Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sukri

Waise for the letter writing I think kaku did think about who to blame for it, Didi or Omi. Looking at didi she realized, unlike Omi, she will put the blame back on kaku and take her down with her. Kaku knows that about her.

Pakhi doesn't have that allegiance with Kaku yet where she will take blame at this level on herself to save Kaku.

Also if more than one person is shown responsible for this, then Virat's pea brain might suddenly realize it is much bigger conspiracy than just bribe going on. He might start looking into it. They still overestimate Virat.

Kaku had no option but to throw letter on Omi as well.

When Virat was slow clapping for Omi Kaka, I wanted to slow clap for Virat 😆

Makes sense. Kaku is very fast and thinks quickly under pressure . Virat is still blinded, what more can we say about it. Ashwini protected upbringing (kidnapping track ), his lack of intuition when it comes to family,and elders are always right philosophy - it’s all blinding him..

Yes he is a police officer, but there are people in the world who are laser focused at work but when it comes to family become extremely dumb and emotional. That’s why doctors are not allowed to operate on their family members. I know of my uncle who is the same,  he is so blind to what my aunt goes through, unlike fiction there is no realisation and happy ending in real life. I am sure not all most of our mothers had the initial struggle with their in laws, until the developed understanding with them, and personally my father was no help at that time.

I think that’s why it’s extra annoying for me to see kaku and gang going scot free and Virat’s lack of awareness irritating. The writers I don’t know what they are planninb

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Waise for the letter writing I think kaku did think about who to blame for it, Didi or Omi. Looking at didi she realized, unlike Omi, she will put the blame back on kaku and take her down with her. Kaku knows that about her.

Pakhi doesn't have that allegiance with Kaku yet where she will take blame at this level on herself to save Kaku.

My God, is it? The old lady understands people very well and must say has a good presence of ming. What an observation sukri  👏..

Also if more than one person is shown responsible for this, then Virat's pea brain might suddenly realize it is much bigger conspiracy than just bribe going on. He might start looking into it. They still overestimate Virat.

I was surprised where he had said that even before Sai left, she gave me a clue that the letter was written by someone from our family. I was like really? Has he started to think now? 

Btw was it there in other versions? If he needed Sai to think about letter, where is he going to understand the bigger conspiracy? He would never think that his family is capable of anything more. Why did he not ask about the medicine that Devi was talking about in Mandap? 

They are hell bent on making Virat not look into anything. Him just surrendering to emotions is not going to be appreciated at all. I saw a scene where Sonali pleads him to not arrest him. Is this the same guy who scolded Kamal to have taken law in hands? Or is it that guy who gave a chance to the boy in college? For the plot to continue as per KD, they have done this? 

Kaku had no option but to throw letter on Omi as well.

When Virat was slow clapping for Omi Kaka, I wanted to slow clap for Virat 😆

😆

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Makes sense. Kaku is very fast and thinks quickly under pressure . Virat is still blinded, what more can we say about it. Ashwini protected upbringing (kidnapping track ), his lack of intuition when it comes to family,and elders are always right philosophy - it’s all blinding him..

Just wrote this. 

@bold exactly 

Yes he is a police officer, but there are people in the world who are laser focused at work but when it comes to family become extremely dumb and emotional. That’s why doctors are not allowed to operate on their family members. I know of my uncle who is the same,  he is so blind to what my aunt goes through, unlike fiction there is no realisation and happy ending in real life. I am sure not all most of our mothers had the initial struggle with their in laws, until the developed understanding with them, and personally my father was no help at that time.

I think that’s why it’s extra annoying for me to see kaku and gang going scot free and Virat’s lack of awareness irritating. The writers I don’t know what they are planninb

Very true 😒.

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Did you see the episode?

To me, it looked like there was a split second where she looks between Pakhi and Omi and makes a decision, that's what it looked to me. I want to hear from others too, maybe I am overthinking about Kaku.

In Tamil, when he is on way home, he remembers Saranya telling him about someone in family only wrote the letter, so he comes home and asks for letter and Pakhi will say its gone and blames Saranya for that.

He will be like okay jitna udna hain udo since I don't have any evidence. But he never finds out who and what in Tamil, unless it happened in future episodes in which case I don't know.

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Btw was it there in other versions? If he needed Sai to think about letter, where is he going to understand the bigger conspiracy? He would never think that his family is capable of anything more. Why did he not ask about the medicine that Devi was talking about in Mandap? smiley44

They are hell bent on making Virat not look into anything. Him just surrendering to emotions is not going to be appreciated at all. I saw a scene where Sonali pleads him to not arrest him. Is this the same guy who scolded Kamal to have taken law in hands? Or is it that guy who gave a chance to the boy in college? For the plot to continue as per KD, they have done this? 

Yeah, he didnt bring any questions on about wrong medicine being given to Devi for 10 years, her being locked like a culprit in their own house for no reason except that she loved a guy who is of a lower status.

And the way Kaku was going on, uska dimag tab bhi nahi chamka. She should have stopped at some point.

I guess if Sai also apologized and cried like Sonali, he would have forgiven Sai and let her in. He is a soft cop 😆

laksh thumbnail

Did you see the episode?

To me, it looked like there was a split second where she looks between Pakhi and Omi and makes a decision, that's what it looked to me. I want to hear from others too, maybe I am overthinking about Kaku.

No, would take 2 more hours for it to air in Hotstar for me. It is very annoying 😒.

You could be true or it could also be that she looks at Patralekha and Omi and thinks when Omi has anyway got caught, why not put this blame too on him? She would have Pakhi and would have weighed her options, would have Pakhi has to be saved for her own needs. She might have understood that Virat might bring Sai back after he spoke all those, so she needs Pakhi to create a rift between Sai and Virat. Calculated moves 😡

In Tamil, when he is on way home, he remembers Saranya telling him about someone in family only wrote the letter, so he comes home and asks for letter and Pakhi will say its gone and blames Saranya for that.

Wow, i like that 👏

He will be like okay jitna udna hain udo since I don't have any evidence. But he never finds out who and what in Tamil, unless it happened in future episodes in which case I don't know.

🤣🤣 Jitna udna udo

Edited by laksh - 3 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

@BOLD - so rightly said! ANd here KAKU knows everyone in and out, and only Sai now knows kaku! sad that Virat has been blind his whole life and that too being an Officer. Thoda tho aankh khula rakhta!

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Did you see the episode?

nope, he actually never digs deep and hence no one is really called out! Sad Sad

laksh thumbnail

Yeah, he didnt bring any questions on about wrong medicine being given to Devi for 10 years, her being locked like a culprit in their own house for no reason except that she loved a guy who is of a lower status.

And the way Kaku was going on, uska dimag tab bhi nahi chamka. She should have stopped at some point.

Why cannot he link everything? Because the writers does not want him to 🤣🤣

Arey nahi, I agree with notaquitter, clearly Virat is blinded by family's love. We all know people like this. Sometimes it looks like he doesn't want to dig anything any further 😒.  

I guess if Sai also apologized and cried like Sonali, he would have forgiven Sai and let her in. He is a soft cop 😆

🤣🤣Sai kabhi bhi nahi karegi, she was unusually very soft, polite, convicing. He never gave her a chance. If he wants his ego to get satisfied, he shouldn't want Sai in his life. He likes her for who she is, can't expect that she changes everything about her. She should learn to be apologetic, but the other side of the team will have to treat her properly to some extent. 😡

PD lunch incident was one such thing, she need not be getting his permission but because she was living with them, it is expected that she lets  them know where she was going. They are responsible for her safety, Virat didn't just feel himself to be responsible but he was also concerned about her safety. At the end he crossed a line and she did what she was best at. Fighting back. Closing the doors or saying I will lock you up in a room wasn't the right thing to do, it was a much more horrible thing than holding her hand. He turned into a monster, making her also to give it back. She would never plead him to let her go 😡

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Did you see the episode?

I don’t think so she was deciding between the two she has intentionally put the blame on omi since he is already caught, the fact how can she takes Pakhis name until she knows that the letter was fake, how did kaku knows Pakhi wrote it, it means the entire gang was involved in it,  since it’s already brought in light that omi had manipulated documents it was easy to blame him, but this where Virat needs to think when omi sais u know every and then quite, and imp kaku herself told she never wanted devkit union it means she must know about it, and lastly he asking everyone about letter did he think that his fam will tell the truth, these ppl never mentioned about devkit marriage, will tell the truth. 

Now when it comes to omi they were casual if Virat dint caught each and every word they might have let this discussion gone before even it’s started 

These plots are normally kept in ITV when trps needs boast so yeah in future it might be revealed, but as if now they under wraps. Now regarding letter things they conveniently blamed omi so tht letter and topic is put to rest for the time being.