Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Those steel blue eyes let you know where home is. That's my safe place. Those beautiful eyes.

-Anthony Mackie

Positively Sebastian Stan — JUST LOOK AT DEM BLUE EYES @loricameback

Sebastian's gorgeous blue eyes *_* | Sebastian stan, Guy sebastian,  Sabastian stan

And he is obsessed with his mouth and tongue 😉

Image about sexy in Sebastian Stan by Black King

Sebastian Stan's Tongue (@SeaBassTongue) | Twitter

Can we just change this thread to a Sebastian Stan thirst thread? 

Man those eyes 

PS - Still think he should have been Serena's endgame in GG, he was the hottest 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

@bold, i was supposed to type it in one of my posts, but then thought better of it🤣also the bit where mackie uses the gauntlet to pet seb🤣

@italics, release the links😲

i am not a  fan of abcxreaders. I read on ao3 and filter them out.

@underlie, I have read cursed child, and I know how one can feel about ffs

@red, ik. i was like who invested in this for god's sake!

@gold, ganga mein rn 300-400 jan yahin kar rahe😆

Who flashed the middle finger using the gauntlet?! 🤣 I think it was Holland, no wonder Mackie and Stan hate him 🤣

Not Sebastian x Bucky, but Sebastian or Bucky fics with original character or reader. 🤣🤣 Although some authors have written SebxBuckyxOC too...I couldn't read those🤣☺️☺️

I prefer the one with reader, sorry I am single 😆 Thats the only way this introvert will have a boyfriend 🤣

Cursed Child was an official sequel, not a good one though 😆 Fandoms were my place to go, I was that lonely 😆

Fifty Shades was published by a subsidiary of Penguin..like wtf man. They have their own readers, even though it was better off as a fanfic 😆

See how Fifty, 365 Dni (def based off Fifty) and After became such huge hits 😆 

Behen I need help, my hormones are all over the place 😆

BUUUUUT

Mr. Grey will see you now ☺️

Sebastian Stan Talks I, Tonya Movie, Winter Soldier Character and Playing  Luke Skywalker

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

This is genuinely cool 😆

I am sorry I was busy imagining something else ☺️🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Who flashed the middle finger using the gauntlet?! 🤣 I think it was Holland, no wonder Mackie and Stan hate him 🤣

Not Sebastian x Bucky, but Sebastian or Bucky fics with original character or reader. 🤣🤣 Although some authors have written SebxBuckyxOC too...I couldn't read those🤣☺️☺️

I prefer the one with reader, sorry I am single 😆 Thats the only way this introvert will have a boyfriend 🤣

Cursed Child was an official sequel, not a good one though 😆 Fandoms were my place to go, I was that lonely 😆

Fifty Shades was published by a subsidiary of Penguin..like wtf man. They have their own readers, even though it was better off as a fanfic 😆

See how Fifty, 365 Dni (def based off Fifty) and After became such huge hits 😆 

Behen I need help, my hormones are all over the place 😆

BUUUUUT

Mr. Grey will see you now ☺️

Sebastian Stan Talks I, Tonya Movie, Winter Soldier Character and Playing  Luke Skywalker

Benedict did and Tom went "BeNeDiCt!!!" Stackie hating on Tom is epic🤣 @bold, I need link to these.

I dont liek reading them because I read them as you (in second person) and tehn realize I need to put my name there and my name just kills the whole vibe coz of its indianness (racism towards myself here)

@red, cant hear above all the hate I have for cursed child

@gold, my friend's a fan, so I have said enough about this book and series🤣

he does suit as grey though. 

oh, have you seen Love Victor? the guy playing benji looks like some distant relative of seb or some 19 year old version of him.

@green, some day, Mackie is going to say that too🤣

also, have you seen margot robbie look at seb, taht is 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I am sorry I was busy imagining something else ☺️🤣

NO Shame in a no shame lifestyle 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Can we just change this thread to a Sebastian Stan thirst thread? 

Man those eyes 

PS - Still think he should have been Serena's endgame in GG, he was the hottest 

Welcome to the thread, we're so in "trouble" because of those eyes ☺️ I am in a punny mood and seeing Chandler in ur dp...I couldn't resist 😆

Carter Baizen was too good for the UES gang, he was a much better person. I wouldn't mind him with Jenny and see him being friends with Nate, Chuck and Blair but Serena was the worst character ever, she and Dan deserved each other.

Carter went lengths for Serena and she dumped him every damn time, he deserved better and she got trash so its a win-win 😆

Imo Jenny, Nate, Chuck and Blair were the good guys with minor flaws but turned out to be better people while Serena, Dan and Vanessa were hypocrites, narcissists and Dan was a real psycho and sociopath. Can't believe the writers broke up Rufus and Lily for Derena.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Welcome to the thread, we're so in "trouble" because of those eyes ☺️

What can I say, seb is a "trouble man" tfatws fans, please dont kill me🤣

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Welcome to the thread, we're so in "trouble" because of those eyes ☺️ I am in a punny mood and seeing Chandler in ur dp...I couldn't resist 😆

Carter Baizen was too good for the UES gang, he was a much better person. I wouldn't mind him with Jenny and see him being friends with Nate, Chuck and Blair but Serena was the worst character ever, she and Dan deserved each other.

Carter went lengths for Serena and she dumped him every damn time, he deserved better and she got trash so its a win-win 😆

Imo Jenny, Nate, Chuck and Blair were the good guys with minor flaws but turned out to be better people while Serena, Dan and Vanessa were hypocrites, narcissists and Dan was a real psycho and sociopath. Can't believe the writers broke up Rufus and Lily for Derena.

Pun away my friend😉

Both Carter and Nate were too good(from the UES standards) for Serena. 

And yes, they should have added some storylines with Carter and Chuck-Blair being on the same team. He was the only one who was able to hoodwink Chuck Bass after all.  Would have been super fun. 

The only interesting plot line in the show after a while was Chair, I would happily skip over Serena and Dan scenes after a while coz they were just plain irritating. 

@bold : This. I mean the guy was hung up on Blair almost till the end(worst storyline of GG IMO) and then you make him n Serena endgame, really?  And they broke up Lily and Rufus, a couple almost 20 yrs in the making for Dan-Serena🤢

Serena sounded so dumb when she was being all okay with Dan being GG. But Serena always had a habit of chasing after trash so yeah, she kind of deserved it😆. Why was it necessary to make Dan end up with someone from the core group, nobody (atleast I didn't ) cared about him😆. 

Edited by trouble_006 - 3 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Benedict did and Tom went "BeNeDiCt!!!" Stackie hating on Tom is epic🤣 @bold, I need link to these.

I dont liek reading them because I read them as you (in second person) and tehn realize I need to put my name there and my name just kills the whole vibe coz of its indianness (racism towards myself here)

@red, cant hear above all the hate I have for cursed child

@gold, my friend's a fan, so I have said enough about this book and series🤣

he does suit as grey though. 

oh, have you seen Love Victor? the guy playing benji looks like some distant relative of seb or some 19 year old version of him.

@green, some day, Mackie is going to say that too🤣

also, have you seen margot robbie look at seb, taht is 

Oh God that BeNeDiCt just played in my mind🤣🤣

Just type BuckyxSebastianxOC on Google, I will not post explicit stuff here 🤣

I don't mind my name there, it kinda works for what I want you know ☺️😆

I was so hyped for Cursed Child but it felt more like fan service with too much wokeness.

Oh God ur friend loves After?! My condolences 🤣

I Googled that Benji guy, he does look like Seb's younger cousin...Seb's still the better one. 😆

I can't wait for Mackie to say that, if only he reads this thread 🤣

Margot looking at Sebastian, more like Harley looking at Bucky 😆

I have loved Margot since I saw her guest star on The Elephant Princess (an Australian show) but my hate for Warner Brothers and DC grows every single day so I avoid watching those films 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Pun away my friend😉

And yes, they should have added some storyline with Carter and Chuck being on the same team. He was the only one who was able to hoodwink Chuck Bass after all. 

@bold : This. I mean the guy was hung up on Blair almost till the end(worst storyline of GG IMO) and then you make him n Serena endgame, really?  And they broke up Lily and Rufus, a couple almost 20 yrs in the making for Dan-Serena🤢

Serena sounded so dumb when she was being all okay with Dan being GG. But Serena always had a habit of chasing after trash so yeah, she kind of deserved it😆. Why was it necessary to make Dan end up with someone from the core group, nobody (atleast I didn't ) cared about him😆. 

Dan was the worst, he was in love with Serena for a long time, then he switched to her best friend and then back to Serena 🤢

When Carter hoodwinked Chuck I was most certainly a "mess" 😆 And remember I saw the show for the first time a few months ago so I knew Sebastian from the MCU only...thats where my crush started and now since the last three days I have lost my damn mind 🤣

Lily and Rufus were the only non-toxic couple on the show, Chuck and Blair got better over a period of time but I hated that time when Blair was trying to help Chuck and he was busy sleeping with some hundred women. Obviously, he got better and they are love ❤️

I always felt if Taylor Momsen hadn't left then we'd have Jenny and Nate together. Thats one couple who had true potential. Unfortunately the writers seemed to hate Nate 🤢

Serena used to jump from guy to guy and was even the mistress at one time. Remember that entire Tripp fiasco? And what she did to Ben Donovan, her raging hormones ruined the man's life 🤢

Dan should've ended up with Vanessa, they were truly made for each other. Serena was terrible and deserved Dan, but Vanessa was the worst.