Shivi TS: Parwah Hai [Updated Part 2 on PG 9 08/05]

Mehakbhambri thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey Everyone, Mehak here.

How are you all doing? I have started following Pandya Store when Shiva and Raavi were started to be shipped. Based on recent track I was struck with this idea which I have penned down. Hope you find it amazing. But before this, the dialogues are written in Hindi as well as in English. For English, it was written in the brackets.

Let's Begin... 

Prologue - Read Below

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

‘Agar Mere Shiva ko kuch bhi hua to me tum dono ko nhi chodongi [If something happen to my Shiva then I would not forgive you both]’ Raavi screamed at Dev and Rishita. Seeing Ravi so mad, everyone got scared especially Dev and Rishita. Rishita never in her wildest dreams has thought that Raavi would behave so boldly.

‘Aur ha, tum dono mere kamre me aane ke baare me socha bhi mat. Ye sab tum dono ki vajha se hua hai. Aaj mera Shiva is halat me padh hai sirf tumhari vajha se, so back off. [And listen, don’t you dare come in my room. Whatever happened is because of you two. My Shiva is in critical condition because of you too. so back off]” With this Raavi shut the door andsat near Shiva who was lying still, covered in bandages. Tears fell off her eyes as she observed Shiva.

Raavi says ‘Shiva, Uthu Shiva, Please Aakhe Khol [Shiva, Wakeup Shiva, please wakeup]’ and she cries badly.

Outside her room the scenario is not different, everyone is crying except Rishita. She is not sad rather she is mad at Raavi forbehaving like this with her, and with Dev for not taking any stand for her just like Shiva always takes for Raavi.

Rishita murmurs ‘ Raavi ki himmat kaise hui mujhse aise baat karne ki [How dare you Raavi, that you talk to me like that]’, alas Suman heard it.

Suman said “Kya bola tumne [What did you say]”

Rishita stammers a little as she feared that she was caught,“Ku-kuch bhi to n-nhi [N-Nothing]”

Suman said “Sab pata hai mujhe ki tu kya bol rhi thi [I know what were you saying]”

Gautam and Dhara sensed that this is not going in right direction, they look at each other and blink, as if communicating all their thoughts. Gautam tries to intervene and says “Bas bhi karo, Abhi Shiva ke baare me sochna Zaroori hai [Stop it, now we should just focus on Shiva]”

Suman says “Ha bas yahi samjhana chah rhi thi me kisiko [Yeah,I wanted to explain this only]”

Raavi heard what happened outside but she was too engrossed in thinking about Shiva that she decides not to pay attention. Raavi then recalls the events that has shaken up her world.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Well, that's for today. Hope you find it amazing. Do comment and share you thoughts with me, I would love to hear. React and Comment. Meet you with new chapter soon.

Mehak Bhambri

Edited by Mehakbhambri - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Nice start! Do continue soon !

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Mehak. Welcome to the ShiVi craze. Thanks for sharing this.

The prologue is definitely intriguing, and I look forward to see what happened that caused Raavi to react this way. Is this after the kodnap track or did something else happen altogether? Please do continue the next part soon!

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

awesome start.. looking forward to read more😊

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Looking forward to the next part, Mehak. 

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi, Mehak :)

Interesting start, please continue soon.

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

♥️♥️♥️ I loved that you translated in English too.

It’s very thoughtful!

do continue soon!

Fah_huq thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

lovely prologue. Waiting for update😳

LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

This looks really interesting...

Cant wait to read more..

dejavuu thumbnail