Why did Kajol agree to do that crap "Dilwale"?

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I read Aishwarya Rai was first approached for Rohit Shetty's Dilwale opposite SRK but she refused it. Later director approached Kajol who agreed to do this crap film. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Even I don't know. Such a bad movie with no rewatch value for SRK Kajol fans

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rohit shetty was a brand at that time, kajol and srk after a long time... everyone thought the movie  will be a blockbuster. But they missed the most important part, storyline. But it’s okay everyone has good and bad movies in their basket.Even ash did crap movies like shabd and action replay. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kajol and srk make a great pairing. Aishwarya is gorgeous but horrible actress glad she was not part of it, she chooses to lick rk face instead, didn’t watch that movie even though I like fawad avoid watching it since not a fan of anuskha or rk. But dilwale had the best songs ever also 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: YehRashiThi

Rohit shetty was a brand at that time, kajol and srk after a long time... everyone thought the movie  will be a blockbuster. But they missed the most important part, storyline. But it’s okay everyone has good and bad movies in their basket.Even ash did crap movies like shabd and action replay. 

Rohit should’ve worked on the storyline for sure. He just hired couple that looked good, one time watch for sure but loved the songs. Also I liked  shabd Aish looked good and great pairing with the leads but Aish had made crab movie choices before, didn’t even watch action replay it looks bad 

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Rohit should’ve worked on the storyline for sure. He just hired couple that looked good, one time watch for sure but loved the songs. Also I liked  shabd Aish looked good and great pairing with the leads but Aish had made crab movie choices before, didn’t even watch action replay it looks bad 

Rohit shetty puts more effort on destroying cars than his storyline. 

I didn’t understand shabd at all, it was kinda boring to me.

Action replay is a poor copy of Back to the future. It’s good that you didn’t watch it.. waste of time.

JoonSMoonchild thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

IDK. maybe she was 'made' to believe it would be another DDLJ. 

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

As if Kajol has some class, is it?

YourCat thumbnail

I like this movie 

moonv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Only saving grace for me was Varun Dhawan and Fukrey guy! They made be entertained.