Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

They are flaunting this as if they care a dame if there is people suffering due to COVID19. Money hai so they can do anything but for once they didn’t need to show off their  bikini pic. Their own fans are battling with COVID19 and they are posing and posing at-least be little sensitive. Good some peoples are speaking up hope this reaches this richly rich peoples ears.

I don’t get why is this vacation place still allowing peoples to come? Shut it down for little bit

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

edited

Edited by Charaiveti - 3 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t think celebrities have to help out the people. If they do great, if they don’t that’s their money. I wish I can go to vacations if I had the money but it’s better to be safe during this time with traveling. My only problem is that ranbir and Alia had tested positive for covid, and I don’t care if someone said 14 days your good because I have a friend who after 14 days passed had the symptoms for the virus several months. They need to stay in their home. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KhaaliCooker

They don't care about the public and once again they proved it. They should atleast stop posting these pics if they care. People are dying here and these people don't even care. They will only donate to the PM's fund. Last time I read when the situation was bad in Korea the celebs came forward and donated in multiple organizations but we can't hope the same from our bw celebs 

I don't know why when anything bad happens, Indians start obsessing about celebrities. Almost all of them have made donations. Why should people be expecting handouts and favors from them though? People should be questioning why the government is so inept and can't provide for its people because they are the ones responsible, not celebs. 

Even when the first wave came, people wasted their time counting celebrity donations and calling people desh drohis and traitors if they couldn't extract enough money out of them. Wish people had the same energy for the politicians whose job it actually is take care of the country.

Anyone that donated to the PM fund is a fool. That money has just gone into BJP pockets. But since the public was harassing everyone, people *had* to give even if they didn't want to. 

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hotchoco

I don't know why when anything bad happens, Indians start obsessing about celebrities. Almost all of them have made donations. Why should people be expecting handouts and favors from them though? People should be questioning why the government is so inept and can't provide for its people because they are the ones responsible, not celebs. 

Even when the first wave came, people wasted their time counting celebrity donations and calling people desh drohis and traitors if they couldn't extract enough money out of them. Wish people had the same energy for the politicians whose job it actually is take care of the country.

Anyone that donated to the PM fund is a fool. That money has just gone into BJP pockets. But since the public was harassing everyone, people *had* to give even if they didn't want to. 

Thank you!! 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Go have ur vacation then and enjoy it but dont be blasting it on social media when the world is STILL suffering. Tone deaf ffs!

They already got vaccines from Dubai ages ago. They cannot spread virus anymore