Ghum Hain kisikey Pyaar Mein WU and Daily discussion thread no 17.

Posted: 2 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 17.

Hope This Thread Will be a rocking one with all the episode discussions

Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.

Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules.

Updaters are 

Monday-Tuesday 

Wednesday-Saturday

Playful Girl Says Sahi Hai In Hindi Sticker - Dilliwali Sahi Hai Correct StickersPlayful Girl Says Sahi Hai In Hindi Sticker - Dilliwali Sahi Hai Correct StickersPlayful Girl Says Sahi Hai In Hindi Sticker - Dilliwali Sahi Hai Correct StickersPlayful Girl Says Sahi Hai In Hindi Sticker - Dilliwali Sahi Hai Correct Stickers

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 2 years ago

ARCHIEVED WRITTEN UPDATES THREADS...

A few are missing because they are found in the previous threads...

07th JANUARY 2021 WRITTEN UPDATE

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5201835
13th JANUARY 2021 WRITTEN UPDATE.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5201835?pn=41

21ST jANUARY 2021 WRITTEN UPDATE.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5201835?pn=68

22nd January 2021 WRITTEN UPDATE.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5201835?pn=70

23rd January 2021  WRIITEN UPDATE.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5201835?pn=80

27th January 2021 WRITTEN UPDATE

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5201835?pn=107

28th January 2021 WRITTEN UPDATE.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5201835?pn=118

29th January 2021 WRITTEN UPDATE.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5201835?pn=122

03rd FEBRUARY 2021 WRITTEN UPDATE.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5201835?pn=143

04th FEBRUARY 2021 WRITTEN UPDATE.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5201835?pn=144

10th FEBRUARY 2021 WRITTEN UPDATE.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5207510?pn=17

11th FEBRUARY 2021 WRITTEN UPDATE

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5207510?pn=24

12th FEBRUARY 2021 WRITTEN UPDATE.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5207510?pn=33

17th FEBRUARY 2021 WRITTEN UPDATE.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5207510?pn=99

18th and 19th FEBRUARY 2021 WRITTEN UPDATE.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5207510?pn=144

It’s a NORM on the sets of Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein to crack PJs: Neil Bhatt aka Virat

Here’s what Neil Bhatt aka Virat of Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein has to say about the offscreen bond of the actors of the show.

MUMBAI: TellyChakkar.com is back with an interesting update from the world of television.

We’ve been on the forefront in reporting updates about Star Plus show Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein.

It has just been a while that we reported about an exclusive spoiler update from the show wherein Virat will go for a mission and will face a near death experience. (Read here: Neil Bhatt aka Virat turns HEADMASTER on the sets of Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Mein)

Well, the show is riding high on drama lately, however, the off-screen scenes on the sets of the show are quite different from the on-screen drama. The cast of the show especially Neil Bhatt (Virat), Aishwarya Sharma (Pakhi) and Ayesha Singh (Sai) share an extremely thick bond with each. Whenever they shoot together on the sets, they bring a wave of laughter and fun on the sets for the entire cast and crew of the show.

TellyChakkar.com contacted Neil and in a candid chat he opened up on the bond he shares with Ayesha and Aishwarya. He said, “It’s fun to be around people who matches your wave length. Aishwarya and I bonded from the very first day even off-screen as we had a lot scenes during the beginning of the show and hence we developed a close bond. As far as Ayesha is concerned, my bond with her initially was professional, but after shooting for a while with her, I realized she’s my tribe and then we connected well even off-screen. We have a lot of fun on the sets. It’s a norm on our sets to crack PJs. I’m sure a lot of people are aware of our insane videos on the social media about the crazy times we have amidst shooting. I’m blessed to work with an extremely positive lot of people”

Show some love for Neil in the comment section below.

Stay tuned to this space for more updates.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

It’s a NORM on the sets of Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein to crack PJs: Neil Bhatt aka Virat

Here’s what Neil Bhatt aka Virat of Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein has to say about the offscreen bond of the actors of the show.

MUMBAI: TellyChakkar.com is back with an interesting update from the world of television.

We’ve been on the forefront in reporting updates about Star Plus show Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein.

It has just been a while that we reported about an exclusive spoiler update from the show wherein Virat will go for a mission and will face a near death experience. (Read here: Neil Bhatt aka Virat turns HEADMASTER on the sets of Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Mein)

Well, the show is riding high on drama lately, however, the off-screen scenes on the sets of the show are quite different from the on-screen drama. The cast of the show especially Neil Bhatt (Virat), Aishwarya Sharma (Pakhi) and Ayesha Singh (Sai) share an extremely thick bond with each. Whenever they shoot together on the sets, they bring a wave of laughter and fun on the sets for the entire cast and crew of the show.

TellyChakkar.com contacted Neil and in a candid chat he opened up on the bond he shares with Ayesha and Aishwarya. He said, “It’s fun to be around people who matches your wave length. Aishwarya and I bonded from the very first day even off-screen as we had a lot scenes during the beginning of the show and hence we developed a close bond. As far as Ayesha is concerned, my bond with her initially was professional, but after shooting for a while with her, I realized she’s my tribe and then we connected well even off-screen. We have a lot of fun on the sets. It’s a norm on our sets to crack PJs. I’m sure a lot of people are aware of our insane videos on the social media about the crazy times we have amidst shooting. I’m blessed to work with an extremely positive lot of people”

Show some love for Neil in the comment section below.

Stay tuned to this space for more updates.

Finally, TC realised that the show also has a ML. And they can contact him as well, wonderful. This seems so honest. Really TFS this article 🤗

And thankyou for the new thread❤

Congratulations on the new thread

Originally posted by Nutella03

I have to disagree a little, Laksh. Virat never realises his mistakes on his own. He needs proof, or needs someone to tell him he was wrong, only then he regrets. Hand holding incident, Ashwini popped sense into him. This time also he was sorry only after he got the proof.

What Sai did was wrong. But do you remember her inner monologue before she did what she did? She knew what she was doing was out of line. She was prepared to face the brunt of it. She was sorry, without anyone telling her that she is supposed to be feel that way. It was only after Virat shamelessly insulted her, and threw her out of the house, that she has not been feeling sorry, which imo is not wrong. How could she sympathise with Virat now, feel apologetic towards him now?

I said realise his mistakes, who said on his own smiley2smiley37smiley37. I am very upset that even after he found her staying outside his house all night long, he didn't think of reonsidering his decision or checking on her. He had no shame when he shouted at her, calling her mad in front of the neighbours even after she had told the neighbours that she doesn't want to file a complaint against him. He is a police officer and he cannot tell a neighbour that it is our personal matter smiley7🤷‍♀️. Ghar ke andar hua hota, it is personal, when he didn't even let her set foot inside the house, what is he expecting? 

I don't know why they added such stupid dialogues. 

When I said that I want him to realise, I meant to say once he returns from GC, after Sai refuses to return with him. That should put some sense to him that whatever he has done is not a small mistake that she would give him a chance. 

In the hand holding incident, yes he was very wrong, I didn't expect that he wouldn't realise until his Aai pointed it out to him. But again, the situation would have never occurred if Sai had shared with him or tried to convince him in a soft manner that she would let him know later. She could have taken him aside saying that she wants to talk to him alone and could have done that. I would want to see what would have happened if she had tried, would he have still not try to listen to her, not be willing to let her go? I also know that Sai was upset with him because he supported Pakhi the previous night and then she had also confronted him to which he never replied. It is all adding to her frustrations, though she never shows it out. It comes out in the way that it came out that day. If it was any other day, she might have tried to explain to him calmly.

This time, it is already proved that Sai was not wrong when she said that she saw the documents in her college. As you said, he needs proof sometimes, I agree, but some are like that. Also, they both are not in that stage of the relationship where they can trust one other blindly. That will be applicable or can be followed by couples who knows each other really well, who shares all important information with each other and who trusts each other.  In this case, it wouldn't be right to expect Virat to blindly trust her.  He should have investigated or verified details of Pulkit even before the letter from Sangeetha Deshpande.

Virat might take a long time to correct himself if he cannot realise his own mistakes. He is going to be at loss. Yes, others can make him look at his mistakes, but ths time atleast, he should have realised it much earlier.

One more thing is that he will listen to when people advice him. He will think about it if his Aai points it out to him, will try to realise it. That is a good sign. Some don't listen to anyone when they are having conflicts with their spouse, they won't even allow their own parents to guide them. 

But realising them, correcting them wouldn't be enough. Ensuring he doesn't cross his line in the future is what is important. I don't want him to have a take it for granted attitude. The way he smiled in the latest episode, makes me think that. Let's just hope he doesn't develop that attitude

I don't think she can understand anything that he would say. Who can? Even if she had done a mistake, she tried to talk to him and he never gave a chance. Had he let her explain, she would have apologised to have betrayed his trust. I am not saying that she should apologise now, she can, but it depends on the state of mind of the person who has gone through this. 

I meant to say that she should apologise, start trusting and valuing him after she returns. Just like how she had spoken to him calmly about the PD visit at the end of the day after shs received a text from Pari, she should talk to him about how she missed him when he went for the training and how she noticed that certain things were going unfavourable for Pulkit and how Pulkit had asked her to help. Only if they talk, will he be able to understand how and why she took that decision.  That would help him to keep that in mind before the next time he starts to judge her actions. 

She need not reveal the kidnapping part alone.  

It might take her a while to be able to trust him even after she returns. There will be doubts about him in her mind always. He should also learn to trust her and value her. 

Edited by laksh - 2 years ago

Waise for the letter writing I think kaku did think about who to blame for it, Didi or Omi. Looking at didi she realized, unlike Omi, she will put the blame back on kaku and take her down with her. Kaku knows that about her.

Pakhi doesn't have that allegiance with Kaku yet where she will take blame at this level on herself to save Kaku.

Also if more than one person is shown responsible for this, then Virat's pea brain might suddenly realize it is much bigger conspiracy than just bribe going on. He might start looking into it. They still overestimate Virat.

Kaku had no option but to throw letter on Omi as well.

When Virat was slow clapping for Omi Kaka, I wanted to slow clap for Virat 😆

This looks so good I wish they’d remove the current montage and put this / similar to it 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN64J-2AKHo/?igshid=2hr0ccfciz8t

Originally posted by laksh

I said realise his mistakes, who said on his own smiley2smiley37smiley37. I am very upset that even after he found her staying outside his house all night long, he didn't think of reonsidering his decision or checking on her. He had no shame when he shouted at her, calling her mad in front of the neighbours even after she had told the neighbours that she doesn't want to file a complaint against him. He is a police officer and he cannot tell a neighbour that it is our personal matter smiley7🤷‍♀️. Ghar ke andar hua hota, it is personal, when he didn't even let her set foot inside the house, what is he expecting? 

I don't know why they added such stupid dialogues. 

When I said that I want him to realise, I meant to say once he returns from GC, after Sai refuses to return with him. That should put some sense to him that whatever he has done is not a small mistake that she would give him a chance. 

In the hand holding incident, yes he was very wrong, I didn't expect that he wouldn't realise until his Aai pointed it out to him. But again, the situation would have never occurred if Sai had shared with him or tried to convince him in a soft manner that she would let him know later. She could have taken him aside saying that she wants to talk to him alone and could have done that. I would want to see what would have happened if she had tried, would he have still not try to listen to her, not be willing to let her go? I also know that Sai was upset with him because he supported Pakhi the previous night and then she had also confronted him to which he never replied. It is all adding to her frustrations, though she never shows it out. It comes out in the way that it came out that day. If it was any other day, she might have tried to explain to him calmly.

This time, it is already proved that Sai was not wrong when she said that she saw the documents in her college. As you said, he needs proof sometimes, I agree, but some are like that. Also, they both are not in that stage of the relationship where they can trust one other blindly. That will be applicable or can be followed by couples who knows each other really well, who shares all important information with each other and who trusts each other.  In this case, it wouldn't be right to expect Virat to blindly trust her.  He should have investigated or verified details of Pulkit even before the letter from Sangeetha Deshpande.

Virat might take a long time to correct himself if he cannot realise his own mistakes. He is going to be at loss. Yes, others can make him look at his mistakes, but ths time atleast, he should have realised it much earlier.

One more thing is that he will listen to when people advice him. He will think about it if his Aai points it out to him, will try to realise it. That is a good sign. Some don't listen to anyone when they are having conflicts with their spouse, they won't even allow their own parents to guide them. 

But realising them, correcting them wouldn't be enough. Ensuring he doesn't cross his line in the future is what is important. I don't want him to have a take it for granted attitude. The way he smiled in the latest episode, makes me think that. Let's just hope he doesn't develop that attitude

I don't think she can understand anything that he would say. Who can? Even if she had done a mistake, she tried to talk to him and he never gave a chance. Had he let her explain, she would have apologised to have betrayed his trust. I am not saying that she should apologise now, she can, but it depends on the state of mind of the person who has gone through this. 

I meant to say that she should apologise, start trusting and valuing him after she returns. Just like how she had spoken to him calmly about the PD visit at the end of the day after shs received a text from Pari, she should talk to him about how she missed him when he went for the training and how she noticed that certain things were going unfavourable for Pulkit and how Pulkit had asked her to help. Only if they talk, will he be able to understand how and why she took that decision.  That would help him to keep that in mind before the next time he starts to judge her actions. 

She need not reveal the kidnapping part alone.  

It might take her a while to be able to trust him even after she returns. There will be doubts about him in her mind always. He should also learn to trust her and value her. 

very logical thoughts laksh. appreciate the way you have written. His character has been taken for a ride considering that he is an IPS officer, but you are right in saying that some people dont realize and they need to be pointed again and again! Some folks start understanding sooner and some later and some dont at all! Its their loss indeed from living a fun filled life with their spouse where the respect starts, trust seeps in and then that mutual understanding comes in. None of the shows actually build this fact and hence they easily tend to induce lot of MUs again and again and I guess the TRP audience wants just this!!