Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

That part cracks me up every time 🤣 And Seb's such a softy, he can't take the complements 🤣

Have u seen this one : Sebastian Stan, the mark of greatness, the measure of beauty amongst men 🤣❤️

https://youtu.be/15uC2jTZsYw

Seb makes me hella confused:  I want to go all 365 days on him when he is on screen and cuddle the heck out of him when I see such interviews 😂😂🥺🥺🥺

Him being awakward whole recieving complements is🥺🥺🥺

This thread is going to be a Seb AT🤣 I like those IVs where he goes "can't even walk through metal detector" and "WeInNer SoLdIEr" 🤣

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

His face makes me want to puke.

Originally posted by: RaVanKiRani

Same here!!!

He is just NOT good looking from any angle 🥴

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

Same here!!!

He is just NOT good looking from any angle 🥴

So glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. Otherwise, people on this forum made me feel he's the best thing since sliced bread. 

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

He doesn't make me want to work out. From bollywood I think Kat makes me want to workout. Among men maybe Hrithik

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaVanKiRani

Thats harsh no 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Him being awakward whole recieving complements is🥺🥺🥺

This thread is going to be a Seb AT🤣 I like those IVs where he goes "can't even walk through metal detector" and "WeInNer SoLdIEr" 🤣

Oh god he is such a smol soft patootee, makes me want to cuddle the heck out of him 🥺 Both him and Tom Hiddleston give me that introvertly sexy energy 😆

I want a Seb AT dude, that would be so freaking awesome 🤣 I was just watching that Weiner Soldier part when I read ur msg like wth telepathy 🤣🤣

Btw have u seen him and Mackie reading Thirst Tweets?! Mackie was having the time of his life while u could see Seb going thru an existential crisis smiley37smiley37

Not to mention I saw Gossip Girl for the first time ever during COVID and realised he was in it...damn young Seb was still smoking ☺️😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Oh god he is such a smol soft patootee, makes me want to cuddle the heck out of him 🥺 Both him and Tom Hiddleston give me that introvertly sexy energy 😆

I want a Seb AT dude, that would be so freaking awesome 🤣 I was just watching that Weiner Soldier part when I read ur msg like wth telepathy 🤣🤣

Btw have u seen him and Mackie reading Thirst Tweets?! Mackie was having the time of his life while u could see Seb going thru an existential crisis smiley37smiley37

Not to mention I saw Gossip Girl for the first time ever during COVID and realised he was in it...damn young Seb was still smoking ☺️😆

"Thank god I dont have twitter and this is why!"🤣 he is just introvert/ambivert energy🤣 have you seen his iv with priyanka? the one where he comments on thiddelston's relationship? I cant give you the link because I just across it on insta once, but check it out.

If they do come up with hubs on IF, maybe there should be one for seb and thiddelson

I didnt watch gossip girls, but I saw pics. Check out his auditions for Captain america, he really looks like a "smol soft patootee" (to quote you) ❤️

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

"Thank god I dont have twitter and this is why!"🤣 he is just introvert/ambivert energy🤣 have you seen his iv with priyanka? the one where he comments on thiddelston's relationship? I cant give you the link because I just across it on insta once, but check it out.

If they do come up with hubs on IF, maybe there should be one for seb and thiddelson

I didnt watch gossip girls, but I saw pics. Check out his auditions for Captain america, he really looks like a "smol soft patootee" (to quote you) ❤️

U quoted my favourite part from that video 🤣🤣

But Mackie's "bountiful nature of the round brown" takes the cake 🤣🤣 And do u remember the part where Mackie makes Seb look up to answer so that people can see his eyes and the poor guy blushes 😆😆

And the "cashews are favourite" 😉 He's trying to kill us with that Romanian smoothness 🤣

I have seen that PC video, he is actually the first celeb she did not flirt with sooo...like wth was wrong with her 😆

When he was asked to comment on HiddleSwift his face was literally "I am glad u asked me" 🤣🤣

IF totally needs to address this new opportunity to make members stay back, or else they'll flee to reddit 😆

I have seen his auditions for CA, such a baby 🥺🥺 And my crush on him is recent and growing so its gonna get baaad soon 🤣

U seen this?!

https://youtu.be/5Y19OEnfqNA

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

U quoted my favourite part from that video 🤣🤣

But Mackie's "bountiful nature of the round brown" takes the cake 🤣🤣 And do u remember the part where Mackie makes Seb look up to answer so that people can see his eyes and the poor guy blushes 😆😆

And the "cashews are favourite" 😉 He's trying to kill us with that Romanian smoothness 🤣

I have seen that PC video, he is actually the first celeb she did not flirt with sooo...like wth was wrong with her 😆

When he was asked to comment on HiddleSwift his face was literally "I am glad u asked me" 🤣🤣

IF totally needs to address this new opportunity to make members stay back, or else they'll flee to reddit 😆

I have seen his auditions for CA, such a baby 🥺🥺 And my crush on him is recent and growing so its gonna get baaad soon 🤣

U seen this?!

https://youtu.be/5Y19OEnfqNA

no, i'll put it on the list🤣 actually coz of tfatws my whole yt and ig is flooded with stackie😆 have you watched the series?

@bold,is this from the thirst tweets? 

@red, have you watched his romanian iv

@blue, kills me everytime🤣

@green, yeah, she downright went, this guy has "bad boy vibe, but i dont wont it rn" and i was like why? his is the only bad boy vibe anyone would ask for

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 3 years ago