Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

@0.18 bruh🤣 this thread will get shifted to hw forum🤣

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

no, i'll put it on the list🤣 actually coz of tfatws my whole yt and ig is flooded with stackie😆 have you watched the series?

@bold,is this from the thirst tweets? 

@red, have you watched his romanian iv

@blue, kills me everytime🤣

@green, yeah, she downright went, this guy has "bad boy vibe, but i dont wont it rn" and i was like why? his is the only bad boy vibe anyone would ask for

I am watching the series, I wasn't overly excited but then Sebastian happened about 2 days ago...so Imma binge watching 🤣 What about u, are u watching it?

This bit right here...but u need to watch the video too 😆 The way Seb blushes though, dude is smooth when it comes to flirting but can't take a complement 🤣

Pin on Mar<3l

ladyrevealedofcloak.tumblr.com - Tumbex

No I haven't watched the Romanian IV, its the one with subtitles right? Its on my watch list for tonight 😆 Have u seen him and Sharon Stone though? He was such a charmer, even she who's worked with these charismatic Hollywood stars was blushing and laughing 🤣😆

Lol u serious PC said that? She needs to be told about the Disney actors' wild days, remember the entire Jonas-Cyrus-Lovato-Gomez triangle, drugs etc right 😆 Seb definitely did not have that kind of PR coverup when he did GG so I am sure he doesn't have those kinda scandals...sure he must've had enjoyed his 20s but the Disney talent in their teen years were WILD.

Sebastian Stan and Tom Hiddleston, two bad boys who u don't know whether to cuddle or turn into Ana Steele around them 🤣

Btw did u know that Seb was being considered for Christian Grey? I always wanted Ian Somerhalder for the part but Seb definitely fits better...can u imagine?!! 😲☺️

Originally posted by: RaVanKiRani

So glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. Otherwise, people on this forum made me feel he's the best thing since sliced bread. 

Amen to that, my friend!

This guy is just nowhere near the terms 'good looking' or 'handsome' 😷

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

@0.18 bruh🤣 this thread will get shifted to hw forum🤣

For me its @0:13 to 0:14, he sure as hell knows how to dance 🤣🤣

@bold: 😆

avengers problem gif

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I am watching the series, I wasn't overly excited but then Sebastian happened about 2 days ago...so Imma binge watching 🤣 What about u, are u watching it?

This bit right here...but u need to watch the video too 😆 The way Seb blushes though, dude is smooth when it comes to flirting but can't take a complement 🤣

No I haven't watched the Romanian IV, its the one with subtitles right? Its on my watch list for tonight 😆 Have u seen him and Sharon Stone though? He was such a charmer, even she who's worked with these charismatic Hollywood stars was blushing and laughing 🤣😆

Lol u serious PC said that? She needs to be told about the Disney actors' wild days, remember the entire Jonas-Cyrus-Lovato-Gomez triangle, drugs etc right 😆 Seb definitely did not have that kind of PR coverup when he did GG so I am sure he doesn't have those kinda scandals...sure he must've had enjoyed his 20s but the Disney talent in their teen years were WILD.

Sebastian Stan and Tom Hiddleston, two bad boys who u don't know whether to cuddle or turn into Ana Steele around them 🤣

Btw did u know that Seb was being considered for Christian Grey? I always wanted Ian Somerhalder for the part but Seb definitely fits better...can u imagine?!! 😲☺️

na na, pc had something else, i just felt the vibe from her statement (it was a joke, actually) 

yes, i got to know that he was supposed to be gc recently, and I am glad that he isnt christian grey(sorry🤣)

didn't watch him and sharon stone (or might have, but m not good with hw actors, except marvel)

yes, falcon is my fav series, specially epi 4's starting scene😭

in the gifs, he like "why you do this mackie?!"

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

For me its @0:13 to 0:14, he sure as hell knows how to dance 🤣🤣

@bold: 😆

avengers problem gif

the whole clip for me, tbh, but 18 and the lights thingy at the end had me whizzing like crazy🤣

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

na na, pc had something else, i just felt the vibe from her statement (it was a joke, actually) 

yes, i got to know that he was supposed to be gc recently, and I am glad that he isnt christian grey(sorry🤣)

didn't watch him and sharon stone (or might have, but m not good with hw actors, except marvel)

yes, falcon is my fav series, specially epi 4's starting scene😭

in the gifs, he like "why you do this mackie?!"

@bold: Sharon Stone was blonde in a red dress with Seb in black. Its on YouTube u can get the entire flirt segment 🤣 And Stone's gorgeous and a 90s sex symbol sooooo to impress her is a big deal 😆

@red: Mackie won't ever stop don't worry 🤣

Well what did PC have then, elaborate my friend 😆 I haven't seen that interview in a very long time so I don't remember 😆

Fifty Shades was better than 365 Dni for sure, I just had a problem with most of the casting. 😆 But one thing common between both films, the lead heroine looks like the author of the book...freaking women bringing their fantasy to light 🤣

See here's Dakota Johnson with EL James

Dakota Johnson Fans on Twitter: "EL James shared a funny moment from "Fifty  Shades of Grey" Set http://t.co/zUhHZ1cJk9 http://t.co/XCv4bElKvv"

And here's Anna-Maria Sieklucka with Bianca Lipinska

BLANKA+LIPI+SKA -

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

the whole clip for me, tbh, but 18 and the lights thingy at the end had me whizzing like crazy🤣

U were focussed on the lights thingy?! Apologies I did not notice it until now...my eyes were on the snake hips ☺️🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

U were focussed on the lights thingy?! Apologies I did not notice it until now...my eyes were on the snake hips ☺️🤣

The lights bit🤣 what to do, dude behaves like a walking meme🤣

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Face is what he was born with, and beauty, beholder, etc. The muscles look either photoshopped or artifically enhanced. Not appealing at all.