Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

@bold: Sharon Stone was blonde in a red dress with Seb in black. Its on YouTube u can get the entire flirt segment 🤣 And Stone's gorgeous and a 90s sex symbol sooooo to impress her is a big deal 😆

@red: Mackie won't ever stop don't worry 🤣

Well what did PC have then, elaborate my friend 😆 I haven't seen that interview in a very long time so I don't remember 😆

Fifty Shades was better than 365 Dni for sure, I just had a problem with most of the casting. 😆 But one thing common between both films, the lead heroine looks like the author of the book...freaking women bringing their fantasy to light 🤣

See here's Dakota Johnson with EL James

And here's Anna-Maria Sieklucka with Bianca Lipinska

have you seen his recent ig post where he is hugging his wakandan arm😭 i saw the pic you posted and thought fro a sec that was dakota's mom 😲

she said "sebestian is very unclear about his complicated status" now that i think of it, it wasnt that bad as i made it sound

oh i remember that iv with sharon

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 3 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

The lights bit🤣 what to do, dude behaves like a walking meme🤣

Well that's also true 😆 But I am sorry my eyes were elsewhere 🤣

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

have you seen his recent ig post where he is hugging his wakandan arm😭 i saw the pic and thought fro a sec that was dakota's mom 😲

she said "sebestian is very unclear about his complicated status" now that i think of it, it wasnt that bad as i made it sound

oh i remember that iv with sharon

I have seen that picture, he is damn cuddly man, mooh se "awww" nikalta hai 😆

I mean EL James and Dakota don't have the same figure anymore so that took me a while to figure out the similarity but Bianca and Anna-Maria...it hit me like a truck!!! Didn't u see it, the eyes, nose, lips, bone structure, height. 

Bianca looks like Laura after the blonde hair colour! I am sure she added that part to fulfil her own fantasy since she's got that blonde dye job 😆

@bold: lol he's hardly been single, after his first major relationship with Leighton, he's always been dating someone or the other 😆 Not really complicated 😆

@red: I was wondering how come u did not see that, being a Sebastian Stan...see what I did there?!! 🤣

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Well that's also true 😆 But I am sorry my eyes were elsewhere 🤣

How did my thread on Ranveer become all this 😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I have seen that picture, he is damn cuddly man, mooh se "awww" nikalta hai 😆

Bianca looks like Laura after the blonde hair colour! I am sure she added that part to fulfil her own fantasy since she's got that blonde dye job 😆

@bold: lol he's hardly been single, after his first major relationship with Leighton, he's always been dating someone or the other 😆 Not really complicated 😆

@red: I was wondering how come u did not see that, being a Sebastian Stan...see what I did there?!! 🤣

@bold, now that i think of it, maybe yes🤣

@red, yes i saw what you did there. I am a winter child. Actually i thought his fans are called sebestian stans, but he gave us a name, so lets stick to that🤣

have you seen where he apolizes for messing up a fan's name? that and him apologizing to the door in cacw bloopers has to be my fav bit❤️

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

How did my thread on Ranveer become all this 😆

Work Out = Shirtless Pictures = Some of Hollywood's Most Handsome and Hot Names.

I am sorry I don't thirst on Indian move celebs and Nakhrewali accompanied me, I am so thankful to her 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

@bold, now that i think of it, maybe yes🤣

@red, yes i saw what you did there. I am a winter child. Actually i thought his fans are called sebestian stans, but he gave us a name, so lets stick to that🤣

have you seen where he apolizes for messing up a fan's name? that and him apologizing to the door in cacw bloopers has to be my fav bit❤️

I am very proud of my pun. I am a recently joined Winter Child, am I gonna be welcomed in the fandom?! 😆

I know he named us Winter Children but that sounds like some weird kink 🤣 No wonder people call him daddy on Tumblr 🤣🤣 I really thought he would call us Stans, what a missed opportunity 😆

@bold: Release that footage!!! 🤣 *hoping u get the Marvel reference* 😆

But please, give me the link 😆😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I am very proud of my pun. I am a recently joined Winter Child, am I gonna be welcomed in the fandom?! 😆

I know he named us Winter Children but that sounds like some weird kink 🤣 No wonder people call him daddy on Tumblr 🤣🤣 I really thought he would call us Stans, what a missed opportunity 😆

@bold: Release that footage!!! 🤣 *hoping u get the Marvel reference* 😆

But please, give me the link 😆😆

yes, i got the reference (shuri would be so proud of me🤣) ikr, i guess tahts why he went with winter children, because there is literally no explanation why he would say that🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avyeyu-LWUY

https://in.pinterest.com/pin/446560119285706272/

ciuldnt find the video^, but you'll come across this on ig (someday soonish😆)

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

yes, i got the reference (shuri would be so proud of me🤣) ikr, i guess tahts why he went with winter children, because there is literally no explanation why he would say that🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avyeyu-LWUY

https://in.pinterest.com/pin/446560119285706272/

ciuldnt find the video^, but you'll come across this on ig (someday soonish😆)

I am gonna watch it after I am done with Indian Idol. 😆

Btw that Youtube video's thumbnail...look at Seb, if some Tumblr author would see it from my mind there would be a fanfic on Tumblr, Wattpad and AO3 already 🤣

@bold: Actually there was an interview of Letitia, Sebastian and Tom Hiddleston, they addressed Sebastian's surname and our dear Hiddles gave that entire Stan word explanation and origin (aka Eminem's song) coz the interviewer was discussing that pun. Smart person 😆

OOhhh now u let me know if u get this reference 🤣

After Papa Doc aka Clarence lost against B-Rabbit, he became the Falcon and when he found out the actor playing Bucky was Sebastian STAN and the origin of that word comes from the man the Falcon aka Clarence "hates", he made Seb name his fandom as Winter's Children.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU GOT THAT!!! 🤣🤣🤣 Jesus, my mind is doing some great things today 🤣🤣🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I am gonna watch it after I am done with Indian Idol. 😆

Btw that Youtube video's thumbnail...look at Seb, if some Tumblr author would see it from my mind there would be a fanfic on Tumblr, Wattpad and AO3 already 🤣

@bold: Actually there was an interview of Letitia, Sebastian and Tom Hiddleston, they addressed Sebastian's surname and our dear Hiddles gave that entire Stan word explanation and origin (aka Eminem's song) coz the interviewer was discussing that pun. Smart person 😆

OOhhh now u let me know if u get this reference 🤣

After Papa Doc aka Clarence lost against B-Rabbit, he became the Falcon and when he found out the actor playing Bucky was Sebastian STAN and the origin of that word comes from the man the Falcon aka Clarence "hates", he made Seb name his fandom as Winter's Children.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU GOT THAT!!! 🤣🤣🤣 Jesus, my mind is doing some great things today 🤣🤣🤣

samjha🤣 anthony mackie🤣

@bold, if this was the pic before 50 shades released, then we could say that she wrote grey imagining seb🤣

letitia going "10 points for bucky" theri ivs and winstorn-stackie is the best marvel press tours are teh best⭐️