquitter that it has not even been 2 days since he realised his feelings and he himself has spoilt their relationship. 

I will tell you what, sometimes I feel that Virat's past actions has set some high expectations in us. He has always been like this when it comes to Aai, but we have see a side of Virat which is very adorable. And that is why we get very upset when he fails.

We are already upset with him, we feel that it is high time for him to open his mouth, we also know that he can do better, but at the end it only looks like they have decided to show him this way 😒. 

Once I watch the episode, will message you.